Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] I can only advise to play the Alice Soft games. They don't have NTR (expext http://vndb.org/v887 ). But they are real games, so I like them very VERY much. And there are even 3 translated, just try http://vndb.org/v487 . I had weeks of fun playing, and I don't mean figuratively.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] That looks interesting, thanks for the tip, im gonna check it out when it gets shared.

[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION] I am already a fan! Alicesoft games are the only hentai games i play for the game, and not the Hentai, well maybe the Hentai, but i LOVE SLG games, and these are the shit. I have Beaten Sengoku Rance Already, but none of the alternate story lines. Having issues getting enough points at the end of game to purchase anything real.

Have not beaten Big Bang Age Yet, i am somewhere in the Last Act. And funny enough, was playing Daiteikoku Earlier last night. Its 30% Translation is actually enough to beat it no problem with info from the Wiki. I have completed the following endings: Date with Everyone / World Peace Was Brought / Ultimate Idol> And i am Currently working on Together with Mikado and Towards True Unity. Saving the Big King Core NTR route for last.

@ Public / If any of you like Strategy games, and clearly are here for hentai, these games will blow you away, You have to play them, I do and i got into the game aspect of it, sometimes i play it in the living room forgetting its a hentai till a H Scene happens.

2 of them are completely translated, and Daiteikoku is translated enough (and being translated though they are taking there damn sweet time) that you seriously need to check them out, Daiteikoku even has as i mentioned a NTR route. If for some reason you cant find them, or need help let me know, i will torrent all 3 of them if i have too along with english patches and support information on how to play, they are Amazing (if you like Slg or Strategy (like romance of the three kingdoms)

Update: i put the Shortcut link to the Visual Novel Database (Netorare) tag search on the front page since it is a Solid Source of already existing games that have NTR in them. Been pretty successful in find games recently due to the site, so it needed official posting. In case you missed it, its here http://vndb.org/g513 and on the front Post now.

Last edited:

[MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION] May be some other program interfering with the clipboard? Firewall blocking TA traffic?. I doubt this will solve your problem but run the game as admin, hook ITH, in TA go to Tools-->manage attached contexts, select clipboard and check the merge text stream box. You can change the port too.

Now to wait for an AGTH code, and a walkthrough :shinies:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] i know the company, and i agree that kind of game is good, but i am a super lazy person so i ony play those when they are in english, but i haven't tried the alice soft games yet, coul you tell me wich are the completely traslated ones and the one being traslated (to keep an eye on it) maybe i will play them after my exams

Does anyone have a agth code for "婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……"?

I put a request for one back at hongfire. hopefully someone helps.

Thanks!; Haven't tried it still at 90% dl.

[ルネ Team Bitters] マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」: /HSN0:24@470061 /KF /Fdialogue@1:420BC2;speaker@1:42178E;choices@1:421909

yeah Freaka came out of nowhere and save the day with a /h code.

also ITH 3.0 is out and it works with the game as well

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] Sengoku Rance + Big Bang Age are the Fully Translated games / Daiteikoku is 30%. All the menu items and such are translated on it though, as well as (most) the Optional Choices which is why i said its playable.

Anything you need to know, as for walkthroughs and how the games work they have Wikis
http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page

Lune's so inconsistent with how they apply copy protection. The goddess game they put out with the same revamped engine has none, but this does, though it's pretty weak.

Another thing is neither AGTH nor ITH seem to be able to find the text threads for this thing.

Can anyone help with getting the Lune game started? I dled Nocut version and installed it but whenever I start the game, the program goes (not responding) :/

Can anyone help with getting the Lune game started? I dled Nocut version and installed it but whenever I start the game, the program goes (not responding) :/

Doesn't sound like a DRM issue so much as plain app corruption. Lune's copy checks are ingame so you should at least be making it to a working window.

Assuming you are squared away with locale issues, only thing I see is to just grab the complete version from girlcelly and reinstall.

[MENTION=7853]canthics[/MENTION]
h code
/HSN0:24@470061 /KF /Fdialogue@1:420BC2;speaker@1:42178E;choices@1:421909
source: Freaka

or use ITH 3.0

Reactions: RavenGenobreaker

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] Sengoku Rance + Big Bang Age are the Fully Translated games / Daiteikoku is 30%. All the menu items and such are translated on it though, as well as (most) the Optional Choices which is why i said its playable.

Anything you need to know, as for walkthroughs and how the games work they have Wikis
http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page

Thank you, now i see i have played a game from them but it isn't one of the traslated

h code

or use ITH 3.0

where do i find ITH 3.0 because i honestly never understood how to use h-code xD

i am downloading lunes latest game (like in 4h should be ready T.T) but before i have 2 questions:

1-to fix the problem that the text doesn't appear well in the game i have to put every regional setting in japanesse/japan right?

2-i was reading ith tutorial and it can also use h-code my question is where does this start and end?

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION]
1. in the regional language option. change to Japanese in the format tab and administrative tab

2. ummmmmm :spiraldown: (doesn't know)

Giving the lurkers etc a heads up. I got a request to re-seed my NTR torrent back on page 1, it is seeding now and already has another seed, so its live and active, go get it now while its healthy.

h code

or use ITH 3.0

Thanks for the heads up on the code.

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION], a new dark lilith game comes out today and looks interesting, and one of the girl is loli xD, i am a lilith fan so i really anticipate it, here is a link to the homepage http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product56.html

Looks excellent and I love their stuff too.

Last edited:

Lune's so inconsistent with how they apply copy protection. The goddess game they put out with the same revamped engine has none, but this does, though it's pretty weak.

Another thing is neither AGTH nor ITH seem to be able to find the text threads for this thing.
I installed the game with the regional settings for japanese and I am still experiencing the same problem, the text won't display at all.

Has anyone solved this issue?

I installed the game with the regional settings for japanese and I am still experiencing the same problem, the text won't display at all.

Double check your settings, because that is the problem.
Also if you inject the ITH or AGTH it should be able to extract the text, even if it doesn't show up in the game.

You may have only changed the system locale to Japanese but you have to change the Date/Time format to Japanese as well.

Try using the nodvd patches while the .iso is still mounted. Then unmount the .iso and launch the game. It should work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!