Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

GUYS! I am searching for game with following theme:
Woman is in relationship with her Man or they are on the way to be in such relationship.
He is beta as hell, but still caring for her, working etc. She meets Alpha who fucks her. Alpha may even deflorate her, he may be some kind of enemy for boyfriend. But either he dumps her or this is time limited romance from beginning. Her man doesn't know she cheats (cheating) or knows but doesn't do anything/is worrying only (NTR). Her attitude towards her man is quite protective (he may be immature or inexperienced in bed). TLDR: She gains experience with another man during relationship, so she uses it in relationship later. At the end, she IS with her boyfriend, may be pregnant by any of these men. TLDR2: Or she stays with her boyfriend, tries with alfa, fails and fall back to boyfriend.

English, manga, anime, game. Not short fuckfest.

EDIT: Or from alpha side, he "teaches" girl who then stay with her boyfriend.

Last edited:
Guys i know that probably in this post and 1160 pages probably so many ppl have posted NTR games in english, but, im too lazy for look in every page, can anyone with good heart give me NTR games VN, RPG or wathever with English translation or in English raw language? thx guys i love you all

Well... for starter https://www.patreon.com/posts/m1zukis-7011761
most recommended are Thug Hero Party and all NTRPG

GUYS! I am searching for game with following theme:
Woman is in relationship with her Man or they are on the way to be in such relationship.
He is beta as hell, but still caring for her, working etc. She meets Alpha who fucks her. Alpha may even deflorate her, he may be some kind of enemy for boyfriend. But either he dumps her or this is time limited romance from beginning. Her man doesn't know she cheats (cheating) or knows but doesn't do anything/is worrying only (NTR). Her attitude towards her man is quite protective (he may be immature or inexperienced in bed). TLDR: She gains experience with another man during relationship, so she uses it in relationship later. At the end, she IS with her boyfriend, may be pregnant by any of these men. TLDR2: Or she stays with her boyfriend, tries with alfa, fails and fall back to boyfriend.

English, manga, anime, game. Not short fuckfest.

EDIT: Or from alpha side, he "teaches" girl who then stay with her boyfriend.

Maybe you like this one. https://vndb.org/v18921

I can't wait for this scene from 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻, that paizuri is amazing.

15724-insistence01-01.jpg

15725-insistence01-02.jpg

Art from Mizuryu Kei, should make for an interesting game, but definitely not NTR knowing his stuff =P

Has anyone had any luck getting a text hook for 寝取られ脱出 二人の間男から堕とされる俺の彼女, or is it an RPG maker thing that makes this an impossible dream.

Has anyone had any luck getting a text hook for 寝取られ脱出 二人の間男から堕とされる俺の彼女, or is it an RPG maker thing that makes this an impossible dream.
Any tool with character filter or text suppression works.

For basic ITH add spamming characters like colon and period to the global character filters; paste - don't type, to avoid ambiguous keyboard character code input - into Option -> Character -> Add. You can delete them later by selecting them from the list and clicking remove. VNR and some other tools might offer easier ways to do this, but it's pretty simple with ITH as-is.

Let me know if you're able to pass the scene after finding the 2nd (dying) survivor because I have no idea if the game is bugged or I missed something.

Well, it is OK, thanks. But Japanese. Really no long mangas on mangafox-like services?

try to use hook if you can't read JP, either ATLAS or VNR is good,in reality most of people in this world hate cuckold => limited people who have enough interest to translate the game, find a translated NTR is like you are finding gold in Texas , should just use tools then .Translated alway old games, some say old wine smell better than new wine, i agree , but you can't stick around with only old one right? Moreover some good old companies are closed, so, we are finding new place to rest, hope for any new companies have enough courage to only make NTR games, that would be good

P.S/ i hope for someone have enough free time to make a chat room on discord or skype, lol, but i think no one will do, am I right?

I can't wait for this scene from 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻, that paizuri is amazing.

15724-insistence01-01.jpg

15725-insistence01-02.jpg

Not only you. But I'm really worried abot text hooking. Hope there woud be h-code by the time of release

Guys i know that probably in this post and 1160 pages probably so many ppl have posted NTR games in english, but, im too lazy for look in every page, can anyone with good heart give me NTR games VN, RPG or wathever with English translation or in English raw language? thx guys i love you all

https://vndb.org/v/all?q=;fil=tag_inc-513.lang-en.tagspoil-0;rfil=;o=d;s=tagscore

Though imho if NTR is your fetish, then you'd better learn japanese at least on the level of machine translation. You can do this in 1-2 weeks without problems. And most of RPG games not voiced, and when translated in english most part of sex talks become extremely dull..
Anyone have a short review on this game, 交姦の虜たち…

I want to warmup before 26/5 massive rel date :D

I've played it and forgot it already. Don't really feels like good NTR.

Art from Mizuryu Kei, should make for an interesting game, but definitely not NTR knowing his stuff =P

Agree, still if its a game we can hope she (i think is a she) only works on the drawing and the story is left to someone else, i would love to see takeda hiromitsu make a game with the people who worked for elf for example, whenever they are now those great heroes.

Not only you. But I'm really worried abot text hooking. Hope there woud be h-code by the time of release

I am sure it'll be up within a week after the release date but what Iam worried about is Anim.TeamMM release & their Play DRM barrier :(

[アトリエさくら Team.NTR] 貸し出し彼女、志織の“ネトラセ”報告 ―敏感女子校生と絶倫幼馴染み― PV is up at their official site.

I am sure it'll be up within a week after the release date but what Iam worried about is Anim.TeamMM release & their Play DRM barrier :(

[アトリエさくら Team.NTR] 貸し出し彼女、志織の“ネトラセ”報告 ―敏感女子校生と絶倫幼馴染み― PV is up at their official site.

No doubt there woud be Play DRM on every Anim.TeamMM's game from now on.... :(

By the way how do U like mechanic in h-scenes (GOOD ON/OFF)?

Last edited:
Could U show settings of VNR, 'couse my vnr hooks only part of text (same as ITHVNR)?

These are my settings, make sure embedded is enabled, add the game through the game wizard and then close the game again. Now just launch the game through the springboard and all the text should be displayed correctly now. For some reason if I don't launch the game through springboard I don't get all the text like you mentioned.

2iiihrq.jpg

i6jsbt.jpg

Reactions: INNocence
Guys, i need hints or walkthrough for alchemist wife NTR rpg. I don't know how to make her pregnant :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!