Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hello, I tell you one thing I was thinking, there is very little material straiht shota + netorare (no netori or cheating) and it's a shame because it's what I like the most.
A question, could tell me some doujin or manga that has shota + netorare where the husband discovers and accepts that his wife has a lover shota
regards

Hello, I tell you one thing I was thinking, there is very little material straiht shota + netorare (no netori or cheating) and it's a shame because it's what I like the most.
A question, could tell me some doujin or manga that has shota + netorare where the husband discovers and accepts that his wife has a lover shota
regards

I just know a game of shota and netorare. Husband never finds out. Anata Gome if interested.

I can sign that.

Mangagamer is the only reliable source for all kind of vns/eroges (nukige/fetish/all ages) translated in english. Jast is so slow an limited to only a few not really well known titels while sekai only cares about a steam release (which means only all ages games or eroges which can be made into all ages by cutting stuff out. Heck, they not even care about decensoring and always say "its not possible").

I purchased "Please bang my wife" from mangagamer and havent even played it. But its my way of supporting them, because this was clearly a test about "is the audience interested in ntr stuff?". Alone the fact that they even consider translating ntr games (which is surely not the most liked and well known fetish out there) shows me that these guys are awesome and worthy of my support.

If you have the time to play it, let me know if some of the text are showing a weird text, this is on the 2nd sex flashback, when its just shown they are fucking from evening to late afternoon the next day (the hottest scene imo), it supposed to show time i believe, but on my copy its showing weird symbols, and yep i am in japanese local and region, i have just redownloaded the game again from mangagamer around a month ago to see if somehow they fixed it, but its still there, shrug, and yea i did experience the first copy where it is uncensored and buggy haha that was a bit weird experience, if you downloaded it back when it got released, redownload it again to get it uncensored.

@lonerprime: there is no uncensor patch, mangagamer pretty much uploaded a new copy of the game and you have to redownloaded it again to get it uncensored.

oi oi, since new nyaa like shit, where the hell did you guys up load torrent on?, can you gimme the link?

You know what I miss. Sci-Fi and Fantasy NTR. Seems like everything that comes out now is same old cheating wife in modern Japan. But the Sci-fi stuff really does it for me because that setting is such a common fantasy setting where things usually turn out good for the hero but not if you add NTR.

Fantasy to a lesser extent since there are a ton of Fantasy H games and a lot of NTR RPG Maker games.

Since Walkure Romance parody game from 03 fantasy is out in ggbases, Finally i can make a review. It's great game! Not typical like blackmail NTR, but NEtori guy slowly corrupt Cellia senpai, and he really good at sex. Animation still using flash, so expect slow animation, and damn, for me Sex in veranda scene is too lagging, i must skip it before crash :(. But still the story is good. You doeasn't need to read Walkure Romance, but maybe if you read it you can feel more sympathy to Akihiro.
Pro and Cons: contain spoiler:

-Sexy dialogue
-Great heroine design
-Good corruption story

-Heavy, need big ram for one animated scene. Can crashed the game
-Cellia's seiyuu, too amateurish, sometimes she sounds bland
-lot of good scene, only show in text, not in the ero scene. Seriously! Like Cellia Hadaka Apron, Akane scene teasing Akihiro scene, and Threesome scene

I stumbled upon a good WIP western style game today, and it had surprising NTR content: it's called "big brother" and is about a kid living with his mother, and 2 sisters. Then someday his mother finds a new guy...
(game is around voyeur + incest + light bdsm)
The character design is good.
You can find the game here if you want to try it :

https://f95zone.com/threads/big-brother-v0-4-0-011-dark-silver-discussion-thread.1519/

Reactions: Siegfried
ワルキューレAスレイブ eh well, NTR only a little.... too short i think, choice the 2nd, and, the damn thing is she love her teacher, so it's not count as NTR?, eh, i gave up with this one, confuse, very confuse, this is lose my interest in first choice, she love her damn teacher, the boy watching just a redundant, i can't rate this one above 5 for NTR

I stumbled upon a good WIP western style game today, and it had surprising NTR content: it's called "big brother" and is about a kid living with his mother, and 2 sisters. Then someday his mother finds a new guy...
(game is around voyeur + incest + light bdsm)
The character design is good.
You can find the game here if you want to try it :

https://f95zone.com/threads/big-brother-v0-4-0-011-dark-silver-discussion-thread.1519/

https://f95zone.com/threads/ntr-links-titles-resources.2711/ they are talking about this forum too !

Since Walkure Romance parody game from 03 fantasy is out in ggbases, Finally i can make a review. It's great game! Not typical like blackmail NTR, but NEtori guy slowly corrupt Cellia senpai, and he really good at sex. Animation still using flash, so expect slow animation, and damn, for me Sex in veranda scene is too lagging, i must skip it before crash :(. But still the story is good. You doeasn't need to read Walkure Romance, but maybe if you read it you can feel more sympathy to Akihiro.
Pro and Cons: contain spoiler:

-Sexy dialogue
-Great heroine design
-Good corruption story

-Heavy, need big ram for one animated scene. Can crashed the game
-Cellia's seiyuu, too amateurish, sometimes she sounds bland
-lot of good scene, only show in text, not in the ero scene. Seriously! Like Cellia Hadaka Apron, Akane scene teasing Akihiro scene, and Threesome scene

I usually don't like to play or read ntr about vanilla series that i like but this time i have to take a look

oi oi, since new nyaa like shit, where the hell did you guys up load torrent on?, can you gimme the link?

Frankly speaking i have no idea, i downloaded a game recently from here (AS) and at least the torrents still worked. And it was an old game too (母さんのオトコ ~野獣のような男に牝の悦びを覚えさせられる最愛の母~).

ワルキューレAスレイブ eh well, NTR only a little.... too short i think, choice the 2nd, and, the damn thing is she love her teacher, so it's not count as NTR?, eh, i gave up with this one, confuse, very confuse, this is lose my interest in first choice, she love her damn teacher, the boy watching just a redundant, i can't rate this one above 5 for NTR
Yes, this was more like netori + added ntred guy point of view. There is not enough interaction between ntred boy and heroine. I think this is because game intended for people who played Walkure Romanze. This is similar to how you can't feel enough NTR feeling on ntr-doujinshi if you didn't watched/played original work.

is anime culture popular in India?

anywhere in this world, base on the active, they are weak (not very active due to small group of people) in some country, but strong (active or many group of people) in the other country, base on popular (people are interesting in), may i ask?, do you often walk on the street and sudden shout out loud: 'i love hentai'? nope? right?, so, like them, they are but hidden, ok?, and about how much of them, do you often ask your mama, do you like anime?, nope, so, just know that there are many people out there, and noone said anime lover or culture are only country base, but the world, if you ask anime culture are popular in the world that should be reasonable

P/S: i have some Indian friend who love anime on facebook, so i can say there are many Indian love anime, they can draw manga too

oh dear, so all torrent will up to sukebei? not https://www.ggbases.com/ from now on?, i hope so since ggbases have all trusted people

I don't think ggbases have any special content. ggbases have the same torrents as nyaa. IMO use both?

is anime culture popular in India?

Heck no. Compared to our eastern neighbors anime culture love is quite pale. And among those, dwells me T_T I feel like I got separated from my comrade in arms. Internet is my only hope, connecting with friends with forums like these.

Heck no. Compared to our eastern neighbors anime culture love is quite pale. And among those, dwells me T_T I feel like I got separated from my comrade in arms. Internet is my only hope, connecting with friends with forums like these.

I feel for you.:akazukin_down:

I don't think ggbases have any special content. ggbases have the same torrents as nyaa. IMO use both?

oi oi, there are many of my friend are Indian and they love anime , so they are hidden i think

oi oi, there are many of my friend are Indian and they love anime , so they are hidden i think

India is the second largest population in the world pal. Trust me when I say this, out of 1,342,512,706 people that currently live here, barely 10,000 or so will actually be a fan of Japanese anime culture. Even lower would be ones who are hentai fans. LOWER STILL if we talk about NTR lovers... where I am :P It would be close to a miracle if I ran into someone who was as hardcore fan as I am in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328
Cong ty TNHH Butraco Viet Nam voi doi ngu ky su giau kinh nghiem trong linh vuc gia cong kim loai tam va ton lop, voi tinh than sang tao, kien dinh va khat vong vuon toi dinh cao cua mot tap the nang dong, giau tam huyet chung toi da dan khang dinh duoc vi the la Cong ty di dau trong linh vuc san xuat, gia cong kim loai tam va ton lop.
https://butraco.vn
AStoyou wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Ryzen111.
I am looking for the following items from the AXL Vocal Song Collection series.
If you have them, can you please make a request?

Full throttle/AXLボーカルソング集
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/fullthrottle.htm

Shift Up/AXLボーカルソング集2
http://www.axl-soft.jp/products2/07.htm
やーや wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ343897をもう一度アップロードしてもらえますか?日本語でごめんなさい
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks! Do you think you could also upload this other one that was requested alongside it?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01163723.html