Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

mmmm i am a fan of that kind of thick woman design from orcsoft.. cant fucking wait!, it has been a while since that swapping game by orcsoft, hopefully it is just as hot as that one

Unfortunately I differ vastly with you on this subject. Don't get me wrong, I do like the character design of the upcoming orcsoft game but I preferred more their characters from the older games like this:

ca7442de6b.jpg

I guess it might be my own preference for slender women with curves rather than curvy all around. Same with Diselmine. They really shifted their paradigm from this:

2549318864069405450.jpg

To this:

claris2-640x496.jpg

I guess it did give them a unique footprint as their games became instantly recognizable. But in my eyes it became more of a stereotype. The moment I would come across a new game of theirs my mind would instantly assume that it would be a sadism oriented theme. If by any chance that wasn't the case, the character drawings wouldn't suit any other theme that smoothly at all.

Guess I am stifler on this subject because it is obvious the companies have found success with their changes. But personally I would pay full price for an older game but would probably depend on a sharing bro to play the new ones.

a little bit off topic from the games.. does anyone know who translated tsuya-tsuya's rakujitsu no pathos? the plot is pretty fuckin hot, translation stalled after first volume is finished.

Any chance anyone has the raws for this one?
I don't even realize there is translation for this. I have all 3 volumes released so far but i don't know how to upload it since my upload speed is very slow, about 30-50 KB/s, currently reside in very rural area. I'll try to figure this out later.

I don't even realize there is translation for this. I have all 3 volumes released so far but i don't know how to upload it since my upload speed is very slow, about 30-50 KB/s, currently reside in very rural area. I'll try to figure this out later.

damn, if you manage to upload it let me know, i droll on every tsuya tsuya's work, do you know by any chance where i can try my luck for the raws?

i hope the next volume is as hot as the first one.

Unfortunately I differ vastly with you on this subject. Don't get me wrong, I do like the character design of the upcoming orcsoft game but I preferred more their characters from the older games like this:

ca7442de6b.jpg

I guess it might be my own preference for slender women with curves rather than curvy all around. Same with Diselmine. They really shifted their paradigm from this:

2549318864069405450.jpg

To this:

claris2-640x496.jpg

I guess it did give them a unique footprint as their games became instantly recognizable. But in my eyes it became more of a stereotype. The moment I would come across a new game of theirs my mind would instantly assume that it would be a sadism oriented theme. If by any chance that wasn't the case, the character drawings wouldn't suit any other theme that smoothly at all.

Guess I am stifler on this subject because it is obvious the companies have found success with their changes. But personally I would pay full price for an older game but would probably depend on a sharing bro to play the new ones.

nah man, all good, sanae (cmiiw) from that game is pretty thicc as well, orcsoft and anim likes their female characters thick, not obese mind you :D but what i dig the most on that orcsoft coming soon title is the heroine eyes, mmm slutty eyes, remind me a lot of mizuryu kei's archetype...

but hey, another netorare game, win win solution for both of us ;)

edit: talking about taste.. im not sure how many in here likes the ahegao face, i love some kind of cumming expression from the female mc, but ahegaos like in kedamono tachi no sumu ie de... turn me off totally, its borderline hilarious imo and not sexy or hot at all. first couple of scenes are pretty good, but then when she starts showing weird ahegao.. man i lost my will to play it haha, the female VA as well is over the top not helping the case.

I totally dig most of anim's female va, atelier sakura's as well, venus's game screams amateur, but damn they are hot amateur (especially the female mc in soushitsu no married life). but the one i like the most till now is Tanaka Misaki's VA from gatenkei.. love the subtlety in her voice even when under constant pleasure.

just my 2 cents

Last edited:
nah man, all good, sanae (cmiiw) from that game is pretty thicc as well, orcsoft and anim likes their female characters thick, not obese mind you :D but what i dig the most on that orcsoft coming soon title is the heroine eyes, mmm slutty eyes, remind me a lot of mizuryu kei's archetype...

edit: talking about taste.. im not sure how many in here likes the ahegao face, i love some kind of cumming expression from the female mc, but ahegaos like in kedamono tachi no sumu ie de... turn me off totally, its borderline hilarious imo and not sexy or hot at all. first couple of scenes are pretty good, but then when she starts showing weird ahegao.. man i lost my will to play it haha, the female VA as well is over the top not helping the case.

I totally dig most of anim's female va, atelier sakura's as well, venus's game screams amateur, but damn they are hot amateur (especially the female mc in soushitsu no married life). but the one i like the most till now is Tanaka Misaki's VA from gatenkei.. love the subtlety in her voice even when under constant pleasure.

just my 2 cents

I'm more into the girls in Anim, but they used to be better at NTR. Their last games didn't make a good impression for me. Like almost all companies are doing terribly nowadays in terms of NTR, imo.

Orcsoft never fail to deliver a decent nukige. Even though the NTR isn't good, at least the VNs are always "fap" material.

As for ahegao, it isn't to my tastes. I'm with you when you say that it turns you off (funny, since I said how good Orcsoft is at nukige, but their VN always have ahegao scenes, lol). I also don't like when the girl becomes a doll, someone who can only think about sex and starts talking like a dog showing her tongue everytime.

I like ahegao when it's not overused, if they just lose control at the first touch and keep doing for all the duration of the scene that it's not very effective honestly.

Last edited:

just my 2 cents

I couldn't agree more about the ahegaos, it's because of that that i can't read the hentais from that guy

Mmmm i feel like tastes change depending of what is most readily avalaible, i mean even if the concept or idea is good you will get tired of it eventually, but if you let it pass enough time you came come across something similar and like it again.

I couldn't agree more about the ahegaos, it's because of that that i can't read the hentais from that guy
I kinda agree too about the exaggerated ahegaos, especially when overused.

I usually prefer a light ahegao with hearts, like this one, it's cuter and sexier IMO :

BTW, what I find usually non arousing are the pig costumes used by the author. It's on the same level as nose hooks for me. Absolutely not erotic at all, and on the contrary, quite ridiculous.

I usually prefer a light ahegao with hearts, like this one, it's cuter and sexier IMO :

BTW, what I find usually non arousing are the pig costumes used by the author. It's on the same level as nose hooks for me. Absolutely not erotic at all, and on the contrary, quite ridiculous.

Ok what manga is that, that line about the hearts made me laugh and i want to see the context (as much as there is in hentai).

BTW has someone seen this game http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE194755.html ? the concept appears interesting, even if its the woman's POV, probably.

Ugh the nose hooks...

Ok what manga is that, that line about the hearts made me laugh and i want to see the context (as much as there is in hentai).
It's a rewrite, but the manga is Himekishi ga Classmate!. It's classified as adult, but I don't think it's hentai. I like the semen addiction power used though.
It's well drawn, but it's not really developed yet.

I guess nose hooks are supposed to be more humiliating than erotic?
Also that quote about heart pupils should be in the hall of best manga quotes

Talking about Ahegaos, here are a few that I tripped on during my subbing days.

cover256x256-9c13f72730714aa197ad63d465391878.jpg

11084640_439770246183117_1127205806_n.jpg

I+m+not+into+that+cutesy+stuff+_09f6f206046b8863e55c3384c9f65758.jpg

Great+ahegao+_f6659eae3946796296939950200cb520.png

b364aea73d.jpg

Those+faces+arouse+me+so+much+_67326250dd64d15c55583a9089c6de83.gif

4475630.jpg

BONUS!
Best+expression+so+far+_a04566f9106802c148e62cc31713c9f7.png

It's a rewrite, but the manga is Himekishi ga Classmate!. It's classified as adult, but I don't think it's hentai. I like the semen addiction power used though.
It's well drawn, but it's not really developed yet.

Oh i reckonize the name, is a novel or web novel originally so i imagine the manga is rather short for now.

And OMG real life ahegao (or at least that example) is worse than i thought, i pictured a girl with a high like expression, lets keep ahegao for anime; some things really shouldn't exist outside of fiction.......

that and the weird clothing when the girl fully corrupted (nose hook and weird heart mark hole in the nipples..) errrr

sorry if i offend anyone that likes takeda hiromitsu, i quite like his normal artwork though and heroine design.

Also can anyone help me on [110325] [ルネ Team Bitters] それでも妻を愛してる (Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru) on the ending with the 代々木 一哉, the detective? I can't understand what happening with this ending it always say game over. Can anyone give me a summary on whats going on with the detective ending (代々木 一哉 ending)?

I remember that the detective was hired by the husband to find out why his wife (Nanami) was acting weird and that the detective have sex with Nanami but what with that and what happened at the train and after that? I WANT TO KNOW!

https://vndb.org/v6593

Talking about Ahegaos, here are a few that I tripped on during my subbing days.

...]
First one is acceptable (more like super happy than Ahegao though), but the rest, especially the IRL one, are really bad :P

lol
tumblr_inline_omfo12LtPP1tsxl9c_540.jpg

rattanman is dropping some hints at the title he's been working on translating =P

lol ther eis another ntr/netori title from black lilith, one i haven't played so i am actually crossing my fingers it isn't Ochiru Hitozuma xD

which one? Though given the falling wife joke and that he mentioned it has animated scenes I'm 99% certain it's ochiru hitozuma

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?