Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It's tagged netori on getchu. Hopefully it has a female perspective so I can ignore the netori side of things.

Onborotsuki usually tells stories from the heroine perspective, even their last work Swapping Party, a so called netori (it wasn't), mostly was about the heroine POV.

*sees the samples...*

Hey looks hot as- *sees the heroine wears pink bra and panties* ... *loses boner*

I hope she changes to lingerie, ntrguy seems bold enough as the synopsis already implied pregnancy and video recordings.

So quick review on the new jinsei game.

8/10 on built up

theres a mystery route

and then there's the both pov route.

As in most ntr games the catching of the girl is 5/10 at best.

The main meat of the game corruption and moral degen 10/10.

Worth buying if you have not already.

Ah.. one of the reason i love MILF heroines in NTR, because most of them wearing lingerie and garterbelt haha.

Ah.. one of the reason i love MILF heroines in NTR, because most of them wearing lingerie and garterbelt haha.
I'm into lots of various types, but I guess I have a weakness against stern teacher/OL types, be them in NTR or not :D
Ex:
oPOzW.png

E9a8DOQIo.jpg

Hey guys. I have been away from this thread for a loooooooong time. I may not be all the way back yet either. Though don't get me wrong, I'm still into NTR. I just didn't have the time to check the thread and post as I used to and the longer I went without and the fact I'd feel the need to check all the posts I missed, keep making me put it off longer until this long went by. Plus this thread focuses a lot on eroge NTR, I just don't have the time to spend hours and hours going through a game with machine translation to finally get my fix, and most of the short ones aren't worth playing at all. The temptation of just checking the latest NTR work added to sadpanda and get right to it always wins out these days. Even though I agree you need a proper buildup for the best NTR, no matter how good it is at the end, 10+ hours before anything starts happening is just too much for me. There was also a spoiler posted the last time I checked the thread to considered posting which soured me against coming back for a while.
Well, you can assume I've given up checking every page I've missed, so if there's anything amazing that isn't from the usual suspects, let me know if you feel like it.

Need help to all member to add netorare tag in jinsei new game sad panda gallery, and netorarenai gallery. I thought someone report to downvote it, but i can't found any report, so probably a troll downvoting it because hate it -_- .

Well I did skim the last few pages and checked out of curiousity. The e-hentai page for Iroyoridori was tagged NTR a few hours ago, which is how I found out it had been released. But I went back now and it's gone. Which is bad enough. But when I tried to re-add it I was told the tag had been "vetoed" on that gallery. It seems it's not just random haters, but someone involved in the site is helping.
This has become a lot worse recently. Not just the tags, but NTR bashing in general. It seems that while once the big problem was that nobody knew what it was, so it was hard to find what had it. Now though, the problem is too many people know. Including a horde of haters who seem to think that if they refuse to recognise something as NTR on even the flimsiest pretext, then it doesn't count and it can't hurt them. Pussies can't take a little bit of jealousy. Thanks to that there could be plenty of good NTR being missed on sites like e-hentai simply because someone rejected the tag for dumb reasons.

Hey guys. I have been away from this thread for a loooooooong time. I may not be all the way back yet either. Though don't get me wrong, I'm still into NTR. I just didn't have the time to check the thread and post as I used to and the longer I went without and the fact I'd feel the need to check all the posts I missed, keep making me put it off longer until this long went by. Plus this thread focuses a lot on eroge NTR, I just don't have the time to spend hours and hours going through a game with machine translation to finally get my fix, and most of the short ones aren't worth playing at all. The temptation of just checking the latest NTR work added to sadpanda and get right to it always wins out these days. Even though I agree you need a proper buildup for the best NTR, no matter how good it is at the end, 10+ hours before anything starts happening is just too much for me. There was also a spoiler posted the last time I checked the thread to considered posting which soured me against coming back for a while.
Well, you can assume I've given up checking every page I've missed, so if there's anything amazing that isn't from the usual suspects, let me know if you feel like it.

Well I did skim the last few pages and checked out of curiousity. The e-hentai page for Iroyoridori was tagged NTR a few hours ago, which is how I found out it had been released. But I went back now and it's gone. Which is bad enough. But when I tried to re-add it I was told the tag had been "vetoed" on that gallery. It seems it's not just random haters, but someone involved in the site is helping.
This has become a lot worse recently. Not just the tags, but NTR bashing in general. It seems that while once the big problem was that nobody knew what it was, so it was hard to find what had it. Now though, the problem is too many people know. Including a horde of haters who seem to think that if they refuse to recognise something as NTR on even the flimsiest pretext, then it doesn't count and it can't hurt them. Pussies can't take a little bit of jealousy. Thanks to that there could be plenty of good NTR being missed on sites like e-hentai simply because someone rejected the tag for dumb reasons.

Yeah i know, but can you help with netorarenai gallery?

@Redorc
NTR wise milf are good is because they have an establish relationship with their husband so it adds far more to the thrill of they having their feelings swaying to the ntrguy. Platonic classmates/friends lack that so there is not much sense of accomplishment once the girl goes with the other guy.
They're more likely to wear nightgown and lingerie.

@Ahia
My issue with it is that they fall for the gyaruoh too easy, he just forces himself on them and the MH then they already are kimochiiyo~ so it kills the suspension of disbelief and they don't offer resistance besides words. The rest is mostly uninhibited sex all they way too the end.
Good art, not so good story so I would give it a 6/10, art was good really. The lack of the MH transformation to gyaru doesn't helps because I liked that in the previous games.

@AliceT
俺のセフレはカレシ持ち学生会長 ~生真面目JKがイキ狂って妊娠するまでの浮気SEX記録

@Redorc
NTR wise milf are good is because they have an establish relationship with their husband so it adds far more to the thrill of they having their feelings swaying to the ntrguy. Platonic classmates/friends lack that so there is not much sense of accomplishment once the girl goes with the other guy.
They're more likely to wear nightgown and lingerie.

@Ahia
My issue with it is that they fall for the gyaruoh too easy, he just forces himself on them and the MH then they already are kimochiiyo~ so it kills the suspension of disbelief and they don't offer resistance besides words. The rest is mostly uninhibited sex all they way too the end.
Good art, not so good story so I would give it a 6/10, art was good really. The lack of the MH transformation to gyaru doesn't helps because I liked that in the previous games.

@AliceT
俺のセフレはカレシ持ち学生会長 ~生真面目JKがイキ狂って妊娠するまでの浮気SEX記録

Yeah agree, that's why NTR with Mother or sister i usually avoid it because the connection especially love connection with MC not really strong.

I'm into lots of various types, but I guess I have a weakness against stern teacher/OL types, be them in NTR or not :D
Ex:
oPOzW.png

E9a8DOQIo.jpg

my man....patrician taste you got there..

something amazing? hmm...

-we got to 1000++ pages..so yay?
-new jinsei game, imo best ntr game the last 6 month maybe just because there is drought for ntr genre.. https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2189944
-new chapter from homestay by kusatsu terunyo which means we will hopefully get to see the childhood friend got boned next chapter https://exhentai.org/g/1004354/e915f64a47/
-new glorious magazine full of ntr and cheating genre got released... it's that hotmilk koime 01, I have high hope for this magazine https://exhentai.org/g/1004350/8789e8ad07/
-that new game from lilith http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product71/gallery.html , though the rumor is that it's low budget I think the graphic do makes up for it

Ex:
oPOzW.png

E9a8DOQIo.jpg

Yeah, I'm also more into MILFs, be them in netorare or not.

In netorare works, I prefer MILFs, because usually they are married and have an stablished relationship, so that the netorare hits harder.

@Ahia

Yea thats why I said catching of the girl is 5/10 at best. Doesn't mean the corruption and build up was bad. I just really never like jinsei's stealing game anyways its too short.

I prefer MILF and housewife myself, preferably >3 years after marriage. The reason is pretty much the same as above, marriage is supposed to be sacred where the woman supposed to be loyal and dedicate her life for the protag. So when she betrays protag, it hits harder than if the heroine is just his gf or romantic interest.

Considering holiday is near, I plan to play NTRPG 3 if it's released. But since it doesn't seem to be happening, do you guys have any recommendation? I've interest on latest Venus game (Shikiyoku no Komari sou) and Jinsei game (either the latest or Honto no Kimochi). If I can only play one game, what do you think I should play? Any answer would be appreciated.

[MENTION=96248]hgawa61[/MENTION]; Popular vote swings for Honto no Kimochi. I played shikiyoku a few years back. I don't remember it but my rating from back then was 5/10 so I guess it didn't make that much of an impression. Then again I can't read Japanese for damn so all my impression is graphic based.

Reactions: hgawa61
I prefer MILF and housewife myself, preferably >3 years after marriage. The reason is pretty much the same as above, marriage is supposed to be sacred where the woman supposed to be loyal and dedicate her life for the protag. So when she betrays protag, it hits harder than if the heroine is just his gf or romantic interest.
You're right, when they say "newly weds and husband went to business trip just because" it ruins the experience as well.

Considering holiday is near, I plan to play NTRPG 3 if it's released. But since it doesn't seem to be happening, do you guys have any recommendation? I've interest on latest Venus game (Shikiyoku no Komari sou) and Jinsei game (either the latest or Honto no Kimochi). If I can only play one game, what do you think I should play? Any answer would be appreciated.
Honto no Kimochi though I pick Hidamari or Kimi no Omoi over the first and regarding Venus, the first Komari Sou is good, the other is terribly bad because of the reasons used to trigger the events, a silly misunderstanding.

Reactions: hgawa61
[MENTION=28096]LonerPrime[/MENTION]
Yeah Venus art is kinda lacking But I'm not graphics guy. I was surprised that I enjoyed Venus other game, Soushitsu no Married Life even though the graphics was kinda shitty. it seems he is getting better based on CG at vndb. I really enjoyed the mystery from that game, I remember it's one of the longest NTR game i played, the drama really kept me interested.

So if i need to choose from Jinsei game, which one's the best? Judging from arts alone i'd think Honto no Kimochi, but arts isn't everything.

Yeah i know, but can you help with netorarenai gallery?

I had done, but now they've gone and vetoed that one too. I just thought someone might know why it was happening. Is it that? That the don't care what the source material was about, but as long as the CGs themselves don't include an obvious NTR element then they won't class it as NTR? Is that why there are hardly any games showing up under the NTR tag these days?

something amazing? hmm...

-we got to 1000++ pages..so yay?
-new jinsei game, imo best ntr game the last 6 month maybe just because there is drought for ntr genre.. https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2189944
-new chapter from homestay by kusatsu terunyo which means we will hopefully get to see the childhood friend got boned next chapter https://exhentai.org/g/1004354/e915f64a47/
-new glorious magazine full of ntr and cheating genre got released... it's that hotmilk koime 01, I have high hope for this magazine https://exhentai.org/g/1004350/8789e8ad07/
-that new game from lilith http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product71/gallery.html , though the rumor is that it's low budget I think the graphic do makes up for it

Thanks for the reply. Anything that was on e-hentai though, I probably know about since I check stuff tagged NTR on there often. I was thinking more about stuff that didn't get a gallery or something on there, like that lilith game. Didn't know about that. Well, doesn't look like I've been missing much this last year. It's been a poor year for the genre until the new jinsei game. Having ntrpg3 promised then fail to materialise was the finisher. The complete silence from the author is the most painful, though I hear someone posted in the comments claiming to be him and saying he was still working on it and has lost some data. Of course there were others claiming to be him just to troll the comments so....?
Nice to see I haven't been left out though.

You're right, when they say "newly weds and husband went to business trip just because" it ruins the experience as well.

Honto no Kimochi though I pick Hidamari or Kimi no Omoi over the first and regarding Venus, the first Komari Sou is good, the other is terribly bad because of the reasons used to trigger the events, a silly misunderstanding.

Good to know that when i'm just about to begin the second Komari Sou xD whatever i will play it anyway because i wanna see that retard mc destroyed for real this time.

Yea thats why I said catching of the girl is 5/10 at best. Doesn't mean the corruption and build up was bad. I just really never like jinsei's stealing game anyways its too short.

Well, i haven't played enough really (meaning with atlas) but so far is good, at least while skiming i noticed he does take time with dialogues so i hope there is enough build up even if is not with hentai scenes, and his next game is more basic and with gyaru-fication so YAY!, i just hope is released soon, like in the first quarter of next year.

[MENTION=96248]hgawa61[/MENTION]; To be very honest it is hard to recommend, mostly because I didn't get to play any of the Jinsei games. I have a bad habit of collecting the whole series first before playing so I can drown in agony in one straight go. Right now I am actually in the process of hunting down all 6 titles before I start playing. Gathered all but the first one which seems to have never been shared at all.

But since I am more of an art guy when it comes to Jinsei games, two of the titles caught my eye. Kimi no Tonari and Kimi no Omoi. Generally I play by instinct so I can't guarantee satisfaction per your taste but those two are my pick.

Well, i haven't played enough really (meaning with atlas) but so far is good, at least while skiming i noticed he does take time with dialogues so i hope there is enough build up even if is not with hentai scenes, and his next game is more basic and with gyaru-fication so YAY!, i just hope is released soon, like in the first quarter of next year.

In regards of the MC, yea his built up is great as they let you present with choice to stop it or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.