Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Could someone do a summary of Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ please? Rigth now I'm playing Utakata no Tsubomi and I'm really liking it, I plan to play Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ next. I want to skip through some of the story since is waaaaaaaaay to long, but I'm afraid I miss some key point and have to come back later.

He is a good writer but I think he could make great stories with half the text he uses, some time less is more.

Edit: Also, is there any other game from Venus with a strong willed character like Kyoko? Preferably a wife?

Last edited:
Is it game from the same circle though? because from my experience and from i read from others, for this specific circle the solution is to change Windows display language to Japanese. I've tried it and it works fine if i change to Japanese aside from hooking problem. Oh well, that's just my exp from this circle, I'm probably wrong. Another game with this problem is Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? https://vndb.org/v15458, also from the same creator.

I'll have to get back to you on this one. I decided to try VNR with the twin of this game to confirm if issues persist in that as well but turns out I lost the game in my hard drive somewhere. Downloading it again but it is almost time to sleep so it will be a few hours before I can post any conclusive theories.

I've never get to play that "Kaa-san no Otoko" game from Eroitto, when I opened the file, it was a virus, I know you can disable the false virus, but I can never solve it, it happened with a few other games too...

After reading your quote I got a bit paranoid and decided to search for the game if I still had it. Turns out I did and did a deep scan. Here is the result:

4248ba2cb9.png

Kaspersky is one of the most paranoid softwares out there and flags a lot of false alarms. Its only saving grace is that unlike Norton it really doesn't stick to your system like a blood sucker and can be managed to not misbehave and end up deleting stuff on its own. But even after all that, it did not pick any issues in my game files. Nor did MalwareBytes. Since you also mentioned it happened with other games as well, I guess only a few things come to mind.

1) Download 2DJF version of the game and try again if that wasn't the version you downloaded. At least I can guarantee from my end that the game is issue free.
2) If you still get a virus warning, then consider running an internet based anti-virus scan on your system. Try BitDefender.
3) If viruses are detected then you need to change your anti-virus and load up on some good anti-malware as well.
4) If no virus is detected then whatever anti-virus you are using is more paranoid than my Kaspersky and you should be able to play the game by either disabling the anti-virus temporarily while you are playing or setting the AV to ignore your game's folder.

Lot of other ideas come in mind as well but for now I'll refrain.

Last edited:
Could someone do a summary of Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ please? Rigth now I'm playing Utakata no Tsubomi and I'm really liking it, I plan to play Shikiyoku no Komari Sou ~Hitozuma Akina Hen~ next. I want to skip through some of the story since is waaaaaaaaay to long, but I'm afraid I miss some key point and have to come back later.

He is a good writer but I think he could make great stories with half the text he uses, some time less is more.

Edit: Also, is there any other game from Venus with a strong willed character like Kyoko? Preferably a wife?
Akina hen after the characters introductions i skipped the mc's lines all the way until the ''hints'' starts to appear, and i didn't miss anything important, didn't have the patience to read that mc acting like a generic mc in a ecchi harem manga, did the same thing in Karate musume but there things weren't that bad as in this one.

After reading your quote I got a bit paranoid and decided to search for the game if I still had it. Turns out I did and did a deep scan. Here is the result:

4248ba2cb9.png

Kaspersky is one of the most paranoid softwares out there and flags a lot of false alarms. Its only saving grace is that unlike Norton it really doesn't stick to your system like a blood sucker and can be managed to not misbehave and end up deleting stuff on its own. But even after all that, it did not pick any issues in my game files. Nor did MalwareBytes. Since you also mentioned it happened with other games as well, I guess only a few things come to mind.

1) Download 2DJF version of the game and try again if that wasn't the version you downloaded. At least I can guarantee from my end that the game is issue free.
2) If you still get a virus warning, then consider running an internet based anti-virus scan on your system. Try BitDefender.
3) If viruses are detected then you need to change your anti-virus and load up on some good anti-malware as well.
4) If no virus is detected then whatever anti-virus you are using is more paranoid than my Kaspersky and you should be able to play the game by either disabling the anti-virus temporarily while you are playing or setting the AV to ignore your game's folder.

Lot of other ideas come in mind as well but for now I'll refrain.

Yeah, the 2DJ is the version I downloaded, but anyway, it's not like I wanna play desesperately this game, so I don't wanna bother trying to fix it right now.

Of course, if this happen in the future with a game I really wanna play, then I would have to do something about it.

[MENTION=106819]Yadoumi[/MENTION];

Suit yourself but as an IT personal and a fellow AS member I feel I should warn you that if this indeed is a virus infection and not some false positive, you might wanna consider fixing the issue lest you wanna see your system go down the drain.

Akina hen after the characters introductions i skipped the mc's lines all the way until the ''hints'' starts to appear, and i didn't miss anything important, didn't have the patience to read that mc acting like a generic mc in a ecchi harem manga, did the same thing in Karate musume but there things weren't that bad as in this one.

Thanks for your answer.

What do you mean by: "things weren't that bad as in this one"???

Also could you be more specific about those hints you are talking about please?

I was also thinking on playing Karate musume, Is it good? I preffer married women, but since it's Venus, I would probably enjoy it.

Thanks for your answer.

What do you mean by: "things weren't that bad as in this one"???

Also could you be more specific about those hints you are talking about please?

I was also thinking on playing Karate musume, Is it good? I preffer married women, but since it's Venus, I would probably enjoy it.
By that i meant that things didn't take ages to happen, i'm playing Chise hen now and its even worse than the first one... about the hints i mean thing like nipples showing through the shirt, messy hair etc, Karate was pretty good imo since it has one of the things that i like the most in NTR a strong girl as a heroine not the usual naive/kind that we see most times.

Reactions: straight.shota
By that i meant that things didn't take ages to happen, i'm playing Chise hen now and its even worse than the first one... about the hints i mean thing like nipples showing through the shirt, messy hair etc, Karate was pretty good imo since it has one of the things that i like the most in NTR a strong girl as a heroine not the usual naive/kind that we see most times.

Totally unrelated but any chance you can point me in the direction of where you got karate Shoujo downloaded? Sadly Nyaa links are dead and so are AS links.

Totally unrelated but any chance you can point me in the direction of where you got karate Shoujo downloaded? Sadly Nyaa links are dead and so are AS links.
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=178891 i know it doesn't have any seeds but on utorrent after a few hours the download was completed if it doesn't work you can try here on anime sharing most links are dead but usually at least one them still works, i downloaded that prehistoric game Viper-RSR a few weeks ago that way.

Agan, what do you mean "even worse than the first one?" LOL... Do you mean it's LONGER?

I'm downloading Karate Musume right now, The torrent from Smooth Che post has a seeder right now. I'm downloading at a very good speed. I'll continue seeding it for some monts if someone is interested ;)

Last edited:
Agan, what do you mean "even worse than the first one?" LOL... Do you mean it's LONGER?

I'm downloading Karate Musume right now, The torrent from Smooth Che post has a seeder right now. I'm downloading at a very good speed. I'll continue seeding it for some monts if someone is interested ;)

Edit: My only problem with Karate Musume is the father/daughter thing, I would have prefer another "villain", but I will play it anyway since it's VENUS and you say it's good. I also like strong willed heroines the best.
Yep it's even longer, about Karate too bad that at that time the girl's hair design wasn't as good as in the last games from Venus because in a ntr game that's a very welcome detail to me xD

@straight.shota

He means worse as in longer than necessary and sillier than it should be allowed.
Everything happening in Chise Hen is just because a single misunderstanding from the heroine she didn't bother to clear by you know, talking it with the guy she suppposedly claims to love like crazy, instead she assumes rumours as facts and the ntr oldman has her in the pocket as easy as finding a Zubat in a cave. Easiest capture ever :/

MC gets screwed over again for nothing(I admit it, I laughed). About the ending I speed read it because the immersion was ruined already: milf ex machina solves the misunderstanding after growing a heart(and having a miscarriage :V) because MC was already on state worse than beating the dead horse, heroine begs him to forgive her and he forgives her, end. Yes, is that easy.

I have Karate Shoujo downloaed, how was it?

Last edited:

I am very much interested yes. Right now I am barely getting any speed.

d32429a9a0.png

Though thank you to whoever is seeding from France. Even if it is one it is better than none.

@DiabolicalGenius

Good to see you, you magnificent bastard!

Good to see you too, oh Bastard of Bastards. ;)

About Iro Yoridori guys, I understand the feeling of wanting to enjoy a girl slowly turning from resisting the guy to eager sex partner, but I don't think it should apply to this game.
I've only skimmed through some of it so far, until I get the chance to play it properly so please don't throw a bunch of spoilers at me.

But I'm feeling that the whole point of this game is all about how easy the other guy manages to do it with the girls. IE, it's meant to instill a sense of inferiority and futility into you through the protag as he watched girl after girl he gets close to and thought he might have a chance with if he goes through all the proper steps, getting to know each other, developing feelings, confession, dating and eventually sex, only for flashy playboy guy to just walk in and have that girl taking his dick with only a minimal amount of smooth talking, acting forceful, getting her turned on and then asking if she really doesn't want it. With a combo of sexual magnetism and prowess, he ignores all the steps the protag would need to follow and gets what he wants without making any committments, more or less doing what he wants and having the girls do it with him whenever he's in the mood.
After seeing this happen to acquaintences, girls he just met who he thought he had a spark with but never got the chance to do anything before playboy banged her, the classmate he was getting close to, the new girl he got close to, and even the childhood friend who's been with him the whole time, all while hardly trying or investing any real committment? It's pretty crushing. Guy would feel like any effort he'd put in to getting a girl to fall for him was pointless since this guy could come along and bang her any time he felt like it. And if the guy makes a point of doing it to any girl you get involved with? It'd break any one.
If he had to force himself on them first and spend ages breaking them down before things came to a head with every girl, the game would never end. And you wouldn't get the same effect, since if she put up a real resistance it would give the protag hope.

I might be wrong since I haven't played it yet, and it'll take a while to finish since I'm on the night shift now and working 7 days a week until xmas. Well, I guess I'll see how much I can get through before I go to bed.

About Iro Yoridori guys, I understand the feeling of wanting to enjoy a girl slowly turning from resisting the guy to eager sex partner, but I don't think it should apply to this game.
I've only skimmed through some of it so far, until I get the chance to play it properly so please don't throw a bunch of spoilers at me.

But I'm feeling that the whole point of this game is all about how easy the other guy manages to do it with the girls. IE, it's meant to instill a sense of inferiority and futility into you through the protag as he watched girl after girl he gets close to and thought he might have a chance with if he goes through all the proper steps, getting to know each other, developing feelings, confession, dating and eventually sex, only for flashy playboy guy to just walk in and have that girl taking his dick with only a minimal amount of smooth talking, acting forceful, getting her turned on and then asking if she really doesn't want it. With a combo of sexual magnetism and prowess, he ignores all the steps the protag would need to follow and gets what he wants without making any committments, more or less doing what he wants and having the girls do it with him whenever he's in the mood.
After seeing this happen to acquaintences, girls he just met who he thought he had a spark with but never got the chance to do anything before playboy banged her, the classmate he was getting close to, the new girl he got close to, and even the childhood friend who's been with him the whole time, all while hardly trying or investing any real committment? It's pretty crushing. Guy would feel like any effort he'd put in to getting a girl to fall for him was pointless since this guy could come along and bang her any time he felt like it. And if the guy makes a point of doing it to any girl you get involved with? It'd break any one.
If he had to force himself on them first and spend ages breaking them down before things came to a head with every girl, the game would never end. And you wouldn't get the same effect, since if she put up a real resistance it would give the protag hope.

I might be wrong since I haven't played it yet, and it'll take a while to finish since I'm on the night shift now and working 7 days a week until xmas. Well, I guess I'll see how much I can get through before I go to bed.

I totally agree. The netori guy in this game is basically the ultimate male sexual power fantasy. The "arrogant blonde dude" archetype shows up as the villain of a lot of NTR stories, and this game takes that to the ultimate extreme. If you can easily fuck any girl you want, why not fuck EVERY girl you want? This guy does that. At the very beginning of the game, the MC realizes that every day at lunch the guy takes a different girl up to the rooftop for sex, and that while he doesn't know what the rest of his routine is like, he figures that he goes through at least three girls every day. Throughout the game, even when the game is focusing on a particular heroine, there are throwaway comments about the guy going off with other girls.

Part of what's amazing about this game is how little the netori guy cares about anything, and how that seems to be so obvious to the MC, but that all the girls are so infatuated with the guy that they don't realize it or that they don't care. By the end it seems like some of them even understand his true nature, but they're still utterly devoted to him, because he's just THAT good.

Overall I think that Iro Yoridori is an instant all-time favorite for me, though I think my tastes lean towards Type A and general Netori more than many people in this thread. It kind of reminds me of Ver9's h-manga, which are another favorite of mine... really, I guess I just love anything where the netori guy ends up with a harem.

Overall I think that Iro Yoridori is an instant all-time favorite for me, though I think my tastes lean towards Type A and general Netori more than many people in this thread. It kind of reminds me of Ver9's h-manga, which are another favorite of mine... really, I guess I just love anything where the netori guy ends up with a harem.
Also, well done ntr harem in an actual high school setting instead of the usual fantasy one is a rarity.
I've begun to play it, and I take my time to understand what's going on, so I'm really going slowly here, and probably finish the game at the end of the year during the holidays. But I don't care, next time I'll play a game of this caliber is probably when his next one will be out...
This author just gets it, the thrill of ntr, even with type A which is a lot of the time badly done.
So sad there isn't any "big" production with this writing/setting quality :(...

Also, well done ntr harem in an actual high school setting instead of the usual fantasy one is a rarity.
I've begun to play it, and I take my time to understand what's going on, so I'm really going slowly here, and probably finish the game at the end of the year during the holidays. But I don't care, next time I'll play a game of this caliber is probably when his next one will be out...
This author just gets it, the thrill of ntr, even with type A which is a lot of the time badly done.
So sad there isn't any "big" production with this writing/setting quality :(...

The thing is that this guy has a PASION for ntr, he takes his time, and while he experiments like in this game, he only delivers something he as a ntr lover would like to play or read.

BTW where are these ntr harems you speak of? i don't mind the fantasy setting

The thing is that this guy has a PASION for ntr, he takes his time, and while he experiments like in this game, he only delivers something he as a ntr lover would like to play or read.

Seconded, I'm definitely curious about any other games with an ntr harem ending.

That's true. Playing his games, you feel that the others just don't understand and only wants to surf on the wave, since the fetish is relatively popular.

The games you already know them :) (Thug hero party and ntrpg 1/2), but it's a trope I've seen in various hmanga I've read. Nothing specific comes to my mind here, just a general feeling of ntr harem = fantasy setting, usually it's about a demon lord or whatever that is NTRing all the mc family/friends.

Also, I've played a pretty good ntr rpg, with horrible (and I mean really horrible, you have been warned) cgs: トゥリーブ祭
NTR mystery with the main heroine.

That's true. Playing his games, you feel that the others just don't understand and only wants to surf on the wave, since the fetish is relatively popular.

The games you already know them :) (Thug hero party and ntrpg 1/2), but it's a trope I've seen in various hmanga I've read. Nothing specific comes to my mind here, just a general feeling of ntr harem = fantasy setting, usually it's about a demon lord or whatever that is NTRing all the mc family/friends.

Also, I've played a pretty good ntr rpg, with horrible (and I mean really horrible, you have been warned) cgs: トゥリーブ祭
NTR mystery with the main heroine.

xD, well if you remember any of those hmanga tell me, maybe is translated, and if not is easier to hope for a translation in that case.

Also to be fair to other writters i feel like there are a couple that could do good games but sadly they aren't in charge of the whole thing.

PD: i don't mind the bad art (i have seen worse), mind uploading it? i can't seen to find it.

xD, well if you remember any of those hmanga tell me, maybe is translated, and if not is easier to hope for a translation in that case.

Also to be fair to other writters i feel like there are a couple that could do good games but sadly they aren't in charge of the whole thing.
Well, my ntr manga folder is a mess, so yeah difficult to find specific stuff there :(

PD: i don't mind the bad art (i have seen worse), mind uploading it? i can't seen to find it.
To be fair, the cg art is horrible, but the portraits are actually OK.

Anyone know where I can find the Katakana character numbers to copy-paste? I can't seem to find them. For some reason all I get when searching are hiragana and kanji

Write them in Hiragana and I'll pass them to katakana... I hope I understood that part. e_e;;;;

Hot looking NTR, but... *sigh* Pink panties... :lapi_mad: Pink panties ruin everything! Dick should just tear them off and be done with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi can you please reupload 特命少女アイギス・ピンク thanks
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)