Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

As for my official announcement I'll probably launch the thread next week, sunday earliest (i work sat, sun though). I'm really struggling with a subtitle, kinda want it to be one word but it won't follow the past where its like "the av actor, ex bf, ect) but rather one word to describe it - hell I might go simple and call it "A Fan Story"....

I will touch on the past game plots, introducing characters in such a way as to represent his past, but the story is also meant to stand on it own. But I'll go into all that later, short story is I'm doing it for myself but also for people who never got to experience the games and to tell good ntr story.

As for an official game we might see one in a year, but personally I'd prefer a sequel with their daughter and glimpses of her parents (aka move the story forward a generation).

The biggest issue I think At Sakura has is a lot of their games ARE forgettable, hence why they are milking the one game/series thats stood out for them.

I think their newest announcement swapping party is a step in a more netorase direction for them too...

edit:

My voice drama reviews

So having played..er listened to the voice drama's and read their scripts - they aren't really what they advertises themselves as (Marina cheating sidestories)

The basic idea in the first drama is that kenji can't make it to their meet up (where he watches Marina fuck Hiroto) but they decide to go through without him.

The second voice drama is its Hiroto's birthday and he wants Marina to himself for the night. They go to diner then fuck. Basically Kenji isn't invited and its over like that.

Nothing crazy is said, Hiroto obviously has thing for Marina, thats been clear since game 1, since he has little to no experience with women and clings to her like a life raft. Honestly feel like Marina is almost more akin to a mother figure to him now. Something she realizes in the series.

The problem two fold with these "secret sex" scenario's is that Marina and Hiroto keep getting together for sex for another year after the first game. Obviously its implied that Kenji would be involved in each case but I figure it only makes sense logically that sometimes he wouldn't be able to make it and half the time he wasn't present to begin with.

So honestly I feel these voice drama's are kinda reaching to be something they are not - Marina cheating/aka ntr. Its not NTR/cheating if your partner/kenji WANTS her to sleep with Hiroto lol...

In the voice drama 2, Marina does ponder what life would have been like if she met Hiroto before Kenji - which isn't the first time or man she's thought about this with. However its obviously clear based on her "past" lovers and future lovers (as these voice drama's appear to take place after the first game) that she was always meant to be with Kenji and loves him the most.

For these reasons I just don't feel like these are "cheating" scenarios since they take place when Marina is fucking Hiroto "monthly" anyway during the timeline of them...

Still nice to have some new artwork.

I enjoyed the voice dramas. They certainly stayed within the boundaries of the main games but I think it was good attempt for them. I hope they are testing the water before releasing another gaiden which deals full sex adventures between Hiroto and Marina.

What I hope for that gaiden would be,
1. Cosplay (Maid, school girl, bride, magical girl, garu)
2. Lesbian play
3. Anal virginity
4. Wedding ring play like lovemilf.
5. Pregnancy play (she gets pregnant secretly but something happens and that changes their relationship and leads to Marina 2)

I know I'm hoping for too much but love to see more Hiroto/Marina for sure.

There are 3 artists listed so I guess it will be like 牝堕ち巨乳妻は俺のモノ.
Which is good depending on how far the MC goes, but for now I expect one of the wives to be hard to break, slowly losing it until she forgets about morals and Netori MC to at least break one of the husbands turning him into a voyeur or cuckhold raising the netori's child despite the wife is no longer his yet still finds it arousing.

Hmmm any good games you guys can recommend? Preferably the mystery-NTR kind and not the netorase type. Like willingly cheats due to reasons established in the game later on

I enjoyed the voice dramas. They certainly stayed within the boundaries of the main games but I think it was good attempt for them. I hope they are testing the water before releasing another gaiden which deals full sex adventures between Hiroto and Marina.

What I hope for that gaiden would be,
1. Cosplay (Maid, school girl, bride, magical girl, garu)
2. Lesbian play
3. Anal virginity
4. Wedding ring play like lovemilf.
5. Pregnancy play (she gets pregnant secretly but something happens and that changes their relationship and leads to Marina 2)

I know I'm hoping for too much but love to see more Hiroto/Marina for sure.

I like your ideas but Hiroto would be the last person to suggest them.

Honestly I was a little biased when I heard the voice drama involved Hiroto - between him and Kenji, Hiroto is really a wimp with zero self confidence or imagination as a lover. I felt it very fitting when Marina cuckolded Hiroto in the second game. He also is less then impressive as a lover, all he has is the stamina of youth.

Only reason Marina takes to him is because they take on this weird mother son dynamic where she feels protective of him and gets to train him. However a dominate personality or lover he is not.

Plus lets face it, despite Marina saying she wonders what a life with him would have been like - they would NEVER have met even if they were in college together because Hiroto is too shy and lacks any confidence to even approach Marina (and if he did, he'd be friend zoned SO fast). I think even if they did end up together she would have eventually broken up with him, women don't like clingy men like Hiroto that have zero self confidence in themselves.

Regardless I think thats the end of Hiroto, if they do make Marina 4 next year or another gaiden it would need to feature another new male to make it worth it and exciting for players.

Last edited:
is anyone ever got it what to do in スクールメモリーズ Reversible ? .....

Last edited:
I can see miles away that the guy on the right is insecure clearly pencil dick MC while the punk looking guy is the typical big dick Ero master ntrguy. Not having much hopes on this given the low price but I hope something ground breaking regarding story telling happens beyond the formula:
Insecure MC accepts swapping → kind of likes it → MC's GF gets stolen →she likes it a lot → cheating happens behind MC's back→ MC finds out too late → Ntrguy's gf is fine with it and 3 some happens → bad end for MC

I don't want other companies(specially AS) doing Anim's Tsuma no Koe rip offs when Anim does it better.
Despite whaat I said I wish my expectations were overturned with some amazing plot one day.

I want more misteries, what happens with eroge devs? Don't they find ntr mistery appealing anymore? When was the last time?

On other topic, is there any news on Elf's former staff working on more VN under a different name or for other companies?

So the new Guilty game will be NTR. It has a mc, 3 girls and 3 bad guys. Wonder how this will work? Hopefully 3 stories where the mc gets together with on of these girls and then the netorare happens. Pls, i want a decent netorare game.....

Ah, and Shin Hitoru Meguri gets a second OVA episode which looks like a direct sequel to the first.

Ikr? I got an addiction on mastery genre for example.

About SHM, t least isn't the same beard guy from always.

What do you guys prefer in NTR?

a) The girl gets stolen by an older, or vastly more unattractive male where she gets "dirtied/stained".
b) The girl gets stolen by a vastly superior and more attractive male who you couldn't possibly compete with.

On other topic, is there any news on Elf's former staff working on more VN under a different name or for other companies?

Did some research because I was interested.

VNDB seems to point towards Silky's Plus and Silky's Sakura being formed from Elf, sometime before Elf closed down. I would assume the rest of the staff moved over after that final trilogy was made. This kinda explains why both Silky's and Elf had such similar art styles in recent years I guess? They're pretty unique compared to everything else.

Really excited for this to come out.

Same, it's the only thing i've cared about so far this year in NTR. I hope it's good... Their most recent NTR (school one) had branching routes occur too early and too many so despite the game being in similar length other anim games, the routes were all short.

I don't mind if the the ntrguy is older what I don't like is the devs over do it and make them an ugly run on the mill villain. I like them to be smooth talkers persons who want the girl to themselves and not simply because plot demanded it.

Ntrguy being handsome doesn't bothers me either but those are rare.

The two style don’t bother me much, unless it’s the “magic penis” try once and became hooked forever thing :o_O:
To be precise, I like my NTR a little like my Evil Corruption. If it’s slow, subtle and as a bonus the “victim” is unaware of it until it’s too late even better.
If I cannot find my preference I can be a little less picky ;)

Here are some example of thing I liked (with some comment, even if some don’t thing the same)
“[Jin] Educating a New Wife”, True Blue, Angels Blue, Triangle Blue, Dearest Blue (not bad but True Blue was better even if it had is default too), Wedding Blue, Hunting Blue (same comment as Dearest), I ☆ Can, Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru, Marriage Blue, Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake, Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru (yes it’s your action that trigger it, but it wasn’t that bad), Makenshi Leane (still waiting for Makenshi Leane 2) and some other from Makura Cover Soft/DIGITALG…
Tsuma Shibori (how could I forgot to put this one here -_-; )

Yes still alive and lurking, but following to many forums :/

Last edited:
What do you guys prefer in NTR?

a) The girl gets stolen by an older, or vastly more unattractive male where she gets "dirtied/stained".
b) The girl gets stolen by a vastly superior and more attractive male who you couldn't possibly compete with..

I gotta go b just because it feels more real and devastating that way :D It's not like both scenarios aren't possible in rl, but yeah, b for sure

The two style don’t bother me much, unless it’s the “magic penis” try once and became hooked forever thing :o_O:
To be precise, I like my NTR a little like my Evil Corruption. If it’s slow, subtle and as a bonus the “victim” is unaware of it until it’s too late even better.
If I cannot find my preference I can be a little less picky ;)

Here are some example of thing I liked (with some comment, even if some don’t thing the same)
“[Jin] Educating a New Wife”, True Blue, Angels Blue, Triangle Blue, Dearest Blue (not bad but True Blue was better even if it had is default too), Wedding Blue, Hunting Blue (same comment as Dearest), I ☆ Can, Sore de mo Tsuma o Aishiteru, Marriage Blue, Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake, Ore wa Kanojo o Shinjiteru (yes it’s your action that trigger it, but it wasn’t that bad), Makenshi Leane (still waiting for Makenshi Leane 2) and some other from Makura Cover Soft/DIGITALG…
Tsuma Shibori (how could I forgot to put this one here -_-; )

Yes still alive and lurking, but following to many forums :/

Mmm i don't mind the magic penis in a short doujin, mostly because there is only so much you can do with only 30 pages more or less, and if is done well (like some compressed pages or a gilligan cut making it clear some time passed in the story) then i think is actually alright, i also like it sometimes because the idea that the precious bond they had was broken so easily is a little hot, a good example is this sekirei doujin http://exhentai.org/g/153434/5fa97770e4/, another case where is well used is when is made clear the girl was super frustrated or not in a good state of mind (subtle drugs, magic, body modification, etc), so i think magic penis or not it actually depends of how well is used and the circunstances.

A little question, has someone here udgradded their windows to windows 10, i am talking about the offer to do it for free, and also did you have to reinstall any program (like atlas, ith, or games)?

A little question, has someone here upgraded their windows to windows 10, i am talking about the offer to do it for free, and also did you have to reinstall any program (like atlas, ith, or games)?
I upgraded to win 10
then I installed atlas and LEC Power Translator 15 both worked fine
have no idea about ITH , had few problem on older games but same thing happen on windows 7 no much difference

The reason the I installed those programs after was because want to have an upgrade from a clean windows 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?