Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

http://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=906901
One of the two Appetite games is netorare and Netori,
Mc has a lovely wife and thinks his life is successful.
However, all of it is a lie. MC's wife, after being found having sex in a park at night, admits to have an affair with MC's friend, a womanizer who is his neighbor and tells him he is better at sex than him. MC and his wife aren't compatible in sex but she is with the neighbor she says.

MC angry at this instead of giving his neighbor and wife the win, doesn't divorces her but instead aims for the neighbor's wife who knew about her husband having an affair with MC's wife(but kept silent) and thinks of her as an object, sexually neglected her for a good time which only leaves for her only the option to masturbate, however she still loves her husband.

The game title is something like: "Your husband already took my wife, isn't this fine? ~ Netori of Revenge"

There is a demo on the official page which shows part of the netorare part of the game.

Last edited:
Yeah, it seems so.

Girl is molested on the train by a man who turns to be he school teacher.
However it doesn't ends on just molesting. Sensei is fixated on her young yet mature body and starts harrasing her until she makes her his woman. She has a crush on some guy of course but that doesn't matters, sensei is going to teach everything to her body as she sways her feelings for her crush and starts falling to sensei's tutoring after taking even her first time: fellatio, paizuri, anal and then mating press.
You know this is going to end with her pregnant. Even more after knowing the game devs.

Wow! Another one?! Just how many time she have secret sex with Hiroto ? Haha. Anyway thanks for this :)

There was always 2 planned, both announced at the same time via twitter. However I'm thinking these may NOT be canon according to onboro1212 (original writer) since he doesn't appear to be the writer for them (as he WAS the series main writer/creator). So in a sense these look like a TRUE cash grab.

All that said I'm going forward with a Marina thread.

Will post here when its up.

However no new marina game is planned at the moment, At Sakura has just announced their newest game called Swapping party for Sept. Like the art for it.

Last edited:
It does look like cash grab. They should have released these before the 2nd game. After the 3rd game, Hiroto is no longer relevant I don't see any point featuring him. They should go with Yamashita or Ojii-san but that'll mess the story

There was always 2 planned, both announced at the same time via twitter. However I'm thinking these may NOT be canon according to onboro1212 (original writer) since he doesn't appear to be the writer for them (as he WAS the series main writer/creator). So in a sense these look like a TRUE cash grab.

All that said I'm going forward with a Marina thread.

Will post here when its up.

However no new marina game is planned at the moment, At Sakura has just announced their newest game called Swapping party for Sept. Like the art for it.

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/753818795517485058

From what I gather from the broken English I think this is the last release of Marina.

Can someone advise good japanese movies which contain netorare or netorase theme?

https://twitter.com/Atelier__Sakura/status/753818795517485058

From what I gather from the broken English I think this is the last release of Marina.

Ah ya that tweet is pretty final I suppose haha, it also makes sense as to why we are seeing these "voice drama's" now and without the support of the games original creator/writer. Basically they are like fan discs, a "what if" scenario. The Marina series made a strong point that Marina was actually against the whole thing of sharing and so cheating was far from her mind. However a lot of fans WANTED more hardcore elements to the series and I think thats why we got these "limited" voice drama's involving cheating.

That said they could have actually put more work into it and made it a short "fan" game like the gaiden series, but I suppose without the original writers help they couldn't.

Also as for Hiroto is makes sense to use him for this "scenario" since the other men she's interacted with don't really "fit" for this scenario based on the the games canon.

Still based on the setup from gaiden 2 I could still see a Marina 4 maybe a year from now - like a sudden surprise announcement. At-Sakura knows it would make money clearly...

My fan game announcement: (unofficially announced here pending its own thread)

Regardless I have my own announcement, I was debating on translating the series but damn that would be a big project now - I'm still thinking about it BUT I've decided to go forward with my own fan scenario using resources (char art, backgrounds, music from the past games) and build it with TyranoBuilder.

More details to follow in my official thread but I thought it worth mentioning here since it will involve NTR physiological elements.

The basic plot setup is "Kenji can't let go of his fantasy of sharing Marina, but those days are long over. Still the fantasy persists and so he asks Marina to "pretend" that she is being shared, which she agree's to seeing some fun in it. As Kenji you will start to wonder if shes crossed from fantasy to reality, explore daily life together and meet old friends."

The basic idea is that's a mystery ntr game leaving the player to discover the truth and will feature multiply endings that all "align", with some great plot twists and surprises you won't see coming.

Obviously it won't be voiced (unless I can get the original VA on board lol...probably not gonna happen but stranger things have happened!) but thats it and work's already began on it.

I feel it will be something both NTR and netorase fans will enjoy.

Ah ya that tweet is pretty final I suppose haha, it also makes sense as to why we are seeing these "voice drama's" now and without the support of the games original creator/writer. Basically they are like fan discs, a "what if" scenario. The Marina series made a strong point that Marina was actually against the whole thing of sharing and so cheating was far from her mind. However a lot of fans WANTED more hardcore elements to the series and I think thats why we got these "limited" voice drama's involving cheating.

That said they could have actually put more work into it and made it a short "fan" game like the gaiden series, but I suppose without the original writers help they couldn't.

Also as for Hiroto is makes sense to use him for this "scenario" since the other men she's interacted with don't really "fit" for this scenario based on the the games canon.

Still based on the setup from gaiden 2 I could still see a Marina 4 maybe a year from now - like a sudden surprise announcement. At-Sakura knows it would make money clearly...

My fan game announcement: (unofficially announced here pending its own thread)

Regardless I have my own announcement, I was debating on translating the series but damn that would be a big project now - I'm still thinking about it BUT I've decided to go forward with my own fan scenario using resources (char art, backgrounds, music from the past games) and build it with TyranoBuilder.

More details to follow in my official thread but I thought it worth mentioning here since it will involve NTR physiological elements.

The basic plot setup is "Kenji can't let go of his fantasy of sharing Marina, but those days are long over. Still the fantasy persists and so he asks Marina to "pretend" that she is being shared, which she agree's to seeing some fun in it. As Kenji you will start to wonder if shes crossed from fantasy to reality, explore daily life together and meet old friends."

The basic idea is that's a mystery ntr game leaving the player to discover the truth and will feature multiply endings that all "align", with some great plot twists and surprises you won't see coming.

Obviously it won't be voiced (unless I can get the original VA on board lol...probably not gonna happen but stranger things have happened!) but thats it and work's already began on it.

I feel it will be something both NTR and netorase fans will enjoy.

Try to make it so those of us that haven't played Marina can understand it (is not so hard, just make sure you give a good introduction of each character, mostly when meeting the old "friends")

Reactions: AzureGrimoire

Yeah, there is always a possibility but it does feel like they milked the series for everything that it's worth. Don't know what is next for At-Sakura though, they released so much Marina this year it kinda killed the hype for their other games.

Yeah, if at sakura want to make Marina 4, make after 2-4 years. Too much game in one year will kill the story. Just make new story, actually i want to see more collaborations between Onboro and Gentle Sasaki, but not only for Marina. Make new Heroine or make sequel for Mariko, that game isnt bad, and actually i like it.

As for my official announcement I'll probably launch the thread next week, sunday earliest (i work sat, sun though). I'm really struggling with a subtitle, kinda want it to be one word but it won't follow the past where its like "the av actor, ex bf, ect) but rather one word to describe it - hell I might go simple and call it "A Fan Story"....

I will touch on the past game plots, introducing characters in such a way as to represent his past, but the story is also meant to stand on it own. But I'll go into all that later, short story is I'm doing it for myself but also for people who never got to experience the games and to tell good ntr story.

As for an official game we might see one in a year, but personally I'd prefer a sequel with their daughter and glimpses of her parents (aka move the story forward a generation).

The biggest issue I think At Sakura has is a lot of their games ARE forgettable, hence why they are milking the one game/series thats stood out for them.

I think their newest announcement swapping party is a step in a more netorase direction for them too...

edit:

My voice drama reviews

So having played..er listened to the voice drama's and read their scripts - they aren't really what they advertises themselves as (Marina cheating sidestories)

The basic idea in the first drama is that kenji can't make it to their meet up (where he watches Marina fuck Hiroto) but they decide to go through without him.

The second voice drama is its Hiroto's birthday and he wants Marina to himself for the night. They go to diner then fuck. Basically Kenji isn't invited and its over like that.

Nothing crazy is said, Hiroto obviously has thing for Marina, thats been clear since game 1, since he has little to no experience with women and clings to her like a life raft. Honestly feel like Marina is almost more akin to a mother figure to him now. Something she realizes in the series.

The problem two fold with these "secret sex" scenario's is that Marina and Hiroto keep getting together for sex for another year after the first game. Obviously its implied that Kenji would be involved in each case but I figure it only makes sense logically that sometimes he wouldn't be able to make it and half the time he wasn't present to begin with.

So honestly I feel these voice drama's are kinda reaching to be something they are not - Marina cheating/aka ntr. Its not NTR/cheating if your partner/kenji WANTS her to sleep with Hiroto lol...

Then in the voice drama 2, Marina ponders what life would have been like if she met Hiroto before Kenji - which isn't the first time or man she's thought about this with. However its obviously clear based on her "past" lovers and future lovers (as these voice drama's appear to take place after the first game) that she was always meant to be with Kenji and loves him the most. The bigger issue though is the age difference in this scenario though...if Marina had met Hiroto before Kenji he would have been a child still..so ya...

Honestly everytime she says that (with almost every new and old lover) I take it less seriously simple because its nonsense made to appeal to the audience - its pretty clear outside of sex she doesn't "click" with the other men like she does with Kenji - which IS something she realizes I believe.

For these reasons I just don't feel like these are "cheating" scenarios since they take place when Marina is fucking Hiroto "monthly" anyway during the timeline of them...

Still nice to have some new artwork.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD | 1920x1080 | MKV?

虜ノ雫 前編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013349.html
虜ノ雫 後編 ~夏の豪華客船で穢される処女たち~
https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ013769.html
geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]