Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

He is her father, see the earlier chapters of the series during the family reunion.

While drunk he was kind of angry that his little princess got married and left house, he meant no ill intent.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
He has body problems let the man retire.

Ok, let me rephrase it, i mean to give him a reason to come back or stay, but with more flexibility, if he is rewarded by doing this he can take more time off to himself, also i don't mean for him to do 6 or 7 games per year, if he does 1 i will be more than happy, plus if other people see his efforts being rewarded they may also start translating, the ideal would be that someone would offer to help him, if this was english to spanish i would offer to help, sadly i know nothing about japanesse and too little about programing (although the later i could learn more easily)

This is my first time trying an NTR RPG game. But is there a H-Code for this game? I can't seem to attach any of it on ITH reader

I tried an old version of thug hero party, and ITH worked fine with it, i don't know this new version

Also, 2 RPG games:

Housewife NTR?
xgZj96Ti.jpg

Harem NTR? This one got updated, it's time to try it ^^
1bw3t.jpg

I still haven't played them, but it's in my list :)

Do you know what the first is about? and do you play as the husband or wife?

Hi all I've been busy for the last few months... My enthusiasm in NTR is wearing away. It seems like fewer games get released these days. I'm going to try out this Pentamerone Game. I felt like a good RPG anyway :) the creator of NTRPG recently came alive in the last 3 months and seems to be making good progress. I think NTRPG 3 will help me get back into these games.

Aw God, thank you for this message. I have read this today, a monday. My week is already saved. 2 fucking games. Tennis girl game is the one i am looking forward. Hope it is as big and good as Honto no Kimochi was. Or even better.

If i am reading the numbers well, BOTH are bigger, not only in CGs but in lenght (meaning words), and the size of the data appears bigger too

He is her father, see the earlier chapters of the series during the family reunion.

While drunk he was kind of angry that his little princess got married and left house, he meant no ill intent.

Ahhh, I missed that... thank you for clarifying that.

Hello

could someone who use a translator on ntr games make a screenshot and show me how it looks when he is using it thank you.

If i am reading the numbers well, BOTH are bigger, not only in CGs but in lenght (meaning words), and the size of the data appears bigger too
Niceee! I already have seen that both games cost a little bit more than Honto no Kimochi. The prices are btw for all these games ridiculously low. Hope i will found a site where i can buy these on the release day.

i am ready!

I tried an old version of thug hero party, and ITH worked fine with it, i don't know this new version

Do you know what the first is about? and do you play as the husband or wife?

Pentamerone Game is a Puzzle ADV game which takes place in a modern setting.
The main character is an ordinary salary-man who was dragged into the so-called "Pentamerone Game", and the player has to guide him through the various fairy tale-based puzzles present within the "Pentamerone Game" in order to save his loving wife.

From: http://luwenworkshop.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html

Niceee! I already have seen that both games cost a little bit more than Honto no Kimochi. The prices are btw for all these games ridiculously low. Hope i will found a site where i can buy these on the release day.

i am ready!

I know right, its frustrating when you WANT to buy something, only for discover you can't, although the english dlsite usually works, sadly they release later most games (or not at all)

I know right, its frustrating when you WANT to buy something, only for discover you can't, although the english dlsite usually works, sadly they release later most games (or not at all)

I cant remember but that did that group usually release the game on japanese DLSite ?

If they are, it is pretty easy to buy from dlsite JP, the tricky step is to register your CC to their cc provider.

Damn folks... That new anim game has such excellent art, my fav this year so far, but that writing... The first route i played was so abrupt and the heroine was a slut off top. I couldn't even finish it.

I'm not even a big Marina (swinger) fan, but Marina 3 has the best writing so far this year for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!