Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

>Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu.

I wonder what was Poro thinking by making that ova when the VN wasn't NTR.

BTW, my favorite ova is Aniyome.

Last edited:
guys any recommendation:) eroge ntr guy is mc / girl is getting corrupt slowly but the guy doesnt know / has mc guy persepctiv or something like voyeur where he can see his girl turning into the dark side :o_O: ..

All Poro NTR OVA, like Triangle Blue, True Blue, Ai kyan, etc. And ofcourse Aisai Nikki because i like the ending, and Netorare Village OVA. If only Kedamono Kazoku isn't drawn by Kagami, i think it will be better for me -_-
But all these Poro NTR OVAs are done years ago.....I wish some of them would get a new episode.

>Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu.

I wonder what was Poro thinking by making that ova when the VN wasn't NTR.

BTW, my favorite ova is Aniyome.
Interesting question. But in the time between 2009 and 2012 Poro made a lot of NTR Ovas. Maybe they changed it for they audience. Do you liked the show?

Basically this is Netorase simulation eroge. MC, Keisuke have ED, and he always fantasizing his wife, Sanae, to become slutty and have sex with other guy. And then he ask his subordinate Ryoichi, to rape his wife while he secretly install hidden camera in his house. You can choose where the cheating location, and this game has three status bar for Sanae, Love bar, Cheating bar, and Loyalty bar. Ending deoends of this status bar.

First ending is Threesome ending between Sanae, Keisuke, and Ryouichi , i remember to get this, you just need to have high love bar, and choose positive answer when flag question happened

Second ending is Threesome between Keisuke, Sanae, and Keisuke's Boss

Third ending is AV ending. one day Keisuke got AV catalogue deliver to him. He shocked when he she the actress have similarities with Sanae, and he sure that woman is his wife. So he watched it, he found that Sanae finally become slut, start become AV actress, and have sex with many guys even before she join AV industry.

thanks. i just browsed the CG files from sadpanda, one of them is where sanae got pregnant. i wonder which end / route that scene come from

While we're on it, what is everyone's favorite NTR hentai ova?

Mine is Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu. Back when Poro was really good.....

Triangle Blue, i may even like more than the game, i wish for more like that, where the guy thinks he had a happy ending, and then we see it isn't so

Basically this is Netorase simulation eroge. MC, Keisuke have ED, and he always fantasizing his wife, Sanae, to become slutty and have sex with other guy. And then he ask his subordinate Ryoichi, to rape his wife while he secretly install hidden camera in his house. You can choose where the cheating location, and this game has three status bar for Sanae, Love bar, Cheating bar, and Loyalty bar. Ending deoends of this status bar.

First ending is Threesome ending between Sanae, Keisuke, and Ryouichi , i remember to get this, you just need to have high love bar, and choose positive answer when flag question happened

Second ending is Threesome between Keisuke, Sanae, and Keisuke's Boss

Third ending is AV ending. one day Keisuke got AV catalogue deliver to him. He shocked when he she the actress have similarities with Sanae, and he sure that woman is his wife. So he watched it, he found that Sanae finally become slut, start become AV actress, and have sex with many guys even before she join AV industry.

All Poro NTR OVA, like Triangle Blue, True Blue, Ai kyan, etc. And ofcourse Aisai Nikki because i like the ending, and Netorare Village OVA. If only Kedamono Kazoku isn't drawn by Kagami, i think it will be better for me -_-

I always liked Aisai Nikki! Too bad they didn't make any sequel to it.

There are also two Aisai Nikki mangas, well more like doujins. First one was pretty good but the second one never appeared any where. Any one had any luck of reading the second one?

Here are the links for the mangas.
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/206204/b87e88094b/ - first one

https://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0010/21/22/040010212245.html - the second one

Ovas based on game rarely have sequels because their goal is to be advertising for the game and because the contents stray from the games in the ova which leads to a dead end killing the chance of getting a continuation unless you want them go full original contents and reset universe and characters which defeats the purpose of advertising.

Also lol at Mashiraga Aki' s making MC have a small dick.

From the second volume I recognized some artists like Kusatsu Terunyo, Yuzuki N' and Salvere00's author.

It's been years but I still hope it gets uploaded one day.

Last edited:
While we're on it, what is everyone's favorite NTR hentai ova?

well Ill try to add one not listed yet, I like Raku in no Hanayome since Im a sucker for dragon quest NTR (most people are sick of it ;_; ) better to have played dragon quest V first also it's CG and just sex but if you played the game it adds to it.

2nd ep Bianca starting all shy then getting really into it :happytears:

The only ntr OVA that i wish have a continuation is the ore no kanojo wo shinjiteru, damn that one is so hot and the animation was top notch.

the other recommendation that i can give for ntr ova is hitou meguri kakure series, hell the lune team bitters netorare games OVA are pretty good as well (the sore demo tsuma wo shinjiteru, marriage blue, kanojo ga minmai konai wake).

Triangle Blue, i may even like more than the game, i wish for more like that, where the guy thinks he had a happy ending, and then we see it isn't so
Haha, the ending was amazing. But when the girl is already a full slut, and the mc ist not good enough to satisfe her, than there could be no happy ending. Thats fact.

well Ill try to add one not listed yet, I like Raku in no Hanayome since Im a sucker for dragon quest NTR (most people are sick of it ;_; ) better to have played dragon quest V first also it's CG and just sex but if you played the game it adds to it.

2nd ep Bianca starting all shy then getting really into it :happytears:
Actually, i dont even noticed that this one is a ntr ova xD. Havent played DQV. But it was fun to watch. Maybe i give it a second try.

The only ntr OVA that i wish have a continuation is the ore no kanojo wo shinjiteru, damn that one is so hot and the animation was top notch.
Ohh yeah, that one is a special case. It only has 1 episode and ends right on the point where the real good stuff would start. Oh god, a second episode would be glorious. And the animation…. sooo good. But even that one episode has some missing points. What happened before with the villain that concludes to this outcome? (i wanted to know and see) And the second h scene is not complete which is a huge disappointment.

Just like Ryoujoku Famiresu, OKS ova went for original contents unrelated to the game so it cut its own chances of having sequel, unless it decided to use the other female characters from the game MC cheated with.

Hitou Meguri ova series is a good example of going full original with its own universe unrelated to the VN.

guys any recommendation:) eroge ntr guy is mc / girl is getting corrupt slowly but the guy doesnt know / has mc guy persepctiv or something like voyeur where he can see his girl turning into the dark side :o_O: ..

I think you should check out these titles, I hope they will satisfy you:

Sister Deprived
Since when had she become…
The Library Room You Were In
for your smile -i loved you-
Beloved Wife - reverse side
Shiirare Tsuma Honoka Eroi Karada wa Ano Haitoku no Kaikan o Wasurerarenai
NTR Kanojo wa Ijimerarekko
Bijiri o Yurashi Hoka no Otoko to Kairaku o Musaboru Midara Tsuma Gomennasai, demo Anata no Mono ja Watashi Manzoku Dekinai no...

アナタごめんなさい、ワタシもう…。 from doujin3aries. I don't think it has mc point of view but you might like the game.

I can't believe a series with such a stupid name ended up being my favorite of all time, totally reccomended, i especially love how in the climax the girls are verbally abusive and cruel

anyone still have a working torrent/rapidgator link to those 3 games?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful