Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well when it comes to h scenes they are the same, the recent one in this case is enhanced edition. On the other hand when it comes with the reason why main heroine cheated on her husband they are different. In the 4 episodes game, the reason is related to previous games when she was a shrine maiden, in the later she thought that her husband cheated on her (I think, I don't remember the reason, so I may be wrong but I'm sure that they were different).

Well, so they may also make a sequel to big one too in the future.

In the big one she isn't sure if they cheated or not, to be more precise she knows her sister likes/loves her husband and may have done something she regrets, also she doesn't really trust the old man so she takes his evidence with a grain of salt, but the problem is that both the sister and husband are teachers in the same school and because some stupid regulations both may lose they dream job if a scandal is announced, so she decides to sleep with the old man to shut him up

Somehave have this game [VENUS] おねらぶR ~ONE LOVE Recover~ ?? i cant find it......

Did anyone else have crashing issues with https://vndb.org/v10816

It opens up for less than a second then closes again.

I think quite a few have that problem (me included) and I ended up trying everything I knew to get it to work, but no luck. (Windows 8.1)

It remains as one of the few games that I just could not get working.

I had some problems with this game, i could not played it, then i figured out that the game crashes on me because i choose a diferente installation folder, then i used the default folder and the problems finished.

Its a really good ntr game, and the heroine voice is the same as atelier sakura´s Mariko

I think quite a few have that problem (me included) and I ended up trying everything I knew to get it to work, but no luck. (Windows 8.1)

It remains as one of the few games that I just could not get working.

Oh i didn't consider it could be related to what windows version i'm running. I'll try it on my Win7 laptop tomorrow when I have time and see if that's the issue causing it

themell;2028015 I linked the wrong game when I posted that link originally. That replay/cg edit only works for [url said:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ149871.html[/url]

I know I play the game とある人妻のネトラレ事情 2 But can't find this scene
p1441.jpgp1732.jpg

Oh i didn't consider it could be related to what windows version i'm running. I'll try it on my Win7 laptop tomorrow when I have time and see if that's the issue causing it

I tried run this game on Windows 8.1 but I couldn't, on Windows 7 I don't have any problems. I read that this game is just not compatible with windows newer than Win 7. So I think that best solution to play this game is making virtual machine with windows 7 and play this game on it. I tried change compatibility mode for this game but it also didn't work.
I also have problems with some games that are older and I can't play them on Windows 7 even with compatibility mode.

Reactions: Asphyx
Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army
I know that, and it's not like i am restricted only to that scenario of NTR. if i have to sit through to read vn's for hours, i want my games have what it takes to get me excited/rage the most, because its just like what you said that NTR isn't as niche as it used to be, you can find at least 1 NTR work from almost every H magazines nowadays.

I checked the gallery at sadpanda, but apparently the story is so twisted? i just can't take it seriously and feel rage(not that i can easily feel rage from NTR nowadays).
I just love 'muh heroine' is someone's wife and not a slut from the get go. I mean, the mother still has the right to date someone since she is not officially tied to someone's father.

thank you so much. curretly dowloading it right now.

You can try this one:

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ125594.html

The mc is actually kind of the bullier here, at least at the beginning. The blonde girl is the sister and the short haired woman is the mother. There are 2 routes and various endings (all of them easy to get). There are some animated sceens too. I really liked it, I don't know if it's your taste but I'm takind the opportunity to recommend it to everyone here. I'm looking for more titles like this.

Last edited:
Guys so i have a few days off next week so i was hoping for some help

I am looking for some translated ntr H-RPG...there was a link for a minako (hope the name is right) ntr rpg game posted on ulmf.org board which was just brilliant and so was hoping if someone knew another games that have been translated

I you want to play one of then, then 今夜、お義父様に抱かれます… will be better so the big one. The 4 episode game is more like alternative story with the same h-scenes and endings but the beginning is slightly different. You don't need to play Inraku no Miko to play any of them.
I think with the upcoming 淫烙の巫女NTR 2 game(s) from then I think you can play it even if you played only the big one.

Thanks a lot, I'm too busy with my works so my gratitude may be too late :chuuni_sob:

Reactions: Kattaro
I found some CGs of the new scenes in The BLUE 極, too bad it is never released

http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/pcgame/-/detail/=/cid=sai_0028/
Ok those are more than i through, i am intrigued to what route/end do the firts 4 image belong
I think those are the 3 extra scenario (what if or branching of some route)

1-4 - Could be an after Kyosuke route or perhaps an extra branch with the “boss” that was after Kyosuke. Akane is wearing the same costume she was wearing near the end of Kyosuke route.
5-6 - I think it involve Yuma, the fat guy that make Akane wear a maid costume in is route.
7-9 - Could be an harem route involving Asato (MC), there is Akane, Ayane (Akane mother) and Ayumi (Akane elder sister).

Ah summer, perhaps I will finally be able to reduce my backlog of games (normal/hentai pc games) :sigh:

Last edited:
anyone know hook code for closed game?
use ITH 2.3 > dont get the text
use ITH 3.0 > the same, cant get the text
~_~

Guys so i have a few days off next week so i was hoping for some help

I am looking for some translated ntr H-RPG...there was a link for a minako (hope the name is right) ntr rpg game posted on ulmf.org board which was just brilliant and so was hoping if someone knew another games that have been translated
Try the second one: NTRPG2, it's also really good.

Any review for [Atelier Sakura Team.NTR] Shiritsu Netori Gakuin 2

Well, it's netori game. The game is short so each girl has only few scene. I'd say that it's just decent and nothing special about it.

I hope team NTR next project will be sequel of Marina, their game is kind of bland lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]