Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Any review for [Atelier Sakura Team.NTR] Shiritsu Netori Gakuin 2

It's not bad, but nothing special too.

This game has many heroines. Each heroines drawn by different artist, and have different stories, like standar Netori story, Netori story with netorase element, Incest Netori, etc.

Plus :
-good artworks
-Variation of Netori

Minus:
- Only few heroines have good voice, some heroines only get standard moe voice. And dammit, Sensei voice too moe for me. They should using more mature voice for sensei
-Each Heroines only have 3 sex scene

Personally my favorite is Tomboy senpai and Literature girl, Tomboy senpai because she is drawn by Gentle Sasaki, and has little netorase element in her route. And the reason i like Literature girl, because her story is good. She have a boyfriend, and in lunchbreak, she ask her boyfriend to listen her erotics literature about a girl secretly cheating from her boyfriend. What her boyfriend didn't know is her erotics lit. isn't fiction, It's real story based on her cheating with MC.

It's not bad, but nothing special too.

This game has many heroines. Each heroines drawn by different artist, and have different stories, like standar Netori story, Netori story with netorase element, Incest Netori, etc.

Plus :
-good artworks
-Variation of Netori

Minus:
- Only few heroines have good voice, some heroines only get standard moe voice. And dammit, Sensei voice too moe for me. They should using more mature voice for sensei
-Each Heroines only have 3 sex scene

Personally my favorite is Tomboy senpai and Literature girl, Tomboy senpai because she is drawn by Gentle Sasaki, and has little netorase element in her route. And the reason i like Literature girl, because her story is good. She have a boyfriend, and in lunchbreak, she ask her boyfriend to listen her erotics literature about a girl secretly cheating from her boyfriend. What her boyfriend didn't know is her erotics lit. isn't fiction, It's real story based on her cheating with MC.

That last one is good, any idea of something similar? i mean the girlfriend cheating and passing it on as something else

then changing those numbers should have worked. Make sure you're opening the file with notepad

This is my config file 01.png

And this is my relay 02.png03.png04.png, I changing and play again two time but no new replay, And I dont now but I think you config file different

I download this game with link http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1279490

So what version you play, Can you upload you save? Thank
Sorry my terrible English

Does anyone know whether Windows 10 will work with our visual novels yet? It's due out this month but i'm a little hesitant to install it

Looks like I atleast need to checkout the tomboy. Gentle Sasaki is awesome as are most tomboy characters. Thanks for the notes.

Last edited:
Does anyone know whether Windows 10 will work with our visual novels yet? It's due out this month but i'm a little hesitant to install it
Unknown, but virtualization should be a fairly good answer. While the main exception will be those relying on specific graphic drivers that cannot be emulated, they aren't too common with VMWare and may still be playable outside of the sand box.

yes i heard it is a very good game BUT NOT IN ENGLISH...thats my problem
Anyway i can auto translate H-RPG's???

Are you familiar with AGTH, ITH, TA, or other alternative text hookers? They can be combined with a translation engine like ATLAS to get machine translation. The output may be rough or grossly inaccurate, but still better than nothing. Configuration tweaks can improve results to a limited extent. There are many topics on this if you search the site or external sources.

Example references:
https://amaenboda.wordpress.com/2012/03/26/an-aero-gamers-guide-to-using-atlas/1/
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showt...ggregator-v0-4-9/page13?p=2269439#post2269439
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=89984&showfiles=1

There are also advanced, technical tutorials on how to create custom hook codes for games where the default hooks are insufficient in grabbing text.

Reactions: sriji1989

It's hard to tell bro, you can try, but it may be like with previous windows newer games may work on it but older don't. So it's up to you, I am still on Windows 7 and I don't think I will change it soon because too many games works on it.
You can install preview version of Windows 10 on virtual machine and check some games if they work on it. I had preview version of this windows on different computer but I had problems with graphic driver and I couldn't play Witcher 3 on it so I reinstalled and installed 8.1 instead.

Reactions: Asphyx
Reactions: lockman
[/QUOTE]

Is it the tomboy the green hair one...??? because i like her to

It's hard to tell bro, you can try, but it may be like with previous windows newer games may work on it but older don't. So it's up to you, I am still on Windows 7 and I don't think I will change it soon because too many games works on it.
You can install preview version of Windows 10 on virtual machine and check some games if they work on it. I had preview version of this windows on different computer but I had problems with graphic driver and I couldn't play Witcher 3 on it so I reinstalled and installed 8.1 instead.

Yeah thats true, I think i'll take the risk and find out what happens. I've got an old laptop with windows 7 if things go bad anyway.

There's compatibility mode.

Unfortunately, some break entirely on Win8, like v2971. No combination of compatibility seems to work, and all threads related to it all die out as the conclusion is run a different OS. Win10 could be the same, but for more games.

Unfortunately, some break entirely on Win8, like v2971. No combination of compatibility seems to work, and all threads related to it all die out as the conclusion is run a different OS. Win10 could be the same, but for more games.

I think i better not install it right away

pd: if update it will i have to re install all my games and programs like atlas?

hi guys i am searching this game for 1 year but i cant found it 母さんが僕の友達に堕とされるまで
someone has the game
thanks

Reactions: trtlatstewa
new chp of netoraserare on sadpanda..
anyone can explain what happened there?

I think i better not install it right away

pd: if update it will i have to re install all my games and programs like atlas?

i suggest you to stay use win 7 for eroge, i encounter some games cannot run on my win 8.
compatibility mode dont solve it either..

Some guy made a patch that adds the Taimanin Yukikaze 2 Battle Arena scenes to the game itself. Worth checking out:
I don't understand? Did he add these scenes in the story? Are they fitting in TY2 storyline?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?