Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

currently looking for save data for these games
[鳥籠] To H... (トゥハート2)
[栗pick] ナナハよ。

appreciated guys..

it says the illustrations for Maro 3 n 4 are finished

Good news, things are finally coming along. Hopefully it'll be done this year and we can find out if it gets a good ending.

BTW guys, if you haven't checked NTR blog then there's some bad news. Yukikaze 2 has been pushed back to April in order to 'improve the quality of the game'. Announcement is here.

Good news, things are finally coming along. Hopefully it'll be done this year and we can find out if it gets a good ending.

BTW guys, if you haven't checked NTR blog then there's some bad news. Yukikaze 2 has been pushed back to April in order to 'improve the quality of the game'. Announcement is here.

at least we know tatsuo (yukikaze's boyfriend and rinko's brother) will be there, hopefully with a bigger role, also with all these delays the game must be good,.....RIGHT???

Two new ntr anime ova

I'm really hoping that this one will be good
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=846403

Sequel or not?
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=846443

The second one, no, it is not sequel strictly speaking.
It is not about the pink hair girl 美夕(miyu) like the early two.
This time, it is point of view of the blonde girl レイナ (reina).

As in the previous two episodes, the blonde has been fallen, maybe it can be regarded as prequel, or just another storyline.

Two new ntr anime ova

Sequel or not?

Ohhh, god... The first one can be considered one of best purely NTR in 2014 in my list (beautiful art work done by legendary NTR artist, POV, "happy ending"...). Hope the anime can be as good as game.

The second one is "I can" if I do not remember wrong. This anime is just so so with me. Hope it will be better.

Two new ntr anime ova

Sequel or not?

That first is an anime version of this? Sounds good, but I hope it's done well. This studio doesn't seem to have done NTR before.....

The second seems to be an alternate version of I ☆ Can, though from the description it's not a sequel but a new one focusing on the blonde heroine Reina rather than the main heroine Miyu. Seem to be a situation where the protag got on Reina's route instead of staying with Miyu and has become her boyfriend while she's continuing as an idol. But she tries to do a gravure shoot which doesn't go well and dark forces approach.
Might be worth getting, especially with our critical shortage of NTR anime, but between those two heroines I likes the main heroine with the twin-tails a lot more.

Just finished Yanzuma Koharu https://vndb.org/v7149. Evn though i'm not really fan of yaoi but i really like the ending. It's rare to have protagonist act like that in NTR media. I wish there are more like it. But while the ending is good, the journey to get that ending is a bit boring. Heroine is too easy, supposed to be mystery NTR but the execution is a bit lacking. Fortunately the game is short.

tfgJvU.gif

Nobody expects the NTR moment. :P

Just a little thing I stumbled upon today: Unexpected ntr is awesome :D

I was reading the second book of a western vanilla fantasy serie with harem elements in it, when just a little ntr was hinted, just a really tiny little paragraph. It was totally indirect and just intentions, also it will surely be proved wrong, so it could be barely called ntr at all, but even this little nothing was kind of sweet because I really didn't expect that. :desire:

And you, what do you think about unexpected ntr in non ntr or adult oriented works?

Last edited:
I agree with you..the sweetest ntr moment is actually when you least expected it.
For me the sweetest ntr moment was from manga Chisa x Pon and [MTSP] Tachibana-san chi dansei no jijou solely because i didn't expect it.

tfgJvU.gif

Nobody expects the NTR moment. :P

Just a little thing I stumbled upon today: Unexpected ntr is awesome :D

I was reading the second book of a western vanilla fantasy serie with harem elements in it, when just a little ntr was hinted, just a really tiny little paragraph. It was totally indirect and just intentions, also it will surely be proved wrong, so it could be barely called ntr at all, but even this little nothing was kind of sweet because I really didn't expect that. :desire:

And you, what do you think about unexpected ntr in non ntr or adult oriented works?

Read the scorch trials

I think I mentioned it before back when I joined the HF thread, that unexpected NTR seemed to have the most impact. With the fact that while having NTR works identified as such in almost all ero anime, manga and eroge is good since it makes it a heck of a lot easier to find that it used to be, it's also a problem since you always know the NTR is going to happen. It takes a lot of the suspense out of it.
It's one of the reasons I like reading the full magazines ero-manga are published in since even if there is an NTR tag, you don't know for sure which work it's going to be in so you do get a little uncertainty.
Still, nothing beats just stumbling across an NTR development in a story of some sort that you weren't expecting it from to begin with. Hard to manage though, since including an NTR devlopment without explicit warning to any potential readers/viewers, always gets a ferocious backlash from haters. Not many are willing to brave the rage and put it out there for the few who'll appreciate it.

actually, i hope the manga will be translated completely before this OVA come..
until now only 1-4 chapters are translated right?

Yup The manga stuck in volume 4 i dont know why but when i search in exhentai i can find it maybe someone has translated legally (check Fakku)

Yup The manga stuck in volume 4 i dont know why but when i search in exhentai i can find it maybe someone has translated legally (check Fakku)

actually there won't be anymore translations from boku no yayoi-san, at least from famous translator, because i read in the translator blog that they got dmca'd and will get a law suite if they ever release any translation of boku no yayoi-san (from the magazine? i don't know but just search about wani magazine, maybe i'm wrong about this).
The case will be different if some godly anon release the translation into 4chan...

actually there won't be anymore translations from boku no yayoi-san, at least from famous translator, because i read in the translator blog that they got dmca'd and will get a law suite if they ever release any translation of boku no yayoi-san (from the magazine? i don't know but just search about wani magazine, maybe i'm wrong about this).
The case will be different if some godly anon release the translation into 4chan...

Is there a way to search things released in 2chan easier? i really don't know how to move there but there are lots of things that don't get posted anywhere else

PD: i mean like searching thing fron certain artits or series

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]