Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Can you try extracting the files in your computer? I can't open the archive for some reason.
You're probably using an extraction tool that doesn't support RAR 5.0 (notice the "rar5" in the file name). Try WinRAR, UnRAR, or Bandizip.

this game [らすこう] とある人妻のネトラレ事情2 go out , but it need h-code, Someone have a h-code???

Could someone give me little review about this game "ただかの~正しい彼女の作り方~ 初回版+初回特典". It's not totally 100% NTR. So I do not know download it or not? If the content NTR inside this game is strong enough, I will download it. Thanks

Could someone give me little review about this game "ただかの~正しい彼女の作り方~ 初回版+初回特典". It's not totally 100% NTR. So I do not know download it or not? If the content NTR inside this game is strong enough, I will download it. Thanks

NTR is definitely a big part of the game, but the NTR content is more lighthearted compared to the typical games in this genre. I'd say go for it.

Reactions: Darkwings
Has anyone seen the latest mixed-real doujin? i finished reading Zeroin in preparation but is been a month since comeket and nothing T.T

There are two main heroines, and I believe both can be stolen by the main character's "friend". The most memorable scene for me is where the "friend" asks black hair - knowing that she's going out with the MC - if she'll watch him masturbate, which she eventually agrees to. They do it a few times, and each time they go further. So goddamn hot. I only played through the black-haired girl's routes, though.

The NTR is not as powerful as it might have been had the MC not been getting sex lessons from the two slut characters while all this was going on, but I definitely recommend the download and a playthrough. Note that it's possible to get good endings where the MC doesn't get NTR'd, so I'd advise using a walkthrough.

And now I have a question of my own: is there any netori in 愛のカタチ? In the anime the MC has sex with multiple girls but you can't always judge by an adaptation.

Reactions: Darkwings
Well, I come back with information about the newest NTR manga [katanashi apollo] 鴨の味・美佐子4 (Mrs Misako 4) which released on 23rd January 2015 in Japan and on Feb/01/2015 on dlsite.com for english user.

Check it if you do not have enough time:
[Takeda Hiromitsu] Ima Ria Fan Kansha Day After (Ima Ria)

There are some other manga in my wish list:
1) SS-BRAIN 「恋人じゃ…ない 瀬戸恋花 編」
2) [ましら堂]S.N.S #1脅迫 released 2014-08-17
3) [ましら堂]S.N.S #2脅迫 released in C87

Has anyone seen the latest mixed-real doujin? i finished reading Zeroin in preparation but is been a month since comeket and nothing T.T

I'm beginning to think it might not exist. Seriously, I was sure that with 172p book which would hold all 4 mixed-real books with plenty of room to spare, it was safe to assume there would be some new content. But looking back now I'm thinking it might really just be a reprint bundle of the previous works padded out with some filler pages. Taking a close look I can't find anything that explicitly states the inclusion of new material, but here I was thinking it went without saying. What a kick in a teeth.

Well at least we have the 2nd part of the SS-BRAIN work to look forward to. Here's hoping that when he scheduled it for sometime 2015, he meant the first half eh?

I'm beginning to think it might not exist. Seriously, I was sure that with 172p book which would hold all 4 mixed-real books with plenty of room to spare, it was safe to assume there would be some new content. But looking back now I'm thinking it might really just be a reprint bundle of the previous works padded out with some filler pages. Taking a close look I can't find anything that explicitly states the inclusion of new material, but here I was thinking it went without saying. What a kick in a teeth.

Well at least we have the 2nd part of the SS-BRAIN work to look forward to. Here's hoping that when he scheduled it for sometime 2015, he meant the first half eh?

If you are right i am going to lose my faith in humanity, or at least mangakas

I am thinking about translator group. As we know many good NTR manga released however only some of them were translated. There are few reasons:

1) Someone translated them as individual work. Of course when you work alone your quality will not good as group. When he/she upload it, too many people criticize him for his mistakes with impolite words. As a result, no one want to upload their translating work.

2) Some group translated many manga however they want to keep it for their forum or collect money from their work. I don't disapprove it however their charge is too high with people who live in country have lower GDP. For example, some website have their member fees around $14.95 USD/month.

So I see in future if you want to understand your favourite manga, you must pay for them or try to learn Japanese by yourself. Sigh, I give up waiting "Fork in the road chapter 2"'s translated and some other manga.

(If I find free time in this year, I will consider learning Japanese. LOL.)

Update: You guys check it now when it's still hot. Some good guy upload it:
[Katanashi Apollo] Kamo no Aji - Misako 4 [Digital]

1. Many people can be very mean when expressing their critics with words. But sometimes there is truth in their critics. I think translation is good as long as it can convey the intended meaning. But sometimes there are translation works with too different meaning compared to originals, almost like a rewrite. I think this kind of translation is bad because it doesn't convey what author intended. For example, certain anonymous in certain board post translated chapter 14 of Netoraserare but the translated words are totally have different meaning
For translation consisted of single person, i think the main reason is because he/she doesn't want to be bound by specific groups, specific projects, deadline etc.
And like others have said it's hard to find person with specific ability necessary for translation and willingness to do it. I think typesetting, cleaning, and proof reading is actually harder and time consuming than translating. thus few people want to do it.

I think learning Japanese is really worth it especially if you like Japanese media, like manga, anime, or VN. you can learn it by experience from listening to anime, reading raw manga and comparing to the translated version, how to pronounce sentence from voice and text in VN.

does anyone have キミのメのまえで! by any chance? iv been looking for a while but all the links were dead

Before you can play the game, you need this RPG Maker VX Ace RTP

ah yeah...thank you for that :) the one for this game turns out to be RPG Maker VX not the ace one though :D
anybody knows how to hook this game to agth for translation? thank you before..;)

edit: it hook just the normal way hahaha...sry for the unneeded question..

does anyone have キミのメのまえで! by any chance? iv been looking for a while but all the links were dead

I'm currently seeding it if you by any chance can use torrent. the tracker at sukebei.nyaa.se, there is only one you can't miss it.
i don't plan to seed for long btw.

edit: play the game for few minutes, not a good game, the seiyuu seems inexperience or didn't put much thought in the character

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?