Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hello, guys, anyone finish the game 愛菓さんのHな田舎生活? I finish the game but I miss one scene.

The farmer is raising the heroine and having sex with her, but the husband witnesses it.

What is this talk I hear about DMM? I used DMM to buy some of the japanese games that weren't available for DLsite English, but is that now impossible?

Just a smart-ass comment. Since the game in question doesn't have loli but two shota characters and got shot because of it, I'm guessing.

Oh, ok then. I thought you were referring to some kind of trend for outrage against shota going around or something. It would surprise me with some people, though I guess the likelihood of backlash against shota/loli works is still just as high regardless of which one it is. Carry one then....

What is this talk I hear about DMM? I used DMM to buy some of the japanese games that weren't available for DLsite English, but is that now impossible?

Old news, DMM has been doing it for years. If it hasn't effected you before then it probably won't now, but that site blocks any foreign IPs from pages of quite a few of their products. The AVs seem to be fine, in fact if I remember right they even opened a site dedicated to selling japanese AVs to foreign customers. But many eroge and such tend to be blocked with a message like "This product is available in your country" or something. It seems to apply to just about anything that might upset the foreigners, anything that might have a character slightly under-age or non-consensual sex, etc. Let alone the hardcore extreme content. For users in quite a few countries they can't even see the page such products are on. That's what they're talking about.

Hello guys, please can someone update the first page the old ntr blog (v1) is http://www.ntrblog.net and the new ntr blog (v2) is http://ntrblog.com/
Thanks

Hard to do unless Telsa pops in to edit it personally, which rarely happens these days. I'm pretty sure he still logs in now and then and skims the thread, but we haven't had a post in quite some time. So unless someone asks a Mod to edit it instead there isn't much we can do.

Anyone reading Tokyo DTED? It's an ongoing non-H seinen romance manga with pretty big NTR themes.

Turns out the guy unknowingly jerked off to his brother taking his crush's virginity in the next room. Damn.

I really like the current girl, though. Hope there's no NTR shenanigans with her.

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NBIHlRIJ!DRm_UgMxrQRf8t2naCFvq82myqLy1iwMwF_9nEYf5Xw
https://mega.co.nz/#!tcxTybwK!ue-UwRStvm2FcU-aRwUzmG2fRYaj0Ctpl8gIdB8MwMc
https://mega.co.nz/#!NYoHTQwQ!wY6_96XzjVzqOm4_qSSLG0k_tekBbPRDnDPmd30kh4s
https://mega.co.nz/#!lVghTR5T!foH64FrapuZE3YmsaCfnpjYmvZVGF9BV1DU8AlKn22A
https://mega.co.nz/#!1AwQxK4A!vJgkbef4YGHNAR62wsRqB8g2rIQvRm-SiVbL659l34A

Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NBIHlRIJ!DRm_UgMxrQRf8t2naCFvq82myqLy1iwMwF_9nEYf5Xw
https://mega.co.nz/#!tcxTybwK!ue-UwRStvm2FcU-aRwUzmG2fRYaj0Ctpl8gIdB8MwMc
https://mega.co.nz/#!NYoHTQwQ!wY6_96XzjVzqOm4_qSSLG0k_tekBbPRDnDPmd30kh4s
https://mega.co.nz/#!lVghTR5T!foH64FrapuZE3YmsaCfnpjYmvZVGF9BV1DU8AlKn22A
https://mega.co.nz/#!1AwQxK4A!vJgkbef4YGHNAR62wsRqB8g2rIQvRm-SiVbL659l34A

Wait did you mean past ntr or is this the new one, either one is fine by me since i couldn't find working links for the old one

Reactions: espiekerella
Anyone reading Tokyo DTED? It's an ongoing non-H seinen romance manga with pretty big NTR themes.

Turns out the guy unknowingly jerked off to his brother taking his crush's virginity in the next room. Damn.

I really like the current girl, though. Hope there's no NTR shenanigans with her.

thanks for the recommendation, I read the first chapter and It hooked me up, I will read the rest this weekend

Yeah, I mentioned this a couple of months ago when the first chapters got translated. It's pretty good. Though I'm not as happy with the current heroine as you are. Still, it is interesting.
The only thing I'm not happy about is

That I'm getting the distinct feeling that the author is planning to portray that whole situation as the protag's own fault for being passive, not doing anything or going after the things he wanted before someone else took them. Which might be true.
But I don't think it should be made his fault alone. I really don't swallow the idea that both the crush and his brother had no idea how he felt. She hung our with him all the time, even outside of school and she never felt anything wrong with him after she hooked up with his brother? She never once asked about it? And he spends all his time with this girl, bringing her back home to hang out all the time, and the brother never considers she might be special to him? He never thought to ask if it was all right to go after her? I don't buy it. He knew and just didn't care. He just told himself that if lil' bro hadn't made a move in all this time, then it was his own fault.

I'm hoping that the author will at least spread the blame around a little, but I'm getting the sinking suspicion it'll all be put straight on the protag's shoulders. It might even be revealed that she actually was waiting for the protag to go after her and was comforted by the brother after she gave up on him. Just to really rub it in. That would piss me off, even if it might be better in an NTR respect.

Last edited:
Sorry I was on my phone, It's the new game, and pass is ntr, I also have the old 4 games on my profile

The game was a disappointment :deadsad:, I was hoping to AT LEAST get the viewpoint from the protfag, As for "team ntr" their game was super short :raging:.

Yeah, I mentioned this a couple of months ago when the first chapters got translated. It's pretty good. Though I'm not as happy with the current heroine as you are. Still, it is interesting.
The only thing I'm not happy about is

That I'm getting the distinct feeling that the author is planning to portray that whole situation as the protag's own fault for being passive, not doing anything or going after the things he wanted before someone else took them. Which might be true.
But I don't think it should be made his fault alone. I really don't swallow the idea that both the crush and his brother had no idea how he felt. She hung our with him all the time, even outside of school and she never felt anything wrong with him after she hooked up with his brother? She never once asked about it? And he spends all his time with this girl, bringing her back home to hang out all the time, and the brother never considers she might be special to him? He never thought to ask if it was all right to go after her? I don't buy it. He knew and just didn't care. He just told himself that if lil' bro hadn't made a move in all this time, then it was his own fault.

I'm hoping that the author will at least spread the blame around a little, but I'm getting the sinking suspicion it'll all be put straight on the protag's shoulders. It might even be revealed that she actually was waiting for the protag to go after her and was comforted by the brother after she gave up on him. Just to really rub it in. That would piss me off, even if it might be better in an NTR respect.

You have some valid points; I found the childhood friend nauseatingly stupid. We don't really know enough about the brother to pass judgment, but it could be he's self-absorbed enough that he was unaware of his brother's feelings for the girl. Chances are both characters will return to play some kind of role in his development, which could leave a pretty sour taste in my mouth depending on how the author wants to portray it.

Also, the manga has pretty heavy coming-of-age vibes, so it makes sense that the author's going to present it in a way where the protagonist takes responsibility for his actions (or inaction) in order to mature as a person.

As for the current heroine, I really like the "dolled-up, fashionable gal is actually an innocent virgin" trope, so she hits a sweet spot for me. She's no angel, but one of the things I like about the girls (the Tokyo ones, at least) is that they're portrayed reasonably realistically.

The author is also a woman, which is absolutely not surprising to me at all.

Sorry I was on my phone, It's the new game, and pass is ntr, I also have the old 4 games on my profile

The game was a disappointment :deadsad:, I was hoping to AT LEAST get the viewpoint from the protfag, As for "team ntr" their game was super short :raging:.

I spy a scene with a child at the end of the CG set. Is there NTR impregnation? Knowing Team NTR, it's more likely that it's a daughter the couple had together already. This game already gets points off from me for being netorase, but at least the CGs looked nice at a glance. I particularly liked the scene starting at http://exhentai.org/s/271cf84b9c/762007-260. I like it when NTR scenes get super intimate.

Last edited:
Hmm, I hadn't heard of Tokyo DTED until now but after reading the translated chapters, I think it has potential. Anyone know where I can get the japanese chapters 10+, I want to see if the MC's luck turns around. I'm hoping not because I like the darker NTRs where the MC never gets/loses the girl forever.

i haven't started playing the nomad game properly (stupid pre-christmass exams) but i actually through it was good, no prota POV (is it just me or there aren't almost any games like that anymore, the last one i think was from venus), but at least there apears to be lots of interaction between the couple.

Wow, I just read Tokyo DTED. So far it's pretty good but some of the chapters seem pretty short and others were, well longer, but still seemed short. It's like they ended too quick, almost like two chapters could have been made into one and been all the better for it. For some reason, Velvet Kiss comes to mind when I read this manga ....

You have some valid points; I found the childhood friend nauseatingly stupid. We don't really know enough about the brother to pass judgment, but it could be he's self-absorbed enough that he was unaware of his brother's feelings for the girl. Chances are both characters will return to play some kind of role in his development, which could leave a pretty sour taste in my mouth depending on how the author wants to portray it.

Also, the manga has pretty heavy coming-of-age vibes, so it makes sense that the author's going to present it in a way where the protagonist takes responsibility for his actions (or inaction) in order to mature as a person.

As for the current heroine, I really like the "dolled-up, fashionable gal is actually an innocent virgin" trope, so she hits a sweet spot for me. She's no angel, but one of the things I like about the girls (the Tokyo ones, at least) is that they're portrayed reasonably realistically.

The author is also a woman, which is absolutely not surprising to me at all.

I spy a scene with a child at the end of the CG set. Is there NTR impregnation? Knowing Team NTR, it's more likely that it's a daughter the couple had together already. This game already gets points off from me for being netorase, but at least the CGs looked nice at a glance. I particularly liked the scene starting at http://exhentai.org/s/271cf84b9c/762007-260. I like it when NTR scenes get super intimate.

Yeah, I knew the author was a woman early on. And yeah I see how that heroine could be to your taste, but I'm pretty much the opposite. I prefer the the type that looks pure, which is unfortunate since this author seems to be pushing the view that innocent looking girls are either putting it on to appeal to guys or just don't have the experience yet.

I'm not that fond of older women x younger guy pairings in the first place.
And I can't really like the way the current heroine has pretty much told every one about his 'problem' without a hint of sympathy for him. I really don't think it's something to laugh at, even if a big part of it is due to his own character.
I really don't like the way female authors like to show a heroine who treats the protag with indifference or scorn, focuses on her own needs first and foremost and doesn't care about him until he goes above and beyond to prove himself and win her over, no matter how much he has to debase or exert himself, and then portray it as being 'romantic' and imply that it's only natural to be the man's responsibility to show himself worthy of her while she doesn't have to do anything at all but grant him the privilege or being with her after he's finally convinced her he's worth making a part of her life. We see that kind of one sided romance in a lot of stories aimed at female readers and written by female authors, especially in the west. It really irritates me.

Unfortunately for me though, it looks like the author intends for her to be the main heroine and intends to do exactly that. She'll be around while he's going on his coming of age journey, accepts that everything about his situation is his own fault for being a passive, boring loser and decides to change. And after seeing his efforts she'll slowly open up to him and they'll get together. I'm hoping she'll at least make it interesting though and have him settle things with his past in a satisfying manner.

As for the Team.NTR game, I finished it and it was short but mostly very good. Only the ending let me down as I thought there would be a lot more and it failed to deliver on a lot of what I was anticipating. What was there though was very good. And the heroine was quite to my taste this time.
As for the child, I'm afraid that wasn't her kid and was just shown as part of the plot. Too bad eh?

Thanks for the info Diabolical. It hasn't affected me with eroge, but yeah that other stuff is impossible to get.

No problem, I hope we get a way around it sometime in the future.

Wow, I just read Tokyo DTED. So far it's pretty good but some of the chapters seem pretty short and others were, well longer, but still seemed short. It's like they ended too quick, almost like two chapters could have been made into one and been all the better for it. For some reason, Velvet Kiss comes to mind when I read this manga ....

Yeah, sometimes if authors don't have enough by the time the deadline comes they'll find a cut off point and continue the rest of the 'chapter' in the next issue. It's quite common with female mangaka especially (sexist as it might sound), since one of the benefits women do get as a result of the gender divide in Japan is that not getting pressed as hard at work. Male mangaka may be put under constant pressure to keep up their pace until they're losing sleep and close to collapse from exhaustion, and are at risk of dying from overwork (which actually happens in japan with the absurd hours and mandatory overtime), but as long as her work remains popular a woman won't be pushed until it risks her health. She'll mainly be driven by her own sense of responsibility to the magazine and her fans. So the pace tends to be slower and the chapters shorter.
Though there are naturally exceptions. Arakawa Hiromu of Full Metal Alchemist fame keeps up a fine pace with her work, and is even producing multiple works at once.
It's just the trend.

I will try nomad's game next weekend but i was expecting the husband POV:(

As for the Team.NTR game, I finished it and it was short but mostly very good. Only the ending let me down as I thought there would be a lot more and it failed to deliver on a lot of what I was anticipating. What was there though was very good. And the heroine was quite to my taste this time.
As for the child, I'm afraid that wasn't her kid and was just shown as part of the plot. Too bad eh?

Indeed the game was really good but really short, i really like the second confession, and finally i saw a heroine who speaks with the MC and explains what she likes in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?