Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It's like a remake of all 4 chapters but with some changes, for example haruka's little sister (blonde girl) was not in the first game, and in this game we will see the husband's point of view (and Haruka's point of view of course).
I suppose the game will be longer and with a better ending.

Well... this month I am waiting for this game
[らすこう] とある人妻のネトラレ事情2

And especially this one:
http://venus66.sakura.ne.jp/sin14top.html

Sorry for my english,I am trying to improve XD

I see, maybe i should stop playing those games them, i am on the second part only so there should be surprises in the new one (apart from the husband POV)

Reactions: uenchuceli
I just felt sad a little bit. Nowadays, we are hard to find some awesome NTR anime such as "Hitou_Meguri_Kakure_Yu" (both old anime and 4 new episodes) or "True Blue" (3 episodes), Both "Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru!", "Mesu Nochi Torare" were released from 2012 and 2013... THis year I have not found any interest NTR anime... Feel sad.

I don't know if someone posted it but here are 4 CG samples of upcoming AtelierSakura Team.NTR game 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス-

cg_b01a.jpg
cg_b02a.jpg
cg_b03a.jpg
cg_b04a.jpg

[氷室芹夏] 水の誘惑 (4 vol)
[東雲龍] LOVE&HATE (3 vol)
[百済内創 セックスクライム(3 vol)
[アトリエピンポイント (クラック)] NIGHTFLY (many doujinshi)
[藤原俊一] 憧れの女 (1 vol + many doujinshi)
[どざむら] ハルカ69 (2 vol)... but weak NTR
[横山ミチル] 母が白衣を脱ぐとき (4 vol and ongoing)... weak NTR

And check out DISTANCE, Sanbun Kyoden, Kenji Umetani, Bai Asuka and Miito Shido. I think they've all done multi-volume stuff.
Thx man..unfortunately my ability to read raw is very limited. I still remember last raw i read was Chisa x Pon and it took me long time to finish just 8 volume. around a week i think and it was holiday and pretty much thats the only thing i did all day.
Recognizing kanji and find the meaning in dictionary based on strokes, that was exhausting.

I want to ask you guys what method do you use to read raw manga? are you fluent in kanji? if not, how can you translate kanji in manga quickly since the only way to search kanji is based on stroke (unless there's furigana in the manga, but that's mostly kids manga).

I just felt sad a little bit. Nowadays, we are hard to find some awesome NTR anime such as "Hitou_Meguri_Kakure_Yu" (both old anime and 4 new episodes) or "True Blue" (3 episodes), Both "Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru!", "Mesu Nochi Torare" were released from 2012 and 2013... THis year I have not found any interest NTR anime... Feel sad.
Yeah..i agree with you. its pretty rare to find good NTR anime. most of it suffer from adaptation decay from orginal source. Anime is the least favorable medium when it comes to NTR. I wonder why they can't imitate "ore wa kanojo wo shinjiteru", its only 1 episode and adapted from H-game but damn, its great..

True, 2014 has been a piss poor year for NTR anime so far with no sign of it changing before year's end. Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! was indeed one of the best if not the best, yet the studio hasn't followed it up in spite of leaving room for a second episode and with most H anime coming in two episode sets. They haven't produced anything at all in fact, leading me to think that they might have overextended themselves. That anime was good because it had top quality animation and a fair bit of effort put into the making, but most ero anime makers get by with production values just good enough to make a profit so most don't bother. The reason that PoRO is my favourite H anime producer is because they manage to keep the animation looking great no matter how many they make, and have done all those LiLiM Darkness NTR adaptions too. Shame they haven't done any NTR this year, though I like their Oni Chichi series so I'm not completely fallen out with them.

hgawa61 said:
I want to ask you guys what method do you use to read raw manga? are you fluent in kanji? if not, how can you translate kanji in manga quickly since the only way to search kanji is based on stroke (unless there's furigana in the manga, but that's mostly kids manga).

I think you're giving us too much credit. Only a select few of us are in the japanese speaking group and even fewer able to translate kanji to any degree. Most of us love NTR enough that we'll read any decent NTR manga regardless of if it's raw or not, and try to follow the plot through the art alone, hoping it'll be translated sooner rather than later. We're all more or less capable of using text hookers and machine translation to read eroge, but picking out raw kanji from an ero-manga is a bit too advanced for most save for those with actual fluency.
If anyone knew a program that could scan kanji off a page and digitise them for machine translation, I'd be on it like a mongoose after a snake. Unfortunately I haven't heard of anything like that yet.

I don't know if someone posted it but here are 4 CG samples of upcoming AtelierSakura Team.NTR game 流され妻、綾乃の“ネトラレ”報告 -おっとり妻&一晩ぶっ通し超肉食不倫セックス-

cg_b01a.jpg
cg_b02a.jpg
cg_b03a.jpg
cg_b04a.jpg

The new heroine looks a bit too frumpy for my tastes. That plus a seemingly more netorase direction has my expectations pretty low. I'll most likely still play it for the great art, and hope they throw some kind of curveball with the plot.

The only game I'm looking forward to through the end of the yeae is the new Lilim game. Well, guess I'll work on that backlog...

We have chapter 12 of [ShikiShiro Konomi] Netoraserare 12 however it's translated by Thai language on exhentai.org.
Oh, god. Should this netorase turn out to Netorare... Can't wait to see whole story.
http://exhentai.org/g/745104/0ab19544fb/?p=5

I still have not understand whether the wife have relationship with the senpai in past? Hope someone can explain it for me. Thanks
well i think i'm a little bit on the husband's side this time, thanks to this chapter actually
because in the previous chapters you know that the hubby and wifey are childhood friends that liked each other
when they were kids they even did the usual promise to marry each other when they grow up and the MC still thinks like
that when in high school but then the heroine while not saying it to him, got herself a boyfriend and the MC only
learns it from the boyfriend himself instead of his childhood friend and then has to watch the girl he loves be
lovey-dovey, kissing and maybe other stuff with another guy "by the way that would be a mean NTR if it was a story about their high school life"
so yeah it messed him up a little like it did to other MC's who got NTR'd but he got married to her in the end, but i guess there are
still some wound that didn't heal.
i thinking wife-san will help her husband exceeds wound on chap 13???? this is a manga very heavy NTR..... i don't care husband-san or Senpai who will win?? but it need happy end , because most of fans this manga feel restrict , they don't see many product heavy NTR like Netoraserare... sr for bad Eng...

Reactions: trtlatstewa
well i think i'm a little bit on the husband's side this time, thanks to this chapter actually
because in the previous chapters you know that the hubby and wifey are childhood friends that liked each other
when they were kids they even did the usual promise to marry each other when they grow up and the MC still thinks like
that when in high school but then the heroine while not saying it to him, got herself a boyfriend and the MC only
learns it from the boyfriend himself instead of his childhood friend and then has to watch the girl he loves be
lovey-dovey, kissing and maybe other stuff with another guy "by the way that would be a mean NTR if it was a story about their high school life"
so yeah it messed him up a little like it did to other MC's who got NTR'd but he got married to her in the end, but i guess there are
still some wound that didn't heal.
i thinking wife-san will help her husband exceeds wound on chap 13???? this is a manga very heavy NTR..... i don't care husband-san or Senpai who will win?? but it need happy end , because most of fans this manga feel restrict , they don't see many product heavy NTR like Netoraserare... sr for bad Eng...

Thanks you for summarizing, the "happy ending" in my definition is the wife get pregnant with other guy instead of MC. LOL. I will laugh at vanilla fans who try to follow this manga and hope they change their hobbies and accept the NTR. With our experience, the stories of Shikishiro Konomi alway have sad endings however it 's more realistic than other NTR manga, it close to real life. In whole story, we realize that both husband and wife are changing by themself little by little. Especially the wife. How can the wife can accept the husband who can not satisfy her both sex and love, who is distorted to the core. She also acknowledged that she changed. The lust, the desire, also the NTR fetish are covered her mind especially she tasted this feeling too much. They are grown stronger and stronger. Even if she accept him, we know all they done to have the baby however who will be the real father of her child, we still do not know yet.

The story can be expanded to many different rounds so we can not wait to see the whole story. Now I can consider it as one of the most interesting NTR manga.

Thanks you for summarizing, the "happy ending" in my definition is the wife get pregnant with other guy instead of MC. LOL. I will laugh at vanilla fans who try to follow this manga and hope they change their hobbies and accept the NTR. With our experience, the stories of Shikishiro Konomi alway have sad endings however it 's more realistic than other NTR manga, it close to real life. In whole story, we realize that both husband and wife are changing by themself little by little. Especially the wife. How can the wife can accept the husband who can not satisfy her both sex and love, who is distorted to the core. She also acknowledged that she changed. The lust, the desire, also the NTR fetish are covered her mind especially she tasted this feeling too much. They are grown stronger and stronger. Even if she accept him, we know all they done to have the baby however who will be the real father of her child, we still do not know yet.

The story can be expanded to many different rounds so we can not wait to see the whole story. Now I can consider it as one of the most interesting NTR manga.
" Now I can consider it as one of the most interesting NTR manga." i altogether accepting with your ideal ...i want have a Route wife-san will become a heroine with Senpai...But i still think it should happy ending in the end (i heard this manga have 20 chap???) if the baby have a face similar senpai , many people been restrict , :D wahaha

True, 2014 has been a piss poor year for NTR anime so far with no sign of it changing before year's end. Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru! was indeed one of the best if not the best, yet the studio hasn't followed it up in spite of leaving room for a second episode and with most H anime coming in two episode sets. They haven't produced anything at all in fact, leading me to think that they might have overextended themselves. That anime was good because it had top quality animation and a fair bit of effort put into the making, but most ero anime makers get by with production values just good enough to make a profit so most don't bother. The reason that PoRO is my favourite H anime producer is because they manage to keep the animation looking great no matter how many they make, and have done all those LiLiM Darkness NTR adaptions too. Shame they haven't done any NTR this year, though I like their Oni Chichi series so I'm not completely fallen out with them.

I think you're giving us too much credit. Only a select few of us are in the japanese speaking group and even fewer able to translate kanji to any degree. Most of us love NTR enough that we'll read any decent NTR manga regardless of if it's raw or not, and try to follow the plot through the art alone, hoping it'll be translated sooner rather than later. We're all more or less capable of using text hookers and machine translation to read eroge, but picking out raw kanji from an ero-manga is a bit too advanced for most save for those with actual fluency.
If anyone knew a program that could scan kanji off a page and digitise them for machine translation, I'd be on it like a mongoose after a snake. Unfortunately I haven't heard of anything like that yet.

after you told me about studio PoRo, I search that name in anidb :D
hoo..i got that assumption because it seems everyone here has a lot of repertoire in NTR manga or VN. :D
btw, i've tried OCR program called "Capture2Text". I downloaded it for the sake of reading raw [Shikishiro Konomi] Netoraserare and it turned out at least the program can read Kanji about 80% of the time. If it cannot read the characters, try zoom in, it'll help sometimes. After that, its normal. the program will copy the kanji to clipboard and if you use Translation Aggregator or Atlas, it'll translate the kanji for you.
The downside is the program is not very good at detecting hiragana so you have to type it yourself and use google translate or others. I havent tried other manga yet so i wouldn't know. But i think as long as they don't use handwriting and the area around kanji is clean, it'll work.. You can google the name of the program.

Look at that damn kanji..i'm getting tired already :P

Just read Netoraserare chapter 11-12 raw, whew its only 2 chapters but probably i spent 30-45 minutes just for trying to translate the Japanese. i'm surprised of how great the development is, now the question is whether last page of ch.12 is true or just protag's imagination (he just heard the voice if i'm not mistaken). Now we just wait 1 month for next chapter. i'm excited..:D

I just realized that i've similar experience with the protag. got cheated by high school girlfriend, maybe that induce my fetish toward NTR? :D :D but at that time i wasn't excited, just a bit angry i think (a bit probably understatement). i wonder if people can get fetish from trauma..hopefully i won't end up as pathetic as the protag :D

tk you , but i can't read japanese , can you upload ch 12 english????

Of course he can't, it doesn't exist yet. The japanese raws have only just come out, so it will take at least a little time for someone to translated. We should actually be grateful that there's a scanlator working on it from so early on, so we can at least hope to get it in english sooner or later. Too many good works never get seen in english because you can't find anyone willing to do it.
Patience. We'll get them eventually.

[MENTION=96248]hgawa61[/MENTION] Well PoRO is one of the better studios. Plenty of NTR in their portfolio and the animation is one of the best you can find in ero anime.

I'll see about checking out Capture2Text, though I'll admit that with the amount of effort that goes into reading with machine translation alone from a webpage or text hooker alone, having to scan out each and every page and go to all that extra effort, is more than a little daunting. I'd have to really want to read it to go that far.
I wonder if it would work on light novels......

BTW guys, I just came across a new non-h manga that has an NTR element, Tokyo DTED. Might be worth a look.

[MENTION=96248]hgawa61[/MENTION] Well PoRO is one of the better studios. Plenty of NTR in their portfolio and the animation is one of the best you can find in ero anime.

I'll see about checking out Capture2Text, though I'll admit that with the amount of effort that goes into reading with machine translation alone from a webpage or text hooker alone, having to scan out each and every page and go to all that extra effort, is more than a little daunting. I'd have to really want to read it to go that far.
I wonder if it would work on light novels......

BTW guys, I just came across a new non-h manga that has an NTR element, Tokyo DTED. Might be worth a look.

Yeah, I did that just because i am very curious after finishing Netoraserare vol 01 and its only 2 raw chapters. If it is single raw volume, well..It should work in theory though i never read LN and probably more effort needed since kanji is more!?

I have an idea btw, if there are few people in this forum (not have to be from this forum, NTR fans generally) able to understand basic Japanese, why don't we translate NTR raw ourselves!? Especially raw that are very good but nobody translate it. It doesn't have to be pretty, just give code/sign in the conversation bubble in the raw and the translation is in another text/Word. If one person handle 1-2 raw chapters every week, I think it won't be that hard..

Reactions: espiekerella
I would be able to edit those chapters. I'm the one who edited [Magical Arts (Ema)] Anata ga Shiranai Tsuma no Kao back in my active days.
I'm not with LWB anymore since I don't have that much time etc, but if there are good, and I mean really good NTR mangas, I would be willing.
They have to have a strong NTR feeling, netorase would be best, but I don't really know some of those.

The real problem is that most people start with a project and then disappear. So, a second editor and more than one translator would be preferable.
Well, lets see if there is an interest for that here

yeah, if more people involved in it, we don't need to depend on single person. and i figure most NTR materials don't really have deep story or hard to understand language. so as long as we have good understanding of Japanese grammar and can read/write hiragana or katakana, i think we'll be set

I have an idea btw, if there are few people in this forum (not have to be from this forum, NTR fans generally) able to understand basic Japanese, why don't we translate NTR raw ourselves!? Especially raw that are very good but nobody translate it. It doesn't have to be pretty, just give code/sign in the conversation bubble in the raw and the translation is in another text/Word. If one person handle 1-2 raw chapters every week, I think it won't be that hard..

So you just want to make translations of good NTR manga for the use of the people in this thread? IE, just doing the translation with the references to which text from which page is translated and leave it at that? Not an actual scanlation group scanlating ero-manga to be downloaded by anyone? Because that would be fine and not too hard so long as you can find the translator.
On the other hand if you were talking about a whole scanlation group dedicated to scanlating NTR manga like the type Keevan has worked with in the past, it's a lot more work. Translators, editors, cleaners and redrawers if you can get them. The main reason why stuff doesn't get scanlated most of the time is because even if you find someone willing to translate, switching the japanese text for your own language and making it presentable enough to present to the community is a fair bit of work and it hard to find people reliable to keep at it. There are more than a few scanlators that had stuff translated but never scanlated it at all simply because they couldn't find anyone to do the rest of the work.
Of course, if you have any experience using photoshop it's not hard to just cut out the original text and put your own in, and even the translation can be done with a program if you can type up the japanese. However if you do a half-assed scanlation like that and put it up for download or on e-hentai, then be prepared for a tsunami of flaming hate. The community hates half-assed translations, saying that anyone who makes one and put it up is actual making it so that a real translator won't bother doing it, leaving everyone stuck with a bad translation of a work they liked. I've seen some real flaming of works like that in the e-hentai comments.

On the other hand we all love NTR here and I'd love it if something could be done. It's just a question of finding posters with the ability and motivation. I have a bit of the latter but almost none of the former, so I'll just have to wish you luck.

Yeah, to underscore what DG said, starting a scan group is very difficult. You have to get several people together with unique skills (translator, cleaner, typesetter, redrawer) if you want to produce something of decent quality, and getting those people together and in sync is a lofty task. I'd be willing to help, but the only thing I'm qualified to do is proofread and possibly edit the script for better English accuracy. I do have a BA in English, if that's worth anything at all (spoiler: it's not, really).

Of course, a translator posting a script is something else entirely, but that depends on the whim of the translator. I know we have a couple people who know Japanese, but whether they feel compelled to actually translate something is another story.

It's also important that they have mastery of Japanese AND the language they're translating to, or else we end up with some Laruffi-tier shit.

Yeah, to underscore what DG said, starting a scan group is very difficult. You have to get several people together with unique skills (translator, cleaner, typesetter, redrawer) if you want to produce something of decent quality, and getting those people together and in sync is a lofty task. I'd be willing to help, but the only thing I'm qualified to do is proofread and possibly edit the script for better English accuracy. I do have a BA in English, if that's worth anything at all (spoiler: it's not, really).

Of course, a translator posting a script is something else entirely, but that depends on the whim of the translator. I know we have a couple people who know Japanese, but whether they feel compelled to actually translate something is another story.

It's also important that they have mastery of Japanese AND the language they're translating to, or else we end up with some Laruffi-tier shit.

Exactly, too bad my English is so poor, can't really help you guys

So you just want to make translations of good NTR manga for the use of the people in this thread? IE, just doing the translation with the references to which text from which page is translated and leave it at that? Not an actual scanlation group scanlating ero-manga to be downloaded by anyone? Because that would be fine and not too hard so long as you can find the translator.
On the other hand if you were talking about a whole scanlation group dedicated to scanlating NTR manga like the type Keevan has worked with in the past, it's a lot more work. Translators, editors, cleaners and redrawers if you can get them. The main reason why stuff doesn't get scanlated most of the time is because even if you find someone willing to translate, switching the japanese text for your own language and making it presentable enough to present to the community is a fair bit of work and it hard to find people reliable to keep at it. There are more than a few scanlators that had stuff translated but never scanlated it at all simply because they couldn't find anyone to do the rest of the work.
Of course, if you have any experience using photoshop it's not hard to just cut out the original text and put your own in, and even the translation can be done with a program if you can type up the japanese. However if you do a half-assed scanlation like that and put it up for download or on e-hentai, then be prepared for a tsunami of flaming hate. The community hates half-assed translations, saying that anyone who makes one and put it up is actual making it so that a real translator won't bother doing it, leaving everyone stuck with a bad translation of a work they liked. I've seen some real flaming of works like that in the e-hentai comments.

On the other hand we all love NTR here and I'd love it if something could be done. It's just a question of finding posters with the ability and motivation. I have a bit of the latter but almost none of the former, so I'll just have to wish you luck.

Yes, this is what I'm trying to do. i don't have any intention to make it professional-like like what we used to see at other manga. It is too time consuming and like you said it is difficult to gather people with unique skillset. I just thought since NTR manga don't get translated as fast as other manga, maybe better for us to do it ourselves. and since the work involved is very minimum, we wont be burden by too much of responsibility. And if anyone want to continue the work, like putting in the raw images, typing it directly, they'll be most welcomed..

Yeah that;s what i'm worried about too. Japanese and English are not my native language. My hope is someone else can proofread it to make it more readable. I hope i can try it in this week :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/