Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

That is really disapointing i was expecting a good game, it seems that my first game in the new laptop will be Marina 2

Marriage Blue has a route like that, but for me the best revenge ntr game is from atelier sakura
愛する妻、美咲の不倫証拠 『旦那とどっちが気持ちいい?』 I won´t spoil you, but if you can get every evidence he has a sweet revenge against both (wife and netori guy)
http://vndb.org/v8012

Tsuma Kanraku also is my favorite autobahn game, the audio files are amazing and the wife cheating confessions in them surprised me, after Tsuma Kanraku i really like 目眩く侮愛の宴 and 愛慾のエプロン especially the last CG from
愛慾のエプロン

やりもくナンパビーチ ~見たくなかった母の姿~ was a really good idea but for me it really need more development where you can see the family reaction or something like that

Well, I have just finished two old games which are [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~ and [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~ごめんなさい、あなた。婚約、結婚、出産、ずっと私はおじさんに…~ . Both of them are better than I thought especially [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~.

I had heard that most new games of Miel are not good as old games. So with this [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~ I had not expected too much, however it turned out more interesting than I have ever imagined.

I will summarize little about story of two games.
* [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~ tell us about the story of love couple who their love have not approved by male protagonist's family. Only one day the girl receive the call from the uncle of protagonist about conditions for accepting their married... It's hell or heaven... only you know about this.

* [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~ => One again we have NTR game about swap role between two married couples... And you can forecast the whole story...

The interesting thing is both games mentioned the respective views from the husband and wife in whole story. Especially in [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~. It make the story become more interesting than usual. Of course both NTR games have "Happy ending". >:)~

If you have not tried, I recommend you should give it a chance. You can find the CG on exhentai.org or g.e-hentai.org too.

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
Well, I have just finished two old games which are [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~ and [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~ごめんなさい、あなた。婚約、結婚、出産、ずっと私はおじさんに…~ . Both of them are better than I thought especially [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~.

I had heard that most new games of Miel are not good as old games. So with this [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~ I had not expected too much, however it turned out more interesting than I have ever imagined.

I will summarize little about story of two games.
* [Miel] 新婚寝取られ生活~ tell us about the story of love couple who their love have not approved by male protagonist's family. Only one day the girl receive the call from the uncle of protagonist about conditions for accepting their married... It's hell or heaven... only you know about this.

* [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~ => One again we have NTR game about swap role between two married couples... And you can forecast the whole story...

The interesting thing is both games mentioned the respective views from the husband and wife in whole story. Especially in [ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~. It make the story become more interesting than usual. Of course both NTR games have "Happy ending". >:)~

If you have not tried, I recommend you should give it a chance. You can find the CG on exhentai.org or g.e-hentai.org too.

Thanks i´ve already played both of them i really liked kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe, and YES old miel games are way better.

Did you know that 新婚寝取られ生活 has a sequel named お別れ愛妻温泉旅行~ごめんなさいあなた…子供達は伯父さまの子。私はあの人の妻になります~

Thanks i´ve already played both of them i really liked kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe, and YES old miel games are way better.

Did you know that 新婚寝取られ生活 has a sequel named お別れ愛妻温泉旅行~ごめんなさいあなた…子供達は伯父さまの子。私はあの人の妻になります~

Woooaaah, thanks. I haven't known it has a sequel.

Reactions: nrohmannmonr

Looks very good..arts is beautiful, probably artist is woman?! I like it when the author set the background story first not just dive into ecchi part. But probably because this is not hentai manga? just ecchi perhaps
I hope next chapters are good and we can get better exposition of the story.
Unfortunately it is still raw, there is no translated version yet? I just skimmed through the pages and i kinda get the main story.

For me Marriage Blue is a really good game beacause in every route we can see how Sayaka turns from being a good girl to a slut, what i really like is that the different routes aren´t copies with a differente netori guy but different actions made Sayaka fall, from the pure lust that she feels for the sempai to a really lovey-dovey relation with the older teacher

Also i really like Sayaka´s voice, CG´s are really good and although i really like ntr routes i think that a route with the MC taking the right decisions is really necesary (I really despise a True hetare MC)

P.D. Finally i think my new laptop will be coming this weekend so i will play the latest games, how was the Mink ego game?

Yeah, what I played was good. Hopefully they've got another game in the works again since their last one. :)

Reactions: namalandrcont
Looks very good..arts is beautiful, probably artist is woman?! I like it when the author set the background story first not just dive into ecchi part. But probably because this is not hentai manga? just ecchi perhaps
I hope next chapters are good and we can get better exposition of the story.
Unfortunately it is still raw, there is no translated version yet? I just skimmed through the pages and i kinda get the main story.

Go to the home page of that site and scroll down to the very bottom. That's all the clues I'll give you. :D

Hey, guys, there is a new game called 今夜、お義父様に抱かれます… from Nomad. Do you guys think if it will be the sequel of 淫烙の巫女NTR?

From the google gibberish translation from ntrblog seems like a different story line, I really enjoyed the game, and I don't mind if they plan to remake it while adding more scenes.
I may have to wait for the DL thou, $55~$60 is kind of overpriced...(-_-) , then again if it was out right now I would probably buy it. :lmao:

The Key's newest manga has just established in COMIC Kairakuten 2014-09. This time is cheating manga (I really want it is NTR manga instead of cheating). The art is amazing as usual.
Here is link COMIC Kairakuten 2014-09 (Picture no.99)
Or [Key] gunjou
This art make me think about Homunculus. As an usual, we have to wait in hopeless for English translation.

Anyway, what do you think about [Shikishiro Konomi] Ayamachi、Hajimemashite. There is summary and link of this manga:
Link: [Shikishiro Konomi] Ayamachi、Hajimemashite
The protagonist (Furuda Yuuki) had a crush on the black-haired girl (Asahina Kiyomi). However, Asahina loved a Cultural Anthropology professor in their college. She explained how she was born as a illegitimate child due to an affair between her mom and an unknown man, and was ridiculed for it throughout her childhood. When she got into college, she approached said professor and talked to him about her circumstance, as his field is in Adultery. Eventually she fell in love with the professor (daddy issue) and basically repeated what her mom did by having an affair with the professor, who is a married man. Furuda saw Asahina and the professor having sex one evening, and later he approached Asahina about it, saying he wants to understand what she is thinking. Asahina took Furuda to a hotel and they had sex; they also went on dates and did lovers stuffs. However, when Furuda confessed his feelings for Asahina and asked her to reciprocate, she refused and explained to him that the reason she did all those things was because she wanted Furuda to understand what she was feeling right now, i.e. the feeling of loving someone so badly that you cannot forget about them, even if you know your love is futile and without future. She told him that her college thesis is on "Adultery/Immorality" (不倫), and she did all those stuffs as a way to gather data for her thesis. After that shocking statement, Furuda avoided Asahina and threw himself into his part time work, and tried to be more social with his coworkers. One of his coworker, the short-haired girl (Inoue Serina), confessed her love to Furuda and they started going out. Their love went on smoothly, and Furuda convinced himself that he loved Serina. However, when they accidentally met Asahina on campus, he got too worked up and Serina realized that Asahina was the one Furuda loved (she said he couldn't even call her first name (Serina) in front of Asahina.) He tried to deny it at first, but couldn't bring himself to lie to Serina and confessed that they (him and Asahina) had sex. Serina and Furuda broke up later. Asahina later approached Furuda after his breakup and explained her past to him (see paragraph 1.) She said that she was glad she found Furuda, and that they are two person cut from the same cloth, since even when both of them "realized the person they love has a family/lover, they continued to follow their lust and had sex with that person" ("that person" being the professor in Asahina's case, and Asahina in Furuda's case.) Furuda and Asahina then decided to continue to engage in sex knowing that they are cheating their feelings with lust. However, Furuda later manned up and told Asahina that he doesn't want to have sex with such disgust anymore, and confessed his love to her again, saying that he wanted to make love rather than just having sex. Asahina rejected him again, but this time he accepted her rejection and went home while holding back his tears. He decided to straighten his life and tried to learn from his affairs with Serina and Asahina. Asahina sent him one last email about how she also had confessed her love to the professor and faced her and the professor's feelings head on. Furuda remarked how he needn't worry anymore since both he and Asahina will probably be able to move forward from now on. Time skip, Furuda is living with an unknown girl. The last page ended with Furuda filling out his marriage form. The last line basically ended with "Even if people say Marriage is the grave of love, I (Furuda) have no regret. If this is a mistake, then nice to meet you."

Can we list this one in list netorase or cheating or netorare... well, I don't know.

Here is bonus hentai manga with tag old man you should watch
* [Kishizuka Kenji] Adoration [English] (Not NTR)
* [Aoi Hitori] Hito no Tsuma Ch.1 + 4-5 [ENG] (NTR) . Just ignore Chapter 1

Last edited:
The Key's newest manga has just established in COMIC Kairakuten 2014-09. This time is cheating manga (I really want it is NTR manga instead of cheating). The art is amazing as usual.
Here is link COMIC Kairakuten 2014-09 (Picture no.99)
Or [Key] gunjou
This art make me think about Homunculus. As an usual, we have to wait in hopeless for English translation.

Anyway, what do you think about [Shikishiro Konomi] Ayamachi、Hajimemashite. There is summary and link of this manga:
Link: [Shikishiro Konomi] Ayamachi、Hajimemashite
The protagonist (Furuda Yuuki) had a crush on the black-haired girl (Asahina Kiyomi). However, Asahina loved a Cultural Anthropology professor in their college. She explained how she was born as a illegitimate child due to an affair between her mom and an unknown man, and was ridiculed for it throughout her childhood. When she got into college, she approached said professor and talked to him about her circumstance, as his field is in Adultery. Eventually she fell in love with the professor (daddy issue) and basically repeated what her mom did by having an affair with the professor, who is a married man. Furuda saw Asahina and the professor having sex one evening, and later he approached Asahina about it, saying he wants to understand what she is thinking. Asahina took Furuda to a hotel and they had sex; they also went on dates and did lovers stuffs. However, when Furuda confessed his feelings for Asahina and asked her to reciprocate, she refused and explained to him that the reason she did all those things was because she wanted Furuda to understand what she was feeling right now, i.e. the feeling of loving someone so badly that you cannot forget about them, even if you know your love is futile and without future. She told him that her college thesis is on "Adultery/Immorality" (不倫), and she did all those stuffs as a way to gather data for her thesis. After that shocking statement, Furuda avoided Asahina and threw himself into his part time work, and tried to be more social with his coworkers. One of his coworker, the short-haired girl (Inoue Serina), confessed her love to Furuda and they started going out. Their love went on smoothly, and Furuda convinced himself that he loved Serina. However, when they accidentally met Asahina on campus, he got too worked up and Serina realized that Asahina was the one Furuda loved (she said he couldn't even call her first name (Serina) in front of Asahina.) He tried to deny it at first, but couldn't bring himself to lie to Serina and confessed that they (him and Asahina) had sex. Serina and Furuda broke up later. Asahina later approached Furuda after his breakup and explained her past to him (see paragraph 1.) She said that she was glad she found Furuda, and that they are two person cut from the same cloth, since even when both of them "realized the person they love has a family/lover, they continued to follow their lust and had sex with that person" ("that person" being the professor in Asahina's case, and Asahina in Furuda's case.) Furuda and Asahina then decided to continue to engage in sex knowing that they are cheating their feelings with lust. However, Furuda later manned up and told Asahina that he doesn't want to have sex with such disgust anymore, and confessed his love to her again, saying that he wanted to make love rather than just having sex. Asahina rejected him again, but this time he accepted her rejection and went home while holding back his tears. He decided to straighten his life and tried to learn from his affairs with Serina and Asahina. Asahina sent him one last email about how she also had confessed her love to the professor and faced her and the professor's feelings head on. Furuda remarked how he needn't worry anymore since both he and Asahina will probably be able to move forward from now on. Time skip, Furuda is living with an unknown girl. The last page ended with Furuda filling out his marriage form. The last line basically ended with "Even if people say Marriage is the grave of love, I (Furuda) have no regret. If this is a mistake, then nice to meet you."

Can we list this one in list netorase or cheating or netorare... well, I don't know.

Here is bonus hentai manga with tag old man you should watch
* [Kishizuka Kenji] Adoration [English] (Not NTR)
* [Aoi Hitori] Hito no Tsuma Ch.1 + 4-5 [ENG] (NTR) . Just ignore Chapter 1
I love Key's visual arts. You're right, it kinda reminds me of Homunculus. it'll be great if Key also venture in NTR, he/she usually writes vanilla manga and its very good. i'm excited in anticipation.

About Shikishiro Konomi, i like his recent completed manga Netoraserare volume 1. I like the way he tries to build characters. you can see the profag and heroine are very conflicted in doing the netorase. and the ending of volume 1 is such a cliffhanger. well, we can only wait. i cant even get into exhentai.org, hopefully fakku or other sites pick it up

English TL of Itou Eight's Wakachiai is out guys.

You were faster than me few second. LoL. I think the story should be more tragic for example The sister in law already got pregnant with punk guy, so in the future she can not have sex with him. That's why he build the plant to steal the older sister as the replacement for younger sister. In near future both of them have baby with punk guy... Muahhahaa... It will be best NTR story for us. Deep to the core of NTR.

I want to thanks freedom 10a again, after his comment I had downloaded and finished the sequel in 2 hours. I has not known a lot about Miel, however this game is absolute wonderful. It is the most tragic NTR story for main character. (A lot of pregnant sex scenes or "happy ending". if you are curious you should try it. Hope you have never disappointed)

About Shikishiro Konomi, i like his recent completed manga Netoraserare volume 1. I like the way he tries to build characters. you can see the profag and heroine are very conflicted in doing the netorase. and the ending of volume 1 is such a cliffhanger. well, we can only wait. i cant even get into exhentai.org, hopefully fakku or other sites pick it up

You can get onto e-hentai right? Shikishiro Konomi - Netoraserare all the chapters from vol 1 in eng plus the latest chapter 10 as well. You don't need to do anything special to view these galleries right?
It's just starting to get really good. The heroine seems to be about to take things in interesting direction. I can't wait to see if she's going to end up betraying him or not.

I want to thanks freedom 10a again, after his comment I had downloaded and finished the sequel in 2 hours. I has not known a lot about Miel, however this game is absolute wonderful. It is the most tragic NTR story for main character. (A lot of pregnant sex scenes or "happy ending". if you are curious you should try it. Hope you have never disappointed)
These are also awesome ntr mystery stories too, if I remember well :)

You can get onto e-hentai right? Shikishiro Konomi - Netoraserare all the chapters from vol 1 in eng plus the latest chapter 10 as well. You don't need to do anything special to view these galleries right?
It's just starting to get really good. The heroine seems to be about to take things in interesting direction. I can't wait to see if she's going to end up betraying him or not.
Nope, i'm from one of the countries with its people dominated by Moslem so naturally that kind of site will be blocked. but smtms i can get by using proxy. but you know how it is with proxy, smtms doesn't work with certain websites. yeah, it is getting good. chapter 1-9 just an opening for chapter 10. i hope they can make h-game with similar stories, it'll be amazing..

if it is not for your preview i wouldn't possibly know that it is a good game. after i read that i search the torrent :D
i hope i can try it soon

Nope, i'm from one of the countries with its people dominated by Moslem so naturally that kind of site will be blocked. but smtms i can get by using proxy. but you know how it is with proxy, smtms doesn't work with certain websites. yeah, it is getting good. chapter 1-9 just an opening for chapter 10. i hope they can make h-game with similar stories, it'll be amazing..

did change your DNS to google didnt works?
i'm using 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 and it bypass my ISP block

did change your DNS to google didnt works?
i'm using 8.8.8.8 and 4.4.4.4 and it bypass my ISP block
Thx man..i used to tried it using different ISP and it didn't work
but now when i tried it, it turns out it works with my current ISP..:D

btw, i've read [Itou Eight] Wakachiai..well, twin-themed NTR manga..it surprised me..

I don't know what to think about this game.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=828149&gc=gc

The previous one was really good and really bad at the same time let me explain it
Chapter 1 was a good surprise, the game was about blackmail and rape (but that kind of rape that is not rape because she enjoys it even if she doesn't want to).
Chapter 2 was the best, in this Chapter Haruka (that's the name of the wife) realizes that her father in law is bigger than her husband in every aspect (not just in sex), he is stronger,more reliable, manlier so she has sex with him, reluctantly but without blackmail or rape. So chapter 2 is like slow seduction.
Sadly chapter 3 and 4 didn't follow this way and it returned to the old blackmail, I have not problem with blackmail but the plot was much better in the second chapter,
another problem is its vague end.
Summarizing it is a good game with a few problems, but I hope the developer can make an excellent game in his second chance.
Sorry for my english.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks