Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Pass: ntr
Code:
https://mega.co.nz/#!NcBCQbRY!EJvZUoG6gSCoDllLzclrcc4TmVYduIH6wIFE5TeywgQ
https://mega.co.nz/#!cd5XULqC!fbi22D7Oxm2j9_Le_eAGb5gZdNslqKW3kdtnBH9JZB0

All dialogue is voiced, The husband side was really disappointing, it was building up and the writers didn't do anything with it.
Good game though.

Thank you, dear sir! Can't wait to play it, loved all doujin3aries works

Reactions: dnceridderterre
I forgot the ending, what kind of revenge MC do to netori guy?

He divorces her but also informed her parents that she stole the money of their account and that she had an abortion (her parents actually support the MC but ask that he doesn´t divorce her), with this his lawyer makes arrangement for compensation (the lost money and more) also the netori guy was going to marry the daughter of the president of the company he work but instead the MC show the videos to the other girl so.... goodbye marriage and he got fired and if i remember right i think he also has to pay him compensation. At the end he said that the ex-wife has tried to contact him but he ignores her and has started a relationship with the girl that the netori guy was going to marry]

He divorces her but also informed her parents that she stole the money of their account and that she had an abortion (her parents actually support the MC but ask that he doesn´t divorce her), with this his lawyer makes arrangement for compensation (the lost money and more) also the netori guy was going to marry the daughter of the president of the company he work but instead the MC show the videos to the other girl so.... goodbye marriage and he got fired and if i remember right i think he also has to pay him compensation. At the end he said that the ex-wife has tried to contact him but he ignores her and has started a relationship with the girl that the netori guy was going to marry]

Oh yeah i remember now, MC calling her parents. His father in law slaps his wife, and Finally MC divorce his wife. I know he reporting this scandal to netori's fiancee, but i didn't know MC marrying her. Wow, that's awesome!! Oh, and this game has 3 endings right? Netorare ending, This ending, and ending where MC still married with his wife, but right now MC wife seems terrified with his husband?

Man , i agree with you this game MC is one of the best NTR game MC

there does not seem to be any discussion on
愛娘の彼ママとの淫蜜交尾 ~奥さん、バレそうなのが興奮するんだろ?~
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=806934
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ008567/

i read somewhere that is was delayed for sometime
but was finally released a few days back

strange to see no discussion about it

oh and if anybody has links to the game plz post

did see a few torrents on erotorrents n others but i dont trust them

I've played it; the guy is probably as big of a spineless pushover as you'll find in a any game. The NTR guy repeatedly fucks his girlfriend in front of him and even on top of him and he doesn't lift a finger. I wanted to like it because I like school-life NTR and because the art is top notch, and I'd probably actually enjoy the game despite the MC if there was more corruption. But the game is more sad and depressing than arousing, particularly the scenes from the heroine's perspective.

And really, just look at the guy: http://exhentai.org/s/cb4f4d97c5/702655-603

Tell me his existence isn't just for the sole purpose of being NTR'd for all his life. Go on, try.

I dunno, a lot NTR main characters tend to be spineless. The big issue I had with the MC is that he's kind of shit. When his girlfriend gets raped repeatedly by the bullies and clearly doesn't enjoy it, what does he do? He goes ahead and SLEEPS WITH HER SISTER. What an asshole. And of course the imouto gets NTR'ed too.

More corruption really would've been better.

Speaking of corruption...
I recently just finished 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 僕の知らない所でイキ狂っていた最愛彼女. I really didn't like the end. Did anyone else find it kind of off? So the girl gets raped by the delinquent, so far so standard. However she starts to sympathize for his family situation, discovers that he's not actually that bad of a guy, and rather than being just mind-broken by big dick, the two of them actually end up falling for each other. Up to this part, it's good.

But then at the end, after she breaks up with the MC and goes out with the delinquent... they end up having sex right in front of him? All the while humiliating him about how he's not nearly as good as sex? Why would either of them do this? The girl was kind, which is why she fell for the poor delinquent from a messed up family. As for the delinquent... the thing he hated the most was his whore of a mother who cheated on his dad and left him, so why would he be doing this to the MC, who he doesn't really hold a grudge against? And then in the epilogue we found out the girl married the MC anyone, but denies him sex and fucks the delinquent on the side. It didn't felt like the story went and took a turn right near the end just so it can be darker and have more typical NTR pain on the MC.

Atelier Sakura 貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告2 CASE.元AV男優&敏感妻 selling on 2014/08/29

Kashidashi Tsuma, Marina no "Netorase" Houkoku 2 Case. Moto AV Danyuu & Binkan Tsuma

The gods of Netorase are with us!

Are there any other good Netorase games other than the first Marina one, either from Atelier Sakura or from other companies?

I wonder how are they going to release those elf games, you would normally advertise a sequel "NTR 3" not "NTR 3 and 4", maybe one game is for each girl.
I'll update the NTR title page and try to keep up with it.

Code:

All dialogue is voiced, The husband side was really disappointing, it was building up and the writers didn't do anything with it.
Good game though.

LINKS ARE DEAD
any chance of a re-up???

there does not seem to be any discussion on
愛娘の彼ママとの淫蜜交尾 ~奥さん、バレそうなのが興奮するんだろ?~
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=806934
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ008567/

i read somewhere that is was delayed for sometime
but was finally released a few days back

strange to see no discussion about it

oh and if anybody has links to the game plz post

did see a few torrents on erotorrents n others but i dont trust them
So many fakes out there it is hard to look. Do you have any links to the torrents so I can check them out?

Anyway, can anyone help me to clarify between natorare and netorase? I am still confuse with these 2 terms.. aren't they the same?

Anyway, can anyone help me to clarify between natorare and netorase? I am still confuse with these 2 terms.. aren't they the same?

netorare=someone steal/has sex with main character's woman/women against his will.
netorase=main character suggest to his woman to has sex with somebody,usually main character watch or record the events.

Reactions: pollaco and dcatz
netorare=someone steal/has sex with main character's woman/women against his will.
netorase=main character suggest to his woman to has sex with somebody,usually main character watch or record the events.

and if the main character has sex with another woman other than his wife/girlfriend... well.. that's just cheating xd

Does the wife have to be aware the husband is arranging it for it to be netorase? I always considered netorase to be a synonym for any "protagonist-organized" netorare. In Aisai Nikki, I don't think she's aware at all.

I also associate netorase with any game where the protagonist gets off on the NTR, even though I know that's not necessarily true.

Does the wife have to be aware the husband is arranging it for it to be netorase? I always considered netorase to be a synonym for any "protagonist-organized" netorare. In Aisai Nikki, I don't think she's aware at all.

I also associate netorase with any game where the protagonist gets off on the NTR, even though I know that's not necessarily true.

As I understand it, Netorase is any situation where the protag arranges his significant other to have sex with someone else in order to indulge his own NTR fetish. That pretty much it. It can be something he asks her to do which she agrees to in order to please him or something he arranges behind her back to see if she really cheats and gets off on it if she does.

A situation where he finds out his significant other is having an affair, but doesn't stop it and even allowsit to go on because of an NTR fetish might be similar, but can't really be called Netorase unless the protag takes direct action to enable the NTR, such as what happens at the end of the Mariko game. If the protag turns around and says "I know your cheating but I won't stop you, so long as I can see it happening" to either the heroine or the other man, then it turns from netorare into netorase.

The key difference is all in whether or not the protag does something to make the NTR happen or not.

Code:

Good game though.

Hey, thanks a lot of the upload. I've been playing it since last night, first through the guy's story. That was interesting, especially because there were no CGs in it at all. But, for story, and the people involved, it was good.

And, now I'm halfway through the story that follows it. I'm not sure it's the last chapter or not. I'm not sure how big an influence his earlier choices are, or when they might come back into play.

But, I thought I'd comment on what I've played so far. I like how this story evolved. I like all the characters involved here, and the story is acceptable from any angle, as far as I can see it. I like how it all happens. And I like their internal thoughts. I bit tricky having to change threads to read the dialogue and main text every now and then. I like how she comes to terms with it, and her thinking behind it.

All up, I'm really impressed by this title. I don't play that many NTR games, but it's more because of time than anything. I came for the graphics on this, but the story is a good match for them, so I'm looking to play the circle's other games now (I have the ones I want, so no need to offer. If anyone's interested in getting RJ087714, then I've managed to download it from an obscure source. Not sure if it's NTR perspective or not).

There's a lot of ntr games I suddenly need to look into, it seems. What I found more interesting is the woman's journey in this. Should I look for female-perspective tags + ntr to find more games with this kind of story mechanic?

Also, before I go, would this game be fairly representative of the genre (female perspective)? Or, am I better just to look for cheating stories, if it's the female role I'm interested in?

If anyone's interested in getting RJ087714, then I've managed to download it from an obscure source. Not sure if it's NTR perspective or not).

Before i ask for it could you plz tell us the name of the game or paste a link to the getchu/dlsite page of it?

Before i ask for it could you plz tell us the name of the game or paste a link to the getchu/dlsite page of it?

Oh shit! I put the wrong code anyway. The one I put down before was just in the same package.

Anyway, it's a very difficult game to find, and I only got it via an old 4-in-1 game link. The one by the same circle is this one:

http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ086303.html

You can check the tags and decide if it's even NTR. I haven't played it, but it seems similar to the recent one.

Oh shit! I put the wrong code anyway. The one I put down before was just in the same package.

Anyway, it's a very difficult game to find, and I only got it via an old 4-in-1 game link. The one by the same circle is this one:

http://www.anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ086303.html

You can check the tags and decide if it's even NTR. I haven't played it, but it seems similar to the recent one.
Wow, a shota game I was searching for !
Indeed I really am interested :)
I don't think it's ntr though.

I'm uploading it to mega, but it's very slow, so won't be for a few hours.

Do you just want the original links to it? I've still got them, but there's like 3 different hosters, and the full pack is 1 Gb. The game itself is only 371 Mb (via 7z).

Edit: OK, I uploaded it. If it's a problem (since it's not really ntr), then mods can remove. PM if it does disappear, since I may still have the link.)

Last edited:
Wow. Just played Atelier Sakura's 真理子 game... and it is just fantastic. The extended sequence where the wife is on the bed and explaining the details of each time she cheated on her husband is just amazing.

Can anyone tell me if the 渚 and 玲奈 games are as good? I played a bit of the 満里奈 game but I couldn't really get into it, not really liking the voice actress in that one.

Well, I just finished up her side of the story (of "アナタごめんなさい、ワタシもう…。").

I really like this story, since it came off as believable, true-to-life. I liked the characters and their actions. I thought what she did made sense. And the husband had a few options, which I liked (don't think it really altered the ending though). I made a lot of saves, but in the end, I'll probably just keep the gallery unlock and uninstall. I do like the opening music though.

As for the ending... I wish we knew more about how things crumbled. Or, as she wishes, maybe it goes on for ages. I like the ending to this for that very reason. It's bittersweet, what she does. And I don't end up liking all the principle characters, but I think they suit the story. I want more, so I hope whoever wrote this writes another one of this style. I wonder what kind of sales numbers they need to think of it as a good one to follow up? Not sure how well ntr titles sell.

Anyway, I'll probably play through this one again, at some point. I really do like that way the affair happens, how it takes place, the thoughts involved. And, I guess I'll go play some more ntr to see if others are like this.

Thanks again for the game, ron34.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?