Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Fucking hell, I come back after a shitty time in the hospital to the best NTR game series getting cancelled? I should have just let them kill me in there.

Can anyone give me the names of netorare H-anime that came out in 2014?

Of 2014? There wasn't actually much going on.
I can only remember "Shiiba-san no Ura no Kao" (weak ntr with father), an anime adaption of the artist Yuzuki N Dash.
Lol, i remember how furious i was when i got the news that "Another World" wasn't getting an anime instead. The ntr is much stronger there.

Of 2014? There wasn't actually much going on.
I can only remember "Shiiba-san no Ura no Kao" (weak ntr with father), an anime adaption of the artist Yuzuki N Dash.
Lol, i remember how furious i was when i got the news that "Another World" wasn't getting an anime instead. The ntr is much stronger there.

i agree another world is a great read, but is too complicated to be laveled as just ntr xD

i agree another world is a great read, but is too complicated to be laveled as just ntr xD
Right ^^
What I love about this work is that the order of reading the chapters takes an important role how you feel at the end. It can be pretty sweet ntr if reading the vanilla chapter first, and then the "teaching/cheating" next (like I did)
But if reading the chapters first how the boy turned to a "bad boy", you kinda feel with him xD

Can anyone give me the names of netorare H-anime that came out in 2014?

It has been a very, very dry year in terms of NTR h-anime. The only one I can think of is one that hasn't even come out yet, and thats the adaptation of the Lune Team Bitters mahou shoujo game. My expectations aren't very high, though, especially considering the source material wasn't even that good.

In other news, some of you might be interested to know that Fork in the Road is being commissioned. http://exhentai.org/g/714470/96f68e8348/

maro34.png

There is nothing left?

There is nothing left?

The game was not that good to begin with, the only problem here is; how much time did they spent on the sequels, and how is this going to affect their next game? (wasted resources + time)

I think I've asked this before but can anyone think of any eroge where the sequel has a different main character, but the same or some of the same heroines? It might not be technically NTR but really if the girl is hooking up with a different guy than the first game t would be.

I bought that new Atelier Sakura game
It's not bad, but it seems to me that with each game he does something right, but forgets certain things and get them wrong
It's like.. .. a zero sum game where he never really improves

maybe one day he will get every right ingredient to the same game

I'm still looking forward to that new Marina game, though

Have we got torrent file of the newest NTR game of Team NTR? (新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…? 浮気Hがあまりに気持ちよくて挿入されただけですぐにイっちゃうカタブツ女子校生)
This week I am too busy. So if someone could give me the link, it would be nice. Thanks

Have we got torrent file of the newest NTR game of Team NTR? (新・他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…? 浮気Hがあまりに気持ちよくて挿入されただけですぐにイっちゃうカタブツ女子校生)
This week I am too busy. So if someone could give me the link, it would be nice. Thanks

The CG´s are on sadpanda maybe the game will be uploaded soon,

http://exhentai.org/g/714617/6266b20591/

Although mama netori´s CG were uploaded days ago but the game still hasn´t been uploaded

GMVxpIM.png

for what purpose?

Elf director: Okay guys, our highly anticipated sequel is now cancelled, how should we inform our loyal fanbase?
Intern #1 : Instead of a brief announcement, how about we release a series of tongue-in-cheek images to really rub it in their faces that it's getting trashed?
Elf director: Looks like someone just earned himself a raise.

Elf director: Okay guys, our highly anticipated sequel is now cancelled, how should we inform our loyal fanbase?
Intern #1 : Instead of a brief announcement, how about we release a series of tongue-in-cheek images to really rub it in their faces that it's getting trashed?
Elf director: Looks like someone just earned himself a raise.
Am I the only one finding them funny? ^^
Well I was not the biggest fan of the serie, but at least the whole company didn't disappear ;)

So I suppose the couple users in this thread who own the new Team NTR game are unable to share it? Is that because of protection/cracking issues?

Anxiously waiting for that and P/A, which seems to have a small handful of NTR scenes. Edit: looking closer at the CGs, it seems to have a couple NTR scenes for each girl, which is nice.

Last edited:
Does anybody know any decent NTR JAV? There's like 35 pages of videos in the cuckold category at javlibrary.com and I don't have a clue what's good or not.

Anxiously waiting for that and P/A, which seems to have a small handful of NTR scenes. Edit: looking closer at the CGs, it seems to have a couple NTR scenes for each girl, which is nice.
Me too :), but I would play it not because of the NTR, but because I like the character design and the "female dominance" (not SM) overall theme. Well, as long as there is not any scat :donow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Girikon, a prominent leader in the CRM industry, provides a comprehensive range of services such as Salesforce consulting, implementation, and support. As a renowned Salesforce Consulting Company, we deliver tailored solutions that meet the changing needs of businesses. Now get in touch for more information.
Glaymez wrote on Shine's profile.
Will you upload this game by any chance? That would be amazing

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01198627.html - 犯られたままじゃおわれないっ!!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.