Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Is anyone in here waiting for [chaccu] Seijo no kenshin chapter 7.
Let's me summary if you have not known this story:
" @TheDiabolical: Hero guy was cursed by he demon king that beat him so that he can never get any stronger, unless his beloved has sex with the guy he hates the most. Being the natural born hero, he can't put himself above the whole kingdom and he's the only one with the strength to stand against the stronger demons and the only one who has a chance of getting strong enough to beat their leader. So he bitterly allows it for the greater good.
It's probably all some insidious plot by the demon king to have him fall into despair when she finally betrays him, and turn him to the dark side when he hates everything.
And like Asarta said, the fat fuck is is the prince, so if the guy beats the crap out of him, he'll be charged with lèse-majesté. An the reason he's watching is because they've discovered that if the girl doesn't have enough negative feelings when doing it with the guy, the hero becomes weak. So he agrees to watch, thinking if she's doing it with that guy in front of the man she loves, she'll feel mortified."

Now I will make it clearer. At the first chapters, heroine is cast contraceptive spell when she accept having sex with ugly prince. In chapter 6 and the newest chapter 7, the prince with the help of mage make a ritual to dispel "contraceptive spell"... and the more pleasure she feels, the more effective ritual is... in the chapter 7, the prince will reveal this effect of ritual for her while they have sex... Well, it is what i am waiting for.

If you have any information about this one, please share with us. Because I can't patiently wait for it anymore.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
Is anyone in here waiting for [chaccu] Seijo no kenshin chapter 7.
Let's me summary if you have not known this story:

Now I will make it clearer. At the first chapters, heroine is cast contraceptive spell when she accept having sex with ugly prince. In chapter 6 and the newest chapter 7, the prince with the help of mage make a ritual to dispel "contraceptive spell"... and the more pleasure she feels, the more effective ritual is... in the chapter 7, the prince will reveal this effect of ritual for her while they have sex... Well, it is what i am waiting for.

If you have any information about this one, please share with us. Because I can't patiently wait for it anymore.

https://exhentai.org/g/1213712/a591024d29/

ログインしない間に寝取られるヒロイン達… currently 50% off until May. Still haven't found this game and had a request up for a while. If anyone is personally interested in it and wants to check it out and hopefully upload it for those who can't buy it(my CCs are not accepted by dlsite for some reason) would be super grateful.

Games here http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215116.html -I think the VR angle is a unique and underutilized thing in Hgames so I was curious.

ログインしない間に寝取られるヒロイン達
I saw this game in Mikocon's VIP section. You can browse their list of VIP games by logging into their forum. To "buy" the game you'll need VIP access, which you can get in exchange for making a donation. They take donations in various forms (bitcash, webmoney, crypto, etc.); read their VIP guide for details.

VIP access is a decent alternative for people whose credit cards aren't accepted at dmm/dlsite/digiket or for people who just want to save money. I say "decent" because even though Mikocon's prices are low, their selection of doujin games is limited.

Just a random thought: I wonder if any group is actually working on translating Aisai Nikki? It's one of the NTR classics

A fun joke from Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road A very good romantic comedy, fun and hillarious at times, no NTR though.

View attachment 19132

I can't see it, sadly.

I was hoping for more information like what happens with the endings?

If there's no NTR then WHY posted it in a NTR Thread?

For me, since is a game where I can choose Netori or NTR I don't really want to see other endings besides Netori one, and I'm still at the start cause God of War 4. (It came out I was playing the Dwarfsoft one).
Also, well it's true is a NTR thread, but people also talk here so I don't really see a problem.

Whoa.. i was perusing Getchu and noticed this upcoming game by WAFFLE: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1001776

I remember someone mentioning this game already, but the synopsis for this seems very good to me. Any ero game i've tried specifically focusing on a love triangle usually features some kind of NTR/Netori related content. Considering it's the same artist as their last NTR game, maybe they're giving it another go.

A fun joke from Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road A very good romantic comedy, fun and hillarious at times, no NTR though.

View attachment 19132
I cant see attachment, they are rarely working on this forum :(

If there's no NTR then WHY posted it in a NTR Thread?
And why not? There are almost 15k posts in this thread and not every single one of them is related to NTR. I don't see any problems with off topics here and there as long as they are not hurting NTR discussion.

Whoa.. i was perusing Getchu and noticed this upcoming game by WAFFLE: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1001776

I remember someone mentioning this game already, but the synopsis for this seems very good to me. Any ero game i've tried specifically focusing on a love triangle usually features some kind of NTR/Netori related content. Considering it's the same artist as their last NTR game, maybe they're giving it another go.

I dunno, from what i get from google translate, its looks like typical Netori with fat protag, who uses blackmail to steal a girl from a nice guy. :innocent:
I don't think there is a girl's and\or her BF's PoV? I would be more interested if there was. I would also like to see more NTR (Or dark eroges ;)) from Waffle, they usually make quality products with good Art, but i don't think there gonna be any netorare in this one, maybe just a few short bad endings. But it still could turn out to be a good netori game :)

Last edited:
Man, latest Shitsurakuten is awesome..
Cheating/NTR (more like cheating since it's from female POV and the husband only appears in the beginning) from Bobobo and Yunioshi. Netorase from Itou eight (wife's character is similar to Marina dialed to 11) and Syuuen (sequel to Paradise lost).
Be sure to check out when Fakku version is released.

Reactions: Valvatorez
Trying to play 今日、僕の彼女が最低の下衆野郎に汚されます。by 13cc but it keeps saying this is japan only anyway around this? Nevermind I found a way.

Last edited:
Well guys I tried searching for it online but didn't get much so I thought of asking here, cause I hope for more honest answers.
Why do some guys enjoy group sex, like gang bang, in the way of lots of guys vs one girl?
Also, why so many people enjoy shota?
I know that everyone has their own tastes but I just wanted to ask, what makes you like those? I don't enjoy both of them and I wanted to know what is that make people enjoy and want these.
Thanks

Well guys I tried searching for it online but didn't get much so I thought of asking here, cause I hope for more honest answers.
Why do some guys enjoy group sex, like gang bang, in the way of lots of guys vs one girl?
Also, why so many people enjoy shota?
I know that everyone has their own tastes but I just wanted to ask, what makes you like those? I don't enjoy both of them and I wanted to know what is that make people enjoy and want these.
Thanks
Its hard to explain fetishes, even if we try, we probably would point to wrong reasons. Its usually all this deep psychological subconscious things or something like that. And even if we had knowledge to understand those - it would probably change nothing, we would still like things we like.
:spiraldown:
I usually dislike all vanilla things. So in Hentai/VNs, i like anal more than vaginal because its not "normal" and probably because of dominating\degrading aspects. I also like seeing girls swallowing huge amounts of cum, dunno why.
I DO like group scenes in VNs, like multiple penetrations, girls servicing orally multiple guys, BUT usually most of games with those scenes are pure nukiges like Pin-Point games with no real characters development and absurd stories, and i don't like those things and wont play games just because of (for?) those scenes. But games like Kansen series have a lot of M+/1 F scenes with better plot\characters and very good atmosphere, and i enjoy those scenes there. Also protagonist and perspective are very important for me too, i like rape/torture stuff but not if its done by male protag, again, i dunno why.

As i mentioned earlier, i would be REALLY happy if games with good characters/story had more non vanilla (including group scenes) sex, which i often find boring and uninteresting, but i still can enjoy vanilla games if it can satisfy my other needs like Mystery/voyeurism. I would enjoy them a lot more with harder (at least some anal) scenes though.
:smug:
Cant really tell about shota. Its probably something about yearning for mother's love. I don't personally find shotas attractive, but their opponents are usually milfs and i do like them. Or they are being dominated by some cute girls, and I also like that, I like a lot of things :rolleyes:

I put "usually" a lot because there always would be some exceptions, or I may like some stuff without even realizing it. I may think that i like/dislike something, but in reality i don't. Human mind is complicated thing.
:donow:

Last edited:
Hey guys, so its been a while since I put anytime into my Marina fan game this month due work schedule (lets make me work 7 days a week by splitting my "weekend" between two schedules) and school exams (anybody in uni knows what I'm talking about right now lol) so anyway all thats winding down now and I felt to properly re-immerse myself into Marina "lore" or mindset if you will and set out to replay the entire series before going back to my game.

For those of you who did play the pre sequels, do you think there is any chance that Marina and Kenji's daughter is actually not Kenji's but the guys from the second pre-sequel game and Marina just never tells Kenji/or is aware herself? Marina clearly hides stuff from Kenji like her hookups in the voice dramas or the pregnancy could have happened soon after she met kenji so she might not have known for sure.

Kenji himself when he's interacting with Marina in the pre-sequel seems to have no idea that shes being fucked let, right and center by the office kid (which is kinda ntr in itself since he's clearly interested in her). I also kinda felt like there might have been a deeper meaning for the second game to exist (at first I thought it would be a 4th Marina game when I first played it) other then to paint Marina kinda as a slut. Food for thought...I need to look for a reference line in the games to see how long Marina and Kenji have actually BEEN together vs known each other then factor in their daughters age I guess.

Their daughter only shares Marina aspects in appearance too, same eye color and hair...so that doesn't help.

Also I found interestingly enough that all the CG/char stands for the second Marina game with AV guy are actually larger and scaled down in game. I guess they didn't have their engine ready for 1280 images yet?

Reactions: stupid_army
Its hard to explain fetishes, even if we try, we probably would point to wrong reasons. Its usually all this deep psychological subconscious things or something like that. And even if we had knowledge to understand those - it would probably change nothing, we would still like things we like.
:spiraldown:
I usually dislike all vanilla things. So in Hentai/VNs, i like anal more than vaginal because its not "normal" and probably because of dominating\degrading aspects. I also like seeing girls swallowing huge amounts of cum, dunno why.
I DO like group scenes in VNs, like multiple penetrations, girls servicing orally multiple guys, BUT usually most of games with those scenes are pure nukiges like Pin-Point games with no real characters development and absurd stories, and i don't like those things and wont play games just because of (for?) those scenes. But games like Kansen series have a lot of M+/1 F scenes with better plot\characters and very good atmosphere, and i enjoy those scenes there. Also protagonist and perspective are very important for me too, i like rape/torture stuff but not if its done by male protag, again, i dunno why.

As i mentioned earlier, i would be REALLY happy if games with good characters/story had more non vanilla (including group scenes) sex, which i often find boring and uninteresting, but i still can enjoy vanilla games if it can satisfy my other needs like Mystery/voyeurism. I would enjoy them a lot more with harder (at least some anal) scenes though.
:smug:
Cant really tell about shota. Its probably something about yearning for mother's love. I don't personally find shotas attractive, but their opponents are usually milfs and i do like them. Or they are being dominated by some cute girls, and I also like that, I like a lot of things :rolleyes:

I put "usually" a lot because there always would be some exceptions, or I may like some stuff without even realizing it. I may think that i like/dislike something, but in reality i don't. Human mind is complicated thing.
:donow:

So, what I get from you is that you enjoy group because you see it as degrading/dominating? While I can understand that the main reason I asked is because normally these scenes do to me the opposite, they are boner killers. I'm into dominating, but I'm more into a romantic way(if that is even possible) where the guy wants the girl only for himself.
About shota, I agree there are some amazing milfs or some great cute 'onee-chans' but that actually makes me a bit mad, cause I find on most art on these incridible attractive, but I just can't 'connect' to a male shota, so I'm like "I like this girl, I want to fap, but I can't cause is a shota".
That's basically why I'm asking about these. I would like to know what people here find attractive on those fetishes, cause for me is the opposite.
thanks for answering btw.

So, what I get from you is that you enjoy group because you see it as degrading/dominating? While I can understand that the main reason I asked is because normally these scenes do to me the opposite, they are boner killers. I'm into dominating, but I'm more into a romantic way(if that is even possible) where the guy wants the girl only for himself.
About shota, I agree there are some amazing milfs or some great cute 'onee-chans' but that actually makes me a bit mad, cause I find on most art on these incridible attractive, but I just can't 'connect' to a male shota, so I'm like "I like this girl, I want to fap, but I can't cause is a shota".
That's basically why I'm asking about these. I would like to know what people here find attractive on those fetishes, cause for me is the opposite.
thanks for answering btw.
You are welcome :)
I also have pretty same feelings about rapist protags, i could care less about such protags and my sympathy are on heroines side. So why should i care for him to "win?", i would rather see heroines winning, not him.

Heres small addition i came up with now.
When there is a heroine and you like her, and then just something really horrible is happening to her, like shes literally is torn apart by huge tentacles or raped by bunch of angry hobos. Its evoke a very strong and conflicting feeling of sadness and i dunno, arousal? Its probably a strange mix of sadistic and masochistic feelings.
:dontleave::desire:

Last edited:
You are welcome :)
I also have pretty same feelings about rapist protags, i could care less about such protags and my sympathy are on heroines side. So why should i care for him to "win?", i would rather see heroines winning, not him.

Heres small addition i came up with now.
When there is a heroine and you like her, and then just something really horrible is happening to her, like shes literally is torn apart by huge tentacles or raped by bunch of angry hobos. Its evoke a very strong and conflicting feeling of sadness and i dunno, arousal? Its probably a strange mix of sadistic and masochistic feelings.
:dontleave::desire:

Now I feel weird... Cause I enjoy tentacle sex in which the tentacle does multiple penetrations, like one on the pussy, one on the anus, one on the mouth and others on her boobs, nipples, clitoris and stuff... But I still can't enjoy multiple guys on one girl. It's like "Well the tentacle is just a tentacle monster with lots of tentacles, it's still a single being.
I'm also out with rapists protagonists one of the reasons I sadly had to give up on 2 games with the art of Sanagi Torajirou. (The one in which the girl is the manager of baseball club I just couldn't like the Captain guy.... and the one in which the girl is blackmailed by the classmate... they are literally boring, rapists with blackmail guys. I know they are NTR games in which you should connect to the NTR'ed guy, but I'm really tired of "I love your dick as much as I love my boyfriend" stuff...) That's why I like ANIM games, cause their Netori guys are in a sense, charming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?