Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

To be honest i don't get those "NTR" games on rpgmaker where you play exclusively as female. Where is Netorare in that? Main point of Netorare is jealousy, but mc (who is female) is not loosing anyone except herself? Its not like her husband or another family member is getting "stolen" by somebody. I get that this types of games are popular with people who dont like real netorare, which can be often sad and depressing, but why call it netorare at all? I'm probably sound like some kind of NTR purist :rolleyes:
I just want to have more NTR games on rpgmaker with male protag, and not just some Slut, who happen to have husband, son, boyfriend or brother. But they would be less popular so why make them... :foreveralone:

I wish that wife point of view was more usual in normal games, not the rpg, or even all the games have it at least as an option to unlock after completing the game.

I mean, I enjoy husband pov and ntr guy pov, but wife pov is the thing I enjoy the most, all her thougts about how good at sex is the ntr guy, how big is compared to the husband, how she refuse at first but later she starts looking for it ...... If a game doesn't have wife pov, it feels empty to me, like when it doesn't have pregnancy.

Luckily there are still some companies that put the wife pov, no matter if the game is netori or netorare, like Heiantei or Anim.

hey guys, is http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE209458.html any good? I'm thinking about buying it because I sure as hell can't find it for free. I need an answer before tomorrow because I'm having surgery and I won't be able to 'enjoy' it for a while after.
I dunno, its probably one of those ninja games which went under radar. Games of this circle have low sales on both DLsite and DMM (less than 100 combined on some games) and i don't see any reviews there. But they all have 4 stars, game in question even have 4.5 stars. CG on that one looks good and store page boast about 250 CG, but this game is not voiced.
Game costs just 7$, i think its worth trying, it could be hidden gem and you be the one who ll discover it, or it may be just another average game. Anyway, game looks interesting and pretty cheap, i think its worth a shot.
I wish that wife point of view was more usual in normal games, not the rpg, or even all the games have it at least as an option to unlock after completing the game.

I mean, I enjoy husband pov and ntr guy pov, but wife pov is the thing I enjoy the most, all her thougts about how good at sex is the ntr guy, how big is compared to the husband, how she refuse at first but later she starts looking for it ...... If a game doesn't have wife pov, it feels empty to me, like when it doesn't have pregnancy.

Luckily there are still some companies that put the wife pov, no matter if the game is netori or netorare, like Heiantei or Anim.
Yes, optional female PoV accessed from menu or after completion is ideal variant. Even in mystery NTR it can serve as important piece of puzzle, to show you what really was happening. I'm not asking not to include female PoV in any way, I'm asking for making male PoV be separated from it.

I've recently started Heiantei Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? and so far i like it much more than i though i would, especially all those discreet sex scenes :lovestruck:. And i usually don't even like netori, but Yoshino character is pretty much exactly what i want female character to be. And its great that game sometimes switch to her PoV to show what she is feeling, thinking and planning. Also option to view all sex scenes from her PoV is great too, i wasn't expecting that :eek:. But i ll write my thoughts and opinion later after i ll finish it ;)

Edit.
@frustratedbuffalo. We wish you a speedy recovery and stay healthy :cheerleader:

Last edited:
To be honest i don't get those "NTR" games on rpgmaker where you play exclusively as female. Where is Netorare in that? Main point of Netorare is jealousy, but mc (who is female) is not loosing anyone except herself? Its not like her husband or another family member is getting "stolen" by somebody. I get that this types of games are popular with people who dont like real netorare, which can be often sad and depressing, but why call it netorare at all? I'm probably sound like some kind of NTR purist :rolleyes:
I just want to have more NTR games on rpgmaker with male protag, and not just some Slut, who happen to have husband, son, boyfriend or brother. But they would be less popular so why make them... :foreveralone:
This is soooo true my friend, though it doesn't mean it can't enjoyable, it's just not ntr for me.
More like corruption of character.
But NTR? Especially when there is no attachment to the male companion at all, nope...

Do you mind telling me what happens with the mother in the end can you save her? Also saw some cg with her that had writing on her or were those tattoos?

A man approaches her telling he has important information about his son, she begrudgingly ends up following him to a hotel. There, he ties her and starts training her immediately. She doesn't get what's going on at all. She lost her daughter, his son is acting unstable and then she just gets brutally trained. The trainer comments that she had some experience in the past, she confirms that it was a quick affair. From the setting you can understand it was with a man from the powerful family from their small town that has connections to the organization b/c someone is holding the trainer back from taking her all the way to her breaking point.

About endings, it depends on what you mean by saving. There is one route where the guy gives the MC the option to give up on their little game and get one of the girls they are holding released, but you pick just based on their hairstyle so the MC isnt sure who each is. Eventually his mom isnt so busy with work every day that she spends time in the house, but he overhears lots of things going on in her bedroom at night and one day he sees her crawling thru the house naked and attacks her.

On another route, Natsuki gets taken by the organization and they send him a video of her saying that she has finished her training and is willing to fuck him to prove it. But so that he can get his night with her, first he needs to do it with another woman from the organization. It was a middle aged well developed woman with piercings and tatoos all over and wearing a rubber mask. While doing it the trainer apologizes that he has to do it with such a corrupted woman, the MC says that this type of woman actually works for him and the trainer then suggests giving her to him if she's to his linking. Neither the MC nor the woman knew they were mother and son.

There might have been more endings w/ her but I wouldnt be able to say. And Gnoomos, unfortunatelly the crash I was experiencing was unavoidable and consistent in one point of the game. The game never crashed before that, but it always crashed at one particular point no matter which options I disabled or enabled. And I did try a lot of things b/c I was enjoying the game too much. My guess is it was something about the rain effect the game had that when combined with another just blew things up.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
I've recently started Heiantei Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? and so far i like it much more than i though i would, especially all those discreet sex scenes :lovestruck:. And i usually don't even like netori, but Yoshino character is pretty much exactly what i want female character to be. And its great that game sometimes switch to her PoV to show what she is feeling, thinking and planning. Also option to view all sex scenes from her PoV is great too, i wasn't expecting that :eek:. But i ll write my thoughts and opinion later after i ll finish it ;)

Yeah, that's my favourite Heiantei game, maybe even my favourite game in general of any company, and yes, Yoshino is amazing, probably my favourite or one of my favourites protagonist too.

I dunno, its probably one of those ninja games which went under radar. Games of this circle have low sales on both DLsite and DMM (less than 100 combined on some games) and i don't see any reviews there. But they all have 4 stars, game in question even have 4.5 stars. CG on that one looks good and store page boast about 250 CG, but this game is not voiced.
Game costs just 7$, i think its worth trying, it could be hidden gem and you be the one who ll discover it, or it may be just another average game. Anyway, game looks interesting and pretty cheap, i think its worth a shot.

Yes, optional female PoV accessed from menu or after completion is ideal variant. Even in mystery NTR it can serve as important piece of puzzle, to show you what really was happening. I'm not asking not to include female PoV in any way, I'm asking for making male PoV be separated from it.

Edit.
@frustratedbuffalo. We wish you a speedy recovery and stay healthy :cheerleader:

Thank you.

Yeah, that's my favourite Heiantei game, maybe even my favourite game in general of any company, and yes, Yoshino is amazing, probably my favourite or one of my favourites protagonist too.

Hol' the Fuck UP! Back up off my lady, both of yall! What a special character and game that all three of us dig it so much. Yoshino is my fav. ero game milf as well. This is nuts.

Hey guys, is http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE209458.html any good? I'm thinking about buying it because I sure as hell can't find it for free. I need an answer before tomorrow because I'm having surgery and I won't be able to 'enjoy' it for a while after. Also is it type a b or c?
It's a mystery NTR game that's very short and to-the-point. There are only 2 NTR scenes: one involving an old man (her boss, iirc), and one involving a former lover. I would classify both scenes as type A, even though the scene with her ex shows her resisting (very unconvincingly). The scene with her boss has SM play (she's the S).

It's not a bad game but I was left unsatisfied.

I finished Shizuku route on Yarichin Katei Kyoushi Netori Houkoku ~Do-sukebe Kyonyuu Oyakodon~ and damn. Lesson, if you ever get enslaved to a asshole netori guys dick don't bring your innocent child to live with him after! She will become a monster!
On her route you get her virginity that she was keeping for her "papa" cause he was 'educating' her to became his bitch since he married Akari (Her mother) and you keep having sex with her and eventually she goes to your place and shows you a DVD her papa asked her to show to you, in it he (The husband) fucks Akari back into his bitch, cause his ED was cured by knowing the MC creampied Akari and took Shizuku's virginity, cause he has cameras all over the house. In the dvd Akari's says she was falling in love with the MC and was hoping he could rescue her and Shizuku from the husband.
It ends with MC feeling NTR'ed cause he kinda started having feelings for Akari and Shizuku being a manipulative bitch.

Anyway i just found something to cheer me up: this http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE207705.html was recently translated, people on ULMF praise this group a lot a the game was suposedly good.
I've actually played that game, it's from the mother's perspective - husband passed away, the son is sick - and mostly collecting CGs. Definitely on the better end for that, in the mold of Young Wife Souffle. Not a serious NTR game but worth playing.

As for When Days Rewind, fair enough. I mean I did buy both novels blindly to support the general cause, so I'll leave it at that despite my earlier tangent. :)

Bad news guys, Orcsoft said on twitter that the mother exchange game which is gonna come out in summer, well, is basically vanilla.

They said something like lovely exchange, no competition, no stealing, everyone is friends with everyone.....

Reactions: Valvatorez
I gotta admit, i kinda hate that new Dwarfsoft/Orcsoft game. It's like every overused event from a netori or cheating game but with total blandness. Even though i don't even like swapping or the character designs very much, i thnk ANIM pretty much has it in the bag so far this year for best game.

Bad news guys, Orcsoft said on twitter that the mother exchange game which is gonna come out in summer, well, is basically vanilla.

They said something like lovely exchange, no competition, no stealing, everyone is friends with everyone.....

The classic old mom swapping game by Andou Hiroyuki for Discovery Mars has a non compettative thing going on, but the game didn't start out with the 2 main boys agreeing to anything, but that game is very very good imo. Best case scenario it turns out like that. They already have an excellent artist at the helm, about as good as Andou imo. i just hope the writing isn't total shit. (it will be :D )

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope that was sarcasm or a lie.........damn it why couldn't that be announced on the 1st?

And about the small POV discussion, yeah i play the female POV rpgs but honestly i don't enjoy them that much, they can be fun but not much ntr, i am hoping this one that was translated is good at least, team niimi makes good ntr with MC pov gameplay, and there are a bunch actually, but lately what i am hoping to play is a netori rpg where the guy bascially goes around fucking other guy's girls, it can be outright rape or not, i don't mind either way but i want to see them bend to him muahahahahaha.

I gotta admit, i kinda hate that new Dwarfsoft/Orcsoft game. It's like every overused event from a netori or cheating game but with total blandness. Even though i don't even like swapping or the character designs very much, i thnk ANIM pretty much has it in the bag so far this year for best game.

The classic old mom swapping game by Andou Hiroyuki for Discovery Mars has a non compettative thing going on, but the game didn't start out with the 2 main boys agreeing to anything, but that game is very very good imo. Best case scenario it turns out like that. They already have an excellent artist at the helm, about as good as Andou imo. i just hope the writing isn't total shit. (it will be :D )

If the game is like Jitsuma's Koukan Musuko, I'm all for it, however Iwould have prefer a single MC to fuck both MILFS instead of the lame 2 vs 2 setting. Considering Orcsoft, I think they will screw up a lot of things. For start I bet the sons won't be shotas but shonens, there would be lots of incest/pamper/amaenbo dialogue (which I find kind of boring) and the inmorality feeling will be lost in favor of nukige. Well, at least the graphics and the voice acting will be great as one could expect from Orcsoft.

If the game is like Jitsuma's Koukan Musuko, I'm all for it

Hah, i remember that manga, great artwork. Yeah, that Discovery Mars game probably wouldn't interest you, the 2 boys are in their teens (they look like they're ateast 17) but all the scenarios are actually composed pretty well with lots of descriptive writing compared to the slop we see in most Orcsoft games. (i hate to say it) I miss Discovery so much, what a legacy.

Hah, i remember that manga, great artwork. Yeah, that Discovery Mars game probably wouldn't interest you, the 2 boys are in their teens (they look like they're ateast 17) but all the scenarios are actually composed pretty well with lots of descriptive writing compared to the slop we see in most Orcsoft games. (i hate to say it) I miss Discovery so much, what a legacy.
I member Discovery, though i only played Hitozuma Sentai Aisaiger series and enjoyed them a lot. There were always nice dominating villainous heroines on enemy side, and I also had to learn mahjong or whatever is used as card battle in 4th game. But it feels like it was so long time ago...:alopro:
I've never tried their Tsuma x Tsuma series. Are they good? What they are about, do you play as some dude seducing housewives? Also thanks for mentioning Tomodachi no Haha o Okasu to Iu Koto I'm realizing that I'm more and more into teasing & seductive Milfs so i ll check it in future.

On a bit unrelated topic. Was checking NTRblog and got interested in http://ntrblog.com/archives/1070538856.html, so i checked this circle previous works and found some nice things like https://exhentai.org/g/980584/c4f9153e95/. Especially https://exhentai.org/s/fec6565b38/980584-19 and next two pics (20,21).
I love situations like this, when heroine is caught by somebody with mouthful of semen. Art is a bit rough, but i find this character style attractive.
Does anybody remember more comics/games with situations like this? I can only remember 2 games by Venus (Waka Tsuma Hakuchuu no Himitsu and Hitotsu Yane no Shita de...) :(

Now I'm looking forward for this new work with policewoman heroine ;)

Last edited:
This is unrelated to NTR, but i've been trying to think of the name of a hentai ova series all day... It features a mc that's a fat kid with glasses who dominates a family (2 sisters and a mother) with some kinda pills. It's only a couple years old i think, but i can't remember which studio produced it.

I member Discovery, though i only played Hitozuma Sentai Aisaiger series and enjoyed them a lot. There were always nice dominating villainous heroines on enemy side, and I also had to learn mahjong or whatever is used as card battle in 4th game. But it feels like it was so long time ago...:alopro:
I've never tried their Tsuma x Tsuma series. Are they good? What they are about, do you play as some dude seducing housewives? Also thanks for mentioning Tomodachi no Haha o Okasu to Iu Koto I'm realizing that I'm more and more into teasing & seductive Milfs so i ll check it in future.

)

Yup the Asaiger games are my fav hentai games to date. The Tsuma X Tsuma games aren't bad but not really worth playing considering how utterly vanilla they are compared to all the other series Discovery produced.

Hol' the Fuck UP! Back up off my lady, both of yall! What a special character and game that all three of us dig it so much. Yoshino is my fav. ero game milf as well. This is nuts.

Count me in! My first and only heiantei game so far but it's very memorable to me. Yoshino is very unique character, I wish more of her type exists in NTR game. One of very few netori games that I played and finished.

edit: new Mashiraga Aki announcement is only compilation of Fork in the Road. No new story, only drawing revision, and 4 pages appendix. It doesn't make sense anyway since last chapter pretty much conclude the story.

New work samples of Mashiraga Aki, look like Sequel of FORK IN THE ROAD or something.
https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=68283008

Yea, it's basically just a book version of the doujin where the quality of the pages are refined a bit since the old version's art was kinda scribbly.

This is unrelated to NTR, but i've been trying to think of the name of a hentai ova series all day... It features a mc that's a fat kid with glasses who dominates a family (2 sisters and a mother) with some kinda pills. It's only a couple years old i think, but i can't remember which studio produced it.

It's most likely this: 鬼畜 〜母姉妹調教日記〜
Btw it's not just "a family" as he's related to them.

Reactions: Valvatorez
A man approaches her telling he has important information about his son, she begrudgingly ends up following him to a hotel. There, he ties her and starts training her immediately. She doesn't get what's going on at all. She lost her daughter, his son is acting unstable and then she just gets brutally trained. The trainer comments that she had some experience in the past, she confirms that it was a quick affair. From the setting you can understand it was with a man from the powerful family from their small town that has connections to the organization b/c someone is holding the trainer back from taking her all the way to her breaking point.

About endings, it depends on what you mean by saving. There is one route where the guy gives the MC the option to give up on their little game and get one of the girls they are holding released, but you pick just based on their hairstyle so the MC isnt sure who each is. Eventually his mom isnt so busy with work every day that she spends time in the house, but he overhears lots of things going on in her bedroom at night and one day he sees her crawling thru the house naked and attacks her.

On another route, Natsuki gets taken by the organization and they send him a video of her saying that she has finished her training and is willing to fuck him to prove it. But so that he can get his night with her, first he needs to do it with another woman from the organization. It was a middle aged well developed woman with piercings and tatoos all over and wearing a rubber mask. While doing it the trainer apologizes that he has to do it with such a corrupted woman, the MC says that this type of woman actually works for him and the trainer then suggests giving her to him if she's to his linking. Neither the MC nor the woman knew they were mother and son.

There might have been more endings w/ her but I wouldnt be able to say. And Gnoomos, unfortunatelly the crash I was experiencing was unavoidable and consistent in one point of the game. The game never crashed before that, but it always crashed at one particular point no matter which options I disabled or enabled. And I did try a lot of things b/c I was enjoying the game too much. My guess is it was something about the rain effect the game had that when combined with another just blew things up.
Its a problem with newer os I redownloaded the game and installed on my virtualbox with windows xp and it ran perfectly.

So I finished playing the Netori route on Yarichin Katei Kyoushi Netori Houkoku ~Do-sukebe Kyonyuu Oyakodon~
the route in which the MC impregnates both Akari and Shizuku. The husband became a full netorase guy. He lies to his family(He set a company overseas and 'is' living there, but in fact he returns every weekend and hide in the closet to watch the MC fuck both(Mother and daughter) silly.)
I find some scenes hots and I really enjoy the fact that Akari(Shizuku as well, later) is a masochist pervert but strugles to accept that. But for a NETORI game, I find it a bit lacking... true, there's a end in which he truly steals and even impregnate them, but... Don't give that much of a feel.
Anyway if someone enjoys netori/NTR and since the game can have NTR ending, you should at least give a try. The art is hot enough, and at least for me the sex scenes where hot enough to make me cum before I was planning to. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this and wanted to say thank you

I'll check back later and see when it is posted