Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hey guys does anyone here have a working link to this game? 受精してよ千鶴さん! ~人妻と恋するひと夏~ (Jusei Shite yo Chizuru-san! ~Hitozuma to Koi Suru Hitonatsu~ / Get Pregnant, Chizuru! -A Drunken Midsummer Affair-) https://vndb.org/v12805
Thanks.

Jinsei Tsukoudome updated...
Eta of the game is on June-July this year...
And wow... Too many VAs for this one...

I just found out that Rinko's (Taimanin Yukikaze) voice actress retired. So she'll no longer have that deep, sultry voice and cute lisp.

I'm watching her TABA scenes and it feels like I'm looking at a different character.

I am in despair.

Last edited:
I just found out that Rinko's (Taimanin Yukikaze) voice actress retired. So she'll no longer have that deep, sultry voice and cute lisp.

I'm watching her TABA scenes and it feels like I'm looking at a different character.

I am in despair.

Retire from hentai or voice acting wathsoever? But why? She is still young.

Retire from hentai or voice acting wathsoever? But why? She is still young.

I don't know the details, and the source is 4chan, but apparently she got pregnant and decided to focus on her family. Someone needs to NTR the dude that knocked her up.

Yes I'm mad

3 more days to Marina first gaiden

i am more excited with the next gaiden.... marina in OL suit.... mmmm hmmmm

pretty sure marina will be dom in the next gaiden and submissive in the first one, just wondering how the NTR aspect will creep up in the first or second game.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Jinsei Tsukoudome updated...
Eta of the game is on June-July this year...
And wow... Too many VAs for this one...
June-July? Nice. Hope the other game will follow soon. With Dearest Blue i will have some ntr games for the next few months.

Will be interesting to see how all the other girls are involved in this game. I think they are all cleared prey from the villain, before his eyes are focused on the heroine. Showing how alpha he is xD.

i am more excited with the next gaiden.... marina in OL suit.... mmmm hmmmm

pretty sure marina will be dom in the next gaiden and submissive in the first one, just wondering how the NTR aspect will creep up in the first or second game.

My thoughts exactly.

Marina as a schoolgirl is hot, but, she's even hotter as an OL. e.e

There is a demo out for Dearest Blue.
Played it a little bit and so far, it looks pretty average. Idk if i should buy it....

There is a demo out for Dearest Blue.
Played it a little bit and so far, it looks pretty average. Idk if i should buy it....

Mmm, how much is it in dollars (roughly), also i find that sometimes many games appear average because of the language barrier, like we lose a lot of the fun because of the rugged translation and can't fully enjoy it

Mmm, how much is it in dollars (roughly), also i find that sometimes many games appear average because of the language barrier, like we lose a lot of the fun because of the rugged translation and can't fully enjoy it
Yeah, thats right. And to be fair, when you reach the end of the demo, you can watch some random h scenes, which of course lack the full impact without any build up. But the biggest problem i have is more or less with every character in this game. Not one of them seems really interesting.

The problem is the price. It is a full price game, means 8.800 yen (82 Dollars!). Maybe the dl edition is a little bit cheaper, but still it is a full load of money. Maybe i wait until someone has uploaded it here.

Yeah, thats right. And to be fair, when you reach the end of the demo, you can watch some random h scenes, which of course lack the full impact without any build up. But the biggest problem i have is more or less with every character in this game. Not one of them seems really interesting.

The problem is the price. It is a full price game, means 8.800 yen (82 Dollars!). Maybe the dl edition is a little bit cheaper, but still it is a full load of money. Maybe i wait until someone has uploaded it here.

82 dollards?! i hope the dlsite version is cheaper, digital games (and any digital media really) is supposed to be cheaper because it doesn't really cost much money to distribute them, or make each game (like they don't have to spend money on the physical storage, or to move it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12