Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hanataka is my absolute favorite NTR game dev. What can I say? He knows his NTR. If NTRPG3 can improve on NTRPG2 to the same degree NTRPG2 improved on NTRPG, my dick is gonna explode, simple as that.

My thanks to the person who first posted a mediafire link to the translated games (1, 2 and the Xmas special) in this thread last year. I downloaded the archive and soon forgot about it. One day, a few months later, my internet died and having nothing else to do I started playing NTRPG. That was the beginning of the end. Now I'm pretty much ruined for other NTR games.

In a perfect world Hanataka would quit his day job, start a Patreon, and develop NTR games full-time.

I still like Jinsei games more, but i get what you said, i only wish the heroines got more vil, more corrupted and antagonistic towards the protagonist, kind of like the netorare nurse games too, or some routes in triangle blue

I don't understand, since about 2 years ago a lot of tankoubon are released in Chinese only no Japanese version, are those fan translation or is there a market for hentai manga in china ?

Not only fan translation, i remember there are some official and unofficial translation sold in China.

聖エステラ学院の七人の魔女 - Great quality game overall, gorgeous. Typical "choose a girl's route" style VN, plenty of sex scenes, until close to the end you get a choice that unfolds two ways, you either get the good ending or the bad one where she gets raped by her route's bad guy(s) right in front of you until she loses it (type B-2?).

Right now I'm playing is 螺旋遡行のディストピア which is all about slow corruption, the fact that you cant save them all and have to sacrifice someone takes a toll on the MC to the point where he starts to enjoy watching the girl's get attacked (although the plot has an explanation for all that, which can be good or bad depending on your taste).

Is this a good place to ask if anyone knows the title of a of an NTR doujin that I read years ago? It popped into my head a while back and I've tried to find it but so far no luck.

The plot goes a little something like this:
There's this boy who likes a girl and they both live in a village away from the city. The boy has an uncle who went to live in the city years ago but now has come back to get married. Unfortunately for the boy and girl the village they live in has an old tradition where young women have to marry older men in order to ensure that they produce children. So the reason the boy's uncle has come back is to get married to the girl that his nephew likes. We also learn along the way that the uncle liked a girl when he was young but she was forced to get married to another man and eventually had a baby girl. So the uncle waited until that daughter had grown up in order to marry her. Which he did since that daughter was the girl that his nephew liked. In the end the boy watches his uncle and his wife name their newborn daughter and vows to marry her when she grows up just like his uncle did.

Anyone know the title to this one?

Reactions: trtlatstewa
聖エステラ学院の七人の魔女 - Great quality game overall, gorgeous. Typical "choose a girl's route" style VN, plenty of sex scenes, until close to the end you get a choice that unfolds two ways, you either get the good ending or the bad one where she gets raped by her route's bad guy(s) right in front of you until she loses it (type B-2?).

Right now I'm playing is 螺旋遡行のディストピア which is all about slow corruption, the fact that you cant save them all and have to sacrifice someone takes a toll on the MC to the point where he starts to enjoy watching the girl's get attacked (although the plot has an explanation for all that, which can be good or bad depending on your taste).

聖エステラ学院の七人の魔女 <-- so every heroine has their own "bad rapist guy" ? and it is basically an avoidable ntr ending? hmm i might give it a try... its a dry spell at the moment with no notable NTR game, hopefully appetite swinging game deliver, i need a good swinging game!

Reactions: trtlatstewa
New Jinsei update. I didn't read it, but it seems that he got seiyuus for the game :)
Also, some characters I don't know of as art teasers. Almost seems that he'll create a big game with multiple character routes...

Anyone know source of this?
ekhxld.jpg

New Jinsei update. I didn't read it, but it seems that he got seiyuus for the game :)
Also, some characters I don't know of as art teasers. Almost seems that he'll create a big game with multiple character routes...

Yeah, and the game looks really big, i think there is a main heroine and the others are friends, is difficult to know since at least one is obviously going to become more gyaru as the game advances

Yeah, and the game looks really big, i think there is a main heroine and the others are friends, is difficult to know since at least one is obviously going to become more gyaru as the game advances
Oh indeed, Jinsei likes to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vikingtroll28 wrote on girlcelly's profile.
Please seed torrent Piaキャロ 20th ANNIVERSARY PACK (5% left to download).
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine.
Could you please re-upload game RJ01019462? Thank you so much!
thebreaker2 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen. Could you please reupload game RJ327069?
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12