Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] yeah it did explode didn't it? i am very happy to have this much activity, i was worried it was dead to begin with and the move would not be receved well, and it seems we got new active followers who are not lurking Cough' [MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] 'Cough anymore

Really Happy to see how much this thread has flourished.:shinies:

Hope Redorc joins.

First post! In a NTR thread at that, this can only end well.

I still hate you guys for making me register an account here, also I seem to have some issue with this forum and very few other forums around. I keep getting logged out as I'm browsing about, I've only seen this annoying shit happen on a couple of other forums along with this one. Other forums I frequent work fine, but this thing right here fuck! :@:@:@ I know I know, I'm not good with computers.

Well I'll get back to lurking :goodtea:, now post more contents you lazy asses!!

[MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION] You may hate us for having to move etc, but in the end you also love us.

We all know the move was necessary, what with the bans and removal of links, ( [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] ) got a warning for posting a single link, and thats when i disapeard, i got a warning for my posts.

In the end it will be and already is worth it, less then 2 days and already 54 posts and plenty of activity. And not a moment to soon, we need to keep things going strong with all the crackdowns of Share sites and the American Government attempt at Internet Censorship.

Also, you could of just lurked like everyone else :P

Last edited:

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] .... sorry, dude. i,m assume you are [MENTION=11769]piratekingcz[/MENTION]........

thats ok,
sorry I have not help out much with the game yet.

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] you should mention NTR Mystery on the opening post:happywhistle:

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION], thats when the majority of the game the player suspects she is cheating, and he doesn't find out for the longest time, but keeps finding clues and suspects forever untill he finally discovers what he feared all along right?

Don't those usually end up as NTR A or B Ultimately?

I can still make a mention of them and make sure its a known style, i just need to make sure i have it correct before i post it.

Last edited:

[MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION] You may hate us for having to move etc, but in the end you also love us.

We all know the move was necessary, what with the bans and removal of links, ( [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] ) got a warning for posting a single link, and thats when i disapeard, i got a warning for my posts.

In the end it will be and already is worth it, less then 2 days and already 54 posts and plenty of activity. And not a moment to soon, we need to keep things going strong with all the crackdowns of Share sites and the American Government attempt at Internet Censorship.

Also, you could of just lurked like everyone else :P

Nonsense I don't love you guys, I love ntr. You guys just exist to provide me with the latest news and updates happening in the genre. :p Oh ok fine...I love you guys too. Now as much as I like lurking around, I sometimes just need to post my opinion on the internet for everyone to see cause my opinion's important you see!

Also I like your OP post, FHC's definition of what constitutes to actual NTR should probably have been posted as an personal opinion. Hell I like anything NTR even the related netori genre so give me everything! This thread will go far.

Also this guy is out. I see my favourite 4 moonrunes under genre. Any news?

[MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION] Yeah ya do love us, and i feel ya there, i lurked around FHC's posts for a good year before i finally grew a pair and got involved. I am glad you agree with the changes to the OP post, FHC's definition was very much an opinion and one-sided and not good for the Genre overall. However his passion for what he loved (and damn was it passionate, i remember posts where he got into detail about just how he was gonna fap to the particular NTR game in the Post) is really what made him stick out, though crazy, and got himself a reputation all over the net.

Examples:
A completely different post here on the forums
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ongfire-refugees-29770/index6.html#post239534

Urban Dictionary Link for NTR:http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NTR

at the bottom of the top and correct definiton it says "That crazy Brazilian guy loves NTR games."

So we just clean up what he left us and continue on. On another note i wonder what i gotta do get that kind of notoriety without going nuts lol.

Edit: also do me a favor and click the thanks button on the Op post,

Last edited:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] I guess instead of a type of NTR it's more of a style of NTR so yeah it fits in NTR-A and B
ボクの彼女はガテン系/彼女がした事、僕がされた事/巨乳妻完全捕獲計画/ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られました。 is a good example of NTR Mystery (actually it's a good example of a lot of things for NTR) where ボクの彼女はガテン系 was the true love part 彼女がした事、僕がされた事 is the NTR mystery part 巨乳妻完全捕獲計画 is the Netoru part and ボクの妻がアイツに寝取られました is the NTR part

so NTR Mystery is where the NTR is happening but the main character and the reader are not witnessed to it but is starting to sense something is wrong and when discovering it, the NTR has happened for some time. (I like it when they go back and do the women point after to show how it happened.

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] ok good i had it correct, good i will make the alteration, should be done by the time or shortly after the time you read this.

As for the game you posted, it was pretty good, but hard to navigate, without the walk-through in Cellys torrent i would not of known wtf i was doing, but your right, that game right there has all 4 in one bang.

[MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION] your getchu is not linking for some reason, says its down, maybe its just my net atm. You saying 4 moonrunes in one makes me suspect you mean the game Prettz just posted. I have never seen a NTR have all 4 in one shot, and this game deserves praise and hall of fame for that alone. Use that link to DL it, its a Girlcelly torrent/DDL (if the Direct links still work) I enjoyed it, but make sure to use the walk-through, its a little confusing. Or at least for me it was.

Edit: the girl in that game when she has her long hair and ties reminds me of the artwork in True and Triangle blue and those two girls, Akane and... cant remember. I think that really sold it for me, i really like that style of hair tie/hair Length combo and look. Even though the ties where yellow and not red.

Last edited:

the origin of all definitions of netorare (a,b,C) are probably here, and most likely where FHC got the definitions:

http://www5e.biglobe.ne.jp/~poko2/ntr.html

Another neat thing in this site is that they list games which has netorare and explain the routes, that was where I searched for games before the creation of the NTR blog.

but it seems that they dont update it so often now, so that's only where u will search for relatively old games (late 90s until now)

welcome Animefan_09

as for the game, today is the release date but I have not seen it pop up yet

the girl in that game when she has her long hair and ties reminds me of the artwork in True and Triangle blue and those two girls, Akane and... cant remember. I think that really sold it for me, i really like that style of hair tie/hair Length combo and look. Even though the ties where yellow and not red.

feels like a older style for the design of the characters, but one I like

Last edited:

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] New game that you and ([MENTION=14115]NTSA[/MENTION] ) posted up there looks very good graphics wise. i look forward to it.

[MENTION=14089]Animefan_09[/MENTION] The thread was originally in the plain Hentai section but we got moved. I say fetish corner is better the the Extreme Content section they have here. And you gotta admit, this particular fetish we all have here does put some people off.

[MENTION=5539]kenshin3[/MENTION],
[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION],
@Guest

........... join our group ( Circle Cocona ASS)....
............need more people.........

is that a group working on a new game? (like preetz group) or a traslation group?

PD: PLZ BE THE SECOND I WANT NTR GAMES IN ENGLISH or at least an better english than atlas (in one game atlas traslated goshishin-sama (not sure is write well) into HUSBAND!!!! even i know that isn't what it mean)

(I like it when they go back and do the women point after to show how it happened.

I like that too so long as it's done right. Best done from the MC's perspective in the form of him finding out everything that was going on under his nose after the fact. Maybe from some sort of record like a video or diary, but even better if she confesses they whole sordid affair in detail from her own lips after he finally finds out the truth. That kind of thing works for me.
But on the other hand I don't really like it when you basically play through the entire game from the MC's PoV, only to have to restart from the beginning, this time from the heroine's PoV. Since you already know how it ends and are basically just having the blank spots filled in, it makes me feel like I'm just replaying the game I've just played. Plus a big part of NTR for me is the tension and anticipation of wondering what's going on and how things are going to turn out. I like the feeling of wanting to know if and when the MC will discover the truth and if he'll witness it with his own eyes. Already knowing all that takes a lot of the tension from things, lessens the thrill. Even more so if you're being shown things that the MC never gets to find about, meaning that you never get to find out his reaction or what he does.
That kind of ending makes for kind of frustrating NTR for me.

Moving on, this place got hella busy, hella fast. I might try to post more in this one, though we'll have to wait and see there.

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] basically wait for the newness and excitement of the new forum to die down and the posts to slow down into just links and yay or nays lol. Though if i went completely off topic this thread could go forever, if you get me going i just don't shut up.

oh! that new date was not there last time I check. the 12/31 was the physical release, 1/27 is digital. hopefully it pops up soon.

Yeah Dude i noticed that date wasn't there before, They must have updated it recently.

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] Nice to have you on board with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.