Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] My favorite character is Cocona which is why i even commented. as with my own avatar i have a thing for loli's or characters that look like Loli's. I own all 3 games, and i feel the best one is Melody of Metafalica, i feel its the superior game.

Maybe not in the graphics department, but i enjoyed the system, and thoroughly enjoyed the story and the ability to chose the story arcs in it. And i love the characters in it way more then the characters in the original or Qoga. my close second would be Cloche, really got into her character as well.

[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION] keep us updated if that pays off, i like that your getting involved in the manga translations, would like to see more of that here.

[MENTION=14043]hiclone[/MENTION] well you will have to give me some time, i only just transferred the thread here and refired up the engines as it where, i am currently balancing my time between RL, running a guild on SWTOR and now trying to get this going again. so in a couple days i will shoot you off a message and find out exactly what it is you need and how i can help if at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: yahoo121913

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] I see~. The second is also my favorite, mostly because of Cocona <3. Your character is really pretty too. Where's she from?

Indeed, and lol the tsundere. I wish there was a full on route for Cocona, being able to dive into her and such in Qoga :(. Interesting that the Goddess of NTR is interested in lolis. :o

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] i mean........
we like to inviting you....
in the making of this game (Group maker = Circle Prettz Hongfire)

[MENTION=71]Tesla[/MENTION] .... okay ..... dude....

PS: maybe we can add -=Circle Cocona ASS=- as branch of Circle Prettz Hongfire.......

Last edited:

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] She is Anya from Code Geass http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Anya_Alstreim

Lolis where my gateway drug into the darker recesses of the internet. I like petite girls, so i guess it forming into Loli love was bound to happen, hell i belonged to the Loli Reich on Hongfire, which is where my Sig is from (i need to get a new one, but i am no good at Photoshop, will have to beg someone for one)

I really got into bad guys winning over my course of internet spelunking, not rape per-say, but playing the bad guy, getting the girls, manipulation, something about it in the story was awesome! Most likely had to do with the fact that pure love games just get boring over time and become the same damn game you just played, so what was the point. And darker Loli games are usually of the Manipulation / Convincing them path, or just plain rape

Then i got my hands on the True Series games, Specifically True Blue, and holy shit i was hooked, it was way better from the loss side, Bad guy still won, i lost, dastardly things happened, It felt awesome in that twisted kind of way, and OH she was a school girl, it was pure win. And now 2 years later, i am one of the heads of the Internet NTR movement on the English side.

Last edited:

[MENTION=14043]hiclone[/MENTION] Oh, you guys are making a game? Sounds interesting. Can I hear more about it? :o

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] Oh from Code Geass. Maybe I'll watch it after all...

Hehe, sounds awesome. Triangle Blue was the first Hentai OVA I saw when I got the internet and my computer. At first I felt like a bulldozer ran through my heart but after awhile I kept thinking about it. Then I saw I Can and found out about the genre NTR. I've liked it ever since and I've always loved seeing the bad guys win. The faces they make when they seduce the females and go about their plots is priceless. <3

Last edited:

[MENTION=5539]kenshin3[/MENTION],
[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION],
@Guest

........... join our group ( Circle Cocona ASS)....
............need more people.........

Last edited:

[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION] yeah if you know your Hentai Manga on the Net, you know LWB

I for one am glad to have you around, keep up the excellent work.

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] Yes! the bad guy winning is what its all about. The Anime adaptations of the blue series are amazing, but the game is so MUCH better, the Teacher route is whats shown in the Anime, and its one of 7 different guys trying to get her, and even that route can happen more then the one way they showed in the Anime.

Grope is really good one too if you have not seen it. My torrent on the front page has all the games and Vids if you have not seen/played them already

Last edited:

Wasn't it called ( Circle Prettz Hongfire) just a moment ago? ">_>

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] ..... yeah...... at a moment...
............ in this thread we would add new group.... just as branch of (circle prettz hongfire)

[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION] can u translate this one

http://exhentai.org/s/d6308f1aba/118424-110 <--- NTR

Last edited:

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] Indeed, I played the eroge for Triangle blue and the blue box set. I lurked for quite a bit on the netorare thread in hongfire so I got most down already ;) I never got to understand what happened in the route ending with the pink twintail for triangle blue. Did they make and keep their romantic relationship a secret from Akane or did they just have a one time show and became friends after? I don't know much Japanese sadly :( I mostly use what I hear and few from the images to get an idea of what's going on in the story.

I didn't get to play the eroge for grope. The torrent has it, right? I'll download and seed. Thanks

[MENTION=14043]hiclone[/MENTION] I see...

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] i am not sure what was up with the pink twin tail girl either, it was not a NTR route so i never looked it up.( [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] ) however knows that game inside out and backwards, and i am sure he will comment with what that was about when he sees this, i will admit i am curious to know.

The Eroge for grope was alright, but not a whole lot of pictures. its an older game, so it has that 90s feel to it.

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] I see... I guess I'll wait for the answer from him then.

That's fine I suppose. I also keep tabs on the NTR blog. Now... I wonder what's the next NTR titles. There were a lot of links that were posted in the NTR thread on hongfire that aren't here... maybe I'll try posting them here to help?

[MENTION=14043]hiclone[/MENTION] I can't translate, I'm an editor, and the way LWB works is that most of the time translators decide what they wanna do and the editors chose from these projects, but can call in favors from the translators in question. Or they can trade projects.
Right now I'm out of favors if you want to call it that way^^. So I chose very carefully what I wanna see translated, so please no requests =(.

Last edited:

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] if you want to help by pulling older links over here from hongfire feel free, but there is a problem.

90% of the links leading to sept 2011 where to torrents and direct downloads on the Hongfire server it self, and when they removed the downloads section, ALL of those links went dead. the other 10% are to direct downloads that are now down with the us shutdown of Mega upload causing all the file sharing sites to GTFO. So there are maybe a handful of actual working links spread across several years and over 200 pages of posts. And what was not removed or taken down, are most likely torrents that are long since dead.

If there are any links for games that got through the moderation on hongfire after i left that are within the last 4 months then snag them and post them. just make sure they work/are active. and good hunting lol.

[MENTION=13786]Telsa[/MENTION] Oh yeah I know about the ddl problem that came about recently. I know now the hentai uploaders can start reuploading everything again, I meant link to the getchu or homesite. Information gathering mostly, but yeah, I'd link to the torrent or still working ddls if any.

[MENTION=7357]Keevan[/MENTION] .....................anyway , thanks dude....

[MENTION=11769]piratekingcz[/MENTION] (prettz)........
...........new info for the game......
.........major change, including main characters.....
add on -got multichoice
-map
-exp(secret, lol)
-money

[MENTION=5995]keveen[/MENTION] Good to have you join us, I thank you for the NTR manga support.

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] I Love yor Av and Sig, Nice to meet you dude.

As for a list of UPCUMMING NTR Games here's one from getchu: http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?category[0]=C3_E008
(copy and paste entire link)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocona

Hehe~ Nice to meet you to piratekingcz. I think I saw you in the other netorare thread back at hongfire. Cobra's the man~.

Ah, thanks for that. 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~ going to be released tomorrow :x

[MENTION=11769]piratekingcz[/MENTION] - dude CZ that makes me very very happy, that looks really good.\

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] Tommorow? Hellz yeah, this has been a good week.

ill in bed for one day and this Bord explodes.
[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] for the triangle blue with the pink hair girl, it more or less end with them being friends and he stays with Akane.

nice ヤブヌマ2 info. from the blog he says he tried to get it relesed by this month but failed and dose not know when it will come out. the scenario is done and is doing voice recoding with the actress. (good to have voice this time.)

still have not found ntr nurse 3:forsaken:

Last edited:

[MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION] .... sorry, dude. i,m assume you are [MENTION=11769]piratekingcz[/MENTION]........
....anyway....
...who can translate Japanese's word???

Indeed~

[MENTION=71]Cocona[/MENTION] for the triangle blue with the pink hair girl, it more or less end with them being friends and he stays with Akane.

Oh, that's sad. But I suppose that's to be expected :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.