• Ga-Rei Zero
  • Gantz
  • Get Backers
  • Hidan no Aria
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Infinite Stratos
  • Itsuka Tenma no Kuro-Usagi
  • Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple

I'll leave it at that.... I could name a lot more....

Huh ... most as i want .

but i'd like to add more...

* Tenjho Tenge : this one is must to have a 2nd season it has a Ova but the story stile need one more season.

* Kami-sama Dolls

*kampfer

* Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien : this one make feel [................] it's wired since the series story end when he come back to his girl and give her ring back . [oh... sounds cool that is the ending i Dream of ]

but unfortunately in the last 2min Narumi Takayuki read the book that written by Suzumiya Haruka
then Hayase Mitsuki where crying then when i watch the ova i feel like fu............................
at the end this anime should have a 2nd season

*Nurarihyon no Mago Sennen Makyou

*History`s Strongest Disciple Kenichi >>>>is any one her watch thins one ?

*DeathNote

*Deadman Wonderland

*Black Lagoon

*Chihayafuru

*Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

*holy knight actually it is ova but i wish it have series

*Over Driver

*Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas

*Shining Hearts _ shiwase no pain

*The Knight in the Area

*The Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Last edited:
Next Stag

hi guys as what i mention I'd like to start a 2nd stag of this thread .. which mean every one write a list will end one of series that he mention in the list ??

I love to see your comments

Hmmm for me I would say:

Hidan no Aria
Upotte
Inifinite Stratos
Black Lagoon
Full Metal Panic
Initial D....well I know it's already started it's 5th stage once more but I just want it to continue >.<

High School DxD most definitely.
I've heard that the sequel has been announced.

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya FTW. The one anime that got me hooked to animes!

Kämpfer für die Liebe. they just got the whole anime to get interesting in the last episode.....

Fate/Stay Night. I still wish that TYPE-MOON wode make the Heaven's Feel route to an Anime (fate zero stile #3 Droool )

Because they really had extremely many Forcastings abut things I will get to Heaven's Feel from the fate zero episodes even in Carnival Phantasm so really got my hops up after seeing them.

I me self fell like Sakura deserve to have it made as well, Now when ever one else have got there own route or part, With the making Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya (2013)

Fate-stay-night-Heavens-Feel-5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Ah! My Goddess
  • Air Gear
  • Berserk
  • Black Lagoon
  • Campione!
  • Chrome Shelled Regios
  • D Gray Man
  • Highschool of the Dead
  • Infinite Stratos
  • Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple

You put together a good list Slayn312. Above are the shows I most wish too see TV-sequals (Hopefully not OVA or Movies)
Adding some more below

Macross Frontier (Whatever happened after the second movie?)
Great Teacher Onizuka
Kore wa Zombie desu ka
Kaichou wa Maid-sama!
Nyan-koi
Ouran High School Host Club
Sankarea
Full Metal Panic
Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
Hagure Yuusha no Estetica
Mayo Chiki

Well, now that The Wold God Only Knows S3 has been announced Im pretty satisfied.

might sound a bit stupid but.... SKET DANCE!!!! PLS GOD let a Sket dance Sequel be ANIMMATED T_T

definitely Mayo Chiki, that anime is great, I thought it just plain ecchi comedy anime. But after some episodes, it turned to be good romance. And the ending is soooo :wtf:

-Claymore,the first anime that really make me start to like with gore anime
-Trinity blood
-Koukaku no Regios
-legend of legendary heroes
:D

Elfen Lied,
Code Geass,
Toradora,
Pandora Hearts,
Steins Gate,
and maybe Death Note. I'd like it if Death Note made a continuum of how the world ended up like after Light's death, or if Ryuk or another God of Death dropped a Notebook in the human world and there would be a different protagonist. xD

Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu, Purity, and Finale. Yes, the main story is told, and it's a good one! No need to carry that on.

But there's one area left to the story I'd like to know about. It could be done in 1 or 2 OVAs. That's the secret of Maid #2. The way the maid team freaked out at her one time mention, says it could an interesting vignette!

C:Control (OVA possibly)
Cromartie High (maybe)
D-Gray-man
Dance in the Vampire Bund (maybe)
Ghost Hunt
GTO (OVA possibly)
Hikaru No Go (maybe)
Initial D (Even though they are already)
Ladies vs Butlers (maybe)
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
Ouran High (maybe)
Tsubasa Chronicles (More OVAs or Redo series)
Vampire Knight
xxxHolic (A season for the stuff between the later OVAs)

Animes that need redos for the sake of the original storyline or the quality:
Black Butler
Desert Punk (maybe)
Gantz
Rosario + Vampire
Soul Eater
Souten No Ken (maybe)
Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original Series. Less filler and more Season 0 material)

There are several good anime series that ended without finishing the story. I'm talking about series that have no sequel currently planned, but really deserve one!

Which ones do you think of?

To my knowledge, no sequels are planned for the following, but they really need one:

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - Demon King Daimao

Usagi Drop

Rosario to Vampire & Capu2

Spice & Wolf & SW2

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

If you have read the manga for Usagi Drop, then you might reconsider wanting a sequal. While the manga is great, the ending is, well, unexpected. The way the handled anime, and its ending, was great.

Anyway, I would love a squeal for Durarara. Loved that series!

Durarara!! because my life isn't complete without my darling Izaya.

And I'm still waiting for a kiss scene between Izaya and Shizu-chan. -_- Still waiting....!

Durarara!! because my life isn't complete without my darling Izaya.

And I'm still waiting for a kiss scene between Izaya and Shizu-chan. -_- Still waiting....!

Your signature tells me everything!
What a great show, but do you know of any rumors of a sequel?

[MENTION=15319]Legacy[/MENTION]; Yes, I'm aware Usagi Drop continued. I would like to see the anime version of the story now that the two are older. :)

Your signature tells me everything!
What a great show, but do you know of any rumors of a sequel?

Sadly, I highly doubt that Durarara!! will have any sequels. Most anime doesn't stray too far from the average of 25 episodes per entire run.

[MENTION=15319]Legacy[/MENTION]; Yes, I'm aware Usagi Drop continued. I would like to see the anime version of the story now that the two are older. :)

For me, where it ended was perfect. The manga got really strange when they became older. At least to me it was strange.

Sadly, I highly doubt that Durarara!! will have any sequels. Most anime doesn't stray too far from the average of 25 episodes per entire run.

That's true, but one can only hope.

Black Rock Shooter - I‘m very intrested with what happened with Black Rock Shooter
‘s world after Mato smashed it into one with the other world (while destroying the beautiful skybox
...)(please don‘t clone bakugan, you aleady got the ending‘s shard), and i also intrested in what happened to her (maybe we‘ll see BRSBeast for the first time in the anime ?)

Hmm..Let's see..I can name quite a few but I'll try to keep it at a minimum :3

- Rosario+Vampire (I miss my Moka.. </3)
- Nichijou (This show was hilarious, I demand more! D:)
- Dog Days (2 season are out, I want a 3rd one. I loved it :3)
- Freezing (The fights were SO epic in this one. Another season would be great with just a little bit less fanservice..)
- Mahou Shoujou Madoka Magica (The best Mahou Shoujou anime period.)
- MM! (I lolled a lot, the parodies were great too)
- Natsuiro Kiseki (An underrated anime, it was fun)
- Sankarea (I want more of Reaa <3)
- Seto no Hanayome (Great, funny show. Would love to see more!)
- Steins; Gate (No explanation needed)

I'll leave it at this :3
-

for me Usagi Drop, lost it's charm when she was all grown up.

As for the animes i want a sequel;

Legend of the legendary hero ~ the left the story when he finally decided to do something

Hmm...UN-GO. And I`d love to see some more episodes of Haruhi. The books are great, but I liked the anime so much more.

And this ones more of just a wish that`ll never happen, but if they re-did the Death Note anime with the story of the live action movies I`d be ecstatic. I felt like L should`ve been there throughout the whole series. I didn`t like Near or the direction the story took when he was introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?
Amgoose wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to also upload this? Thanks

https://www.dlsite.com/aix/work/=/product_id/RJ01129839.html