by Kuroishi Hitomi

Last edited:
And of course this ;p

A mix of both openings~
Full song for op~
Full song for ed~

^

You and your 'angels'. xD

I could have posted the other version since it's used in the anime, but I love the unplugged version more. Haha~

Because I just had to:
Little Busters! Opening
Jigoku Shoujo (Hell Girl) Opening 1
Death Note Opening 1

Hmm... you just reminded me that I wrote English version lyrics (singable lyrics, of course)

Bleh.

This anime was sooooo good. Gave me hope that art, symbolism, story, and music in anime was still alive! Haha~

I approve of all the couples.

I really liked the Jigoku Shoujo opening. I need to finish the anime some day. It's a shame they recycled so many scenes: like when Enma Ai leaves for Earth or when she brings judgement "Ippen, Shinde Miru?" and it's always her right(?) arm. xD

Not sure if many people watched the original FMA, but I find that though the story is not as good as Brotherhood, I find the music to be far superior :goodtea:

More of my favorite openings/endings:
Gurren Lagaan Opening 1
Sora no Otoshimono Forte Tomoki Version
Elfen Lied Opening

I was going to add the School Days ending (The ending to the anime), but I decided against it.

Durarara!! OP2

Do games count?

Was gonna post the orignal FMA`s 1st ED but I couldn`t find it.

Was gonna post the orignal FMA`s 1st ED but I couldn`t find it.

So there's also someone else who enjoy the original FMA music as much as I ^^ Here's the first ending.

:runhappy:

Would it be possible for people to include the spoiler tag too since my computer somewhat lags when I open this tread *ehehe* :wasclose:

Yeah. I'm not sure why my laptop lags with a core i5 processor. Even at low performance, it shouldn't lag >.>

I've also included the Full version since the quality on the Anime rip is awful.

OP LiSA - Crossing Field from Sword Art Online

ED Anata ga ita Mori - Jyukai fate/stay night

Ore no Imouto, Rinne no Lagrange, Asobi ni iku yo, Sakurasou Pet na Kanojo... lots of upbeat and catchy songs! :fulfilled:

My favourite so far ! the more you watch the harder it`s to choose from ! too many good ones...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?