Anime Endings that made you cry. . .

Angel Beats made me cry at the end Clannad made me cry throughout and several other anime that i cant think of now :/
As for manga One Piece actually made me cry at certain parts, Hayate no Gotoku made me quite sad at certain parts too >.<

AngelBeats! And actually GoSick aswell there is a point near the end where it just really effects you.. And Tegami Bachi, Most of it is them crying and its not actually that sad xP but i did have a tear near the end :)

Usually i don't even cry as i just enjoy watching anime, but air made me cry, maybe because it was one of the first anime i've watched, and well clannad as is just too much to bear seriously.

I didn't cry but FMA, Clannad and Grave of the Fireflies pushed me so hard.

Of all the names I watch so far..I think it's Clannad..and maybe Angel Beats! Although, I don't really like how the ending goes for Angel Beats! =S

Hmm..if endings..then Air, Ano Hana and Angel Beats.
Angel beats was the first anime that got me crying..Thought it wouldnt happen again anytime soon..
then came Clannad and Clannad After story..

Anime endings that made me cry...

-Ano natsu no mita hana no namae wa bokutachi wa mada shiranai (shortly AnoHana)
-Moshi kouko yakyu joshi manager ga drucker no management wo yondara (shortly Moshidora)
-Air
-Clannad/After Story
-Kanon
-Cowboy Bebop (and still one of the BEST ending for an epic anime ever)
-Angel Beats
-Flander's Dog
-Hotaru no Haka
-Full Moon wo Sagashite (not exactly the ending, but made me cry anyway)
-Fruits Basket (again, not exactly the ending, but made me cry, especially Momiji's story)

I've never cried over ending or such,but the only things that made me get really sad and emotional was the ending of Angel Beats and Code Geass

I say, kimi ein nozumu... SOMETHING icant remember the name but it's about this girl goes into coma for 3 years and she wakes up finding her boyfriend is with her bestfriend. It's a dramatic and emotional impact i reckon.

Another one would be Elfen Lied. The sadest thing is that you don't know which side to be on- the human or the human with horns. I cried HARDCORE at the last few episodes....

h20 footprints in the sand.... Sad face at how the girl gets bullied in school and how she died for that guy? Yea, sad face. At least there's touching good ending... that made me cry a little

I say, kimi ein nozumu... SOMETHING icant remember the name but it's about this girl goes into coma for 3 years and she wakes up finding her boyfriend is with her bestfriend. It's a dramatic and emotional impact i reckon.

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

made me cry: Clannad After Story, Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
almost made me cry/really sad: Angel Beats, Chrono Crusade
and just recently : Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon (well at least one scene the rest was rather confusing so far)

Oh thanks as.. So you're one the horizons fans hey? I never really liked the anime but I do reckon there's some sad aura/atmosphere in the story :S

Oh thanks as.. So you're one the horizons fans hey? I never really liked the anime but I do reckon there's some sad aura/atmosphere in the story :S
yeah like to watch it but dont really get the story (improves slowly -.-)
overall it is kinda a sad story (but the MC just doesnt take anything serious and often just acts perv -.-)
only at the ending of one of the eps (think it was ep 4) and one of the storys of the characters can you really get that sad feeling

Another one would be Elfen Lied. The sadest thing is that you don't know which side to be on- the human or the human with horns. I cried HARDCORE at the last few episodes....

This anime contributed significantly to my hate for humans. I definitely stand on the side of the Diclonius, and i despised the male lead... (actually i hated all the male characters as well as the horny cousin)
And naturally, the ending packed an emotional punch.

Air was the first anime to make me cry though.

Grave of the Fireflies was the most emotional of the Ghibli movies and also pushed tears out of my eyes.

Code Geass, did not make me cry but mainly because...
i am in denial

Last edited:
Lol spoiler didnt work XD
Male characters (and sometimes even female) tend to turn out as idiots and wimps who just whine the whole time until they change (later when they actually get power and seem to have learned some common sense)

just like baka then..?? khukhukhu.... :fullblush:

i think ed that make me cry fruit basket... weell the story turned me into melancholy person.. :(

Cuz apparently most males are idiots :/
Oi! Oi! watch it there.
Although most male leads in the truly emotional animes are morons i have to say. Case in point: School days, one of the best animes/vns of all time imo but the main character made me want to kill the people who made it >.< hes incredibly dumb and a real scumbag. Your supposed to relate to or atleast like the male protagonist but i couldn't do either.

Lol the male lead in school days is the most hated male character in otakudom

Nahh i overthink everything while watching anime and think why the character is doing that when theres obviously a better choice. If theres lack of time to think about a better choice sure but if they had time then theres no excuse for their idiocy. So yeah... I dont like main characters that act dumb (unless its in a funny way)

Come to think if it, never cried at an anime ending...

Maybe it's the thing that I know that shit happens and I deal with it... without showing it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.