Anime Endings that made you cry. . .

Saiyuki Gaiden OVA. Never been much of a weeper myself, but
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
it really breaks my heart every time I watch it T_T

Clannad, Ano Hana, Steins;Gate, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Koi Kaze, Madoka, Angel Beats coz it was so sad T___T
aaaaaaaand Seitokai Yakuindomo coz it was so funny xD

Let's see...

Angel Beats
Sunday without God
Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu

There might have been more but I can't remember lol

Simply from the top of my head....
Clannad After Story, AnoHana (I cry every time), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Angel Beats!, I think I cried during Sakamichi no Apollon?

I teared up somewhat in AIR, ef... I can't remember if it was memories or melodies, 5cm per second

Usually I just tear up and feel incredibly sad for a long time after the episode end :'(

Simply from the top of my head....
Clannad After Story, AnoHana (I cry every time), The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, Angel Beats!, I think I cried during Sakamichi no Apollon?

I teared up somewhat in AIR, ef... I can't remember if it was memories or melodies, 5cm per second

Usually I just tear up and feel incredibly sad for a long time after the episode end :'(

I watched the live movie of The Girl who Leapt through Time, is the anime any different (better/not as good)?

I watched the live movie of The Girl who Leapt through Time, is the anime any different (better/not as good)?

There is more than one movie, but I watched only the anime adaptation and it was great.

I never watched the live action movie so I can't make a comparison ><
But you should still give the anime version a try nonetheless~

When I was new to anime, Clannad jerked tears as it was designed to. Now I find it silly. Air to a deeper level is more sad than Clannad. I don't remember if Toradora did me in.

I do remember Aria's last few episodes got me going though. Ending was the trigger to releasing all the little bits of happiness (of all sorts) that have built up through the 3 seasons. That's why it was so magical.

roronin kenshin the ova
angel beats
clannad after story
Jojo bazzire adventure 2012
samurai 7
chrono crusade
Last Exile
there are lots more but i shall suffice with these X3

Reactions: efudgewayne
I don't think I've ever cried for an anime, but the closest was definitely H2O.

ef a tale of memories almost did it for me, I held back the tears, I did, I really did (but it was hard).
cheesy, maybe, it didn't feel like it, but it was so good IMO (I'm a guy, but after watching this 12 episode anime It bomped off One Piece for my number one anime, but only for a few weeks or so. love One Piece...
Oh yeah One Piece also.

I cry more at the end of an ecchi anime when they don't hook up (Guy pusses out - Like that would happen in real life, HA). Damn, Anime is a big tease. Why not a hentai ova? You know, for the people who want to watch that. I'm just saying.... Oh, and Tokyo 8.0 when that boy said, "I see dead people". Wow, I felt sad for him. ...Right? That's how that show went? :P

I cried at the end of Kanon only one tear and recently I cried 8 tears at the end of Anohana. Before Anohana my friends said I had no soul.

Clannad, Angel Beats, Mahoromatic ... to name a few. There's one VN I'd love to see as an anime because it's a tear jerker too and that's Planetarian. Even if it was only an episode or two long, I'd still buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?
nobis_c wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi, if you would reup the mexashare links for this one, that'd be great. Thanks
未亡人沙苗
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ