Allow me to re-introduce myself...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Esoteric Civilian
Elite Member
Apr 6, 2011
Hey everybody, yoroshiku! I'm Prometheus, I joined AS almost two years ago but wasn't really active for too long. I thought since I've started posting that I'd introduce myself again. I'm going to school at Kent State University right now for a degree in Business Administration with a minor in Japanese. I've been taking Japanese for almost a year now (still not that great at it), and hope to travel to Japan someday. I just started playing World of Warcraft a few days ago, so right now my free time is split between that, anime, and drinking with my friends. I've been watching anime on and off since I was a teenager, although recently I've started watching a lot more. I look forward to getting to talk to some of you guys and being on here as actively as I can. I've always been a fan of this site, it's a really great group of people that do what they love!

Well then welcome back and welcome in the ASF-team, Prometheus!

Have just again lot fun with your beloved stuff/section (and with us too) here, and feel you again good about the time here, too.

Notice: Lot luck at your personally goal!

Hello hellos Prometheus~

You joined before meh xD But i suppose quite a lot did~

Well enjoy your stay and maybe run around the spams ;p

thanks guys, and I'll definitely drop by the spam section, it's my favorite :P

I can't remember you at all... Never seen you before... Welcome back anyways I suppose.

Back when I used to lurk round here for downloads I saw your name in a few places. Welcome back and have fun!

welcome back Prometheus, re-enjoy your stay here, and since I didnt see you b4 and I kinda come and go as I please ill also say this: " :hi: "

Hi! haha, and yeah I don't even think people who were around when I signed up will remember me

well dont let it worrie you, I have a bad memorie anyway :XD:

hello Prometheus and welcome back to ASF :hi:

hope you enjoy your time here and have a nice stay :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.

✨Shine✨[240426][おふろワークス] サキと淫絡の坩堝 [RJ01138218]

mobius0417 wrote on Esan's profile.
[070525][ROOT] 桃華月憚(とうかげったん) 豪華版

The link for the above work is broken on Katfile and Mexashare, so please re-upload it.
Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.