Why hello there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Esoteric Civilian
Elite Member
Apr 6, 2011
Greetings fellow people of a loosely similar interest base! Hi. You can call me Prometheus since we're going with the whole anonymity thing (I like your style). I consider myself to be an Anime enthusiast, but I'm guessing that I'm far less familiar with many terms and concepts that may be common knowledge on this board. I may ask a few dumb questions, but I'll learn fast and be as thankful for any assistance as I can.

Heres a Quick Bio without getting boring: I'm an 18 year old guy from the US, (Ohio if you want to be a dick about it :P) who will soon be graduating high school and off to college. I've been watching Anime for... well forever I guess, off and on. Started off as a kid watching cliche titles such as the Dragon Ball series then soon moved on to less generic animes, although I still had a limited selection of anime from living in midwestern America. I'm guessing from what I've seen of this forum that I'm not as diverse an anime viewer as most of you are, but hope to broaden my horizons. I enjoy almost every aspect of anime (Im not much into manga but have been known to enjoy a doujin or two...) and find myself quite interested in the Japanese language and Japan in general.

Anyways enough about me. This seems to be a very-well run forum with lots to offer. I hope to be as active as possible with my various time constraints. I look forward to meeting you and would be more than happy to help out in anyway I can.

Last edited:
Hi Prometheus, Welcome to ASF.

Our forum, including its members and staff comes from different countries, have different culture and belief. So I'd say nobody would discriminate anyone here :p.

So you're still a minor I guess, let's stay off the hentai section for now ne~

Welcome to our forum again.

mik_02_a.jpg

P.S: it's from an eroge.

Haha thanks, although I don't think I would consider myself a minor...

Hey there Promentheus! I hope you are enjoying the forum. Happy browsing and welcome. :D

Welcome to AS, Prometheus. ^^
I like your style. :P Enjoy your stay here and see you around the new place. ;)

Ohio gozaimasu, Prometheus! :D
*pun intended*
Welcome to ASF. Hope you have lots of fun with us here.

Last edited:
Welcome to ASF, Prometheus~ ^^

Check and his gift. xDD
Hope you will enjoy your stay here and have fun around. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks