A "REAL" anime game can it be done?

Yup, but as I already said, no one has come up with an idea on how to make a game like that yet.

maybe you can help me answer this will, who is the lady as the ASF wallpaper?

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; In my mind it seems pretty simple. You know how the animators/artists make the anime characters come alive through perspective? and they can make characters turn 360 degrees. Well do that to the environment, first person features (In real life you can see the entire front side of your body, so all of that), and everything else. Develop AI for the other characters, Story, script, and voice acting then you got a game!

As you turn the camera you can see everything!

In my head it seems ready to throw this at the developers!

Last edited:
[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; I don't remember, I think Checkmate said it was just a random girl.

Yee, that's the general idea. There's a lot more in the cosmetic department that has to be done to make a game that fits your idea.

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; what is this 'comestic" area you talking about because I dont understand. :/

I am very interested in that topic if any real anime game can be achieved. It would be awesome if 3d graphics can rly look like a anime. I watched this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf3v6guirxc of Tales of Xillia and then i thought: How cool it would be if the emotions and graphics of this animation would be actually in the game, also this flow of story and atmosphere which make animes so wonderful.

Those who are interested can leave me a comment or post me a message.
I would appreciate it to discuss this topic.

Kind Regards

Yes, If it's fully animated games, It would indeed be Toki to Towa (Time and Eternity). (trailer below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8khQsxfWf8M

(That aside, If you have desire to obtain information at present, following an International/ foreign Game News site like "Siliconera" might help)

Yes! Its getting there. They are so close perfecting it.
I hope to move to Japan one day.

When I first saw gameplay, I was a bit disappointed in the game, but it's headed in my desired direction at least~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]