A new compadre has joined your possé!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayau

Solitary nomad
Jun 13, 2012
Hey there folks, Tayau here. Always been a lurker, now hoping to be an active member, so nice to meet you all. Not much to be said. I'm your average animanga fan and I like VNs and Doujin music. I'm also the founder of a new doujin circle, working with some relatively renowned artists though we're keeping it down for the time being.

Generally speaking, my taste is widely open. I like almost any genre of music in pretty much any language, and when it comes to anime I enjoy almost any type, though I do judge harshly when I look at more serious plotlines. I've been watching anime ever since I was a child, though the first time I watched anime seriously was when I finished samurai champloo. After that I picked up Cowboy Bebop and it moved on from there.

My favourites:
> Anime : Clannad Afterstory, Samurai Champloo, Bakemonogatari, Spice and Wolf S2 and Kimi ni Todoke
> LNs : Entire Monogatari series, Zaregoto, Spice and Wolf, Denpa Teki na Kanojo
> Manga : Our Happy Hour, Sankarea,
> VNs : Shion, Swan Song, Clannad, Kanon
> Publishers/Developers : Key, Lilith (Damn right), Majin, Innocent Grey, Studio SHAFT,
> Music : Megurine Luka, Yanagi Nagi, ryo, ClariS
> People : Isuna Hasekura, Nisio Isiin, Jun Maeda, Saito Chiwa, Shinbou Akiyuki, Mayaa Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro

If you feel like chatting, drop by!

I hope to participate in this forum a lot more over the coming weeks and months.
Until then, Adios amigos!

Last edited:
Welcome to Anime Sharing, Tayau~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I love KEY and their Visual Novels as well (:

Thanks.

Key VNs are nice, though I wished the Tomoyo After release wasn't so depressing.

Hi there Tayau! Nice to meet you~

I see we like similar people (Maaya Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro, Saito Chiwa) ^^

Drop by the games and spam section.

And enjoy your stay at A-S.

sign2v.jpg

Hi there Tayau! Nice to meet you~

I see we like similar people (Maaya Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro, Saito Chiwa) ^^

Drop by the games and spam section.

And enjoy your stay at A-S.

Then I look forward to talking to you. Though I'm not too fond of forum post spamming. OTL

Hi, there Tayau :3
Are you ever watch Angel Beats! before?
by the way, welcome to AS Forum :3
:hi:

Hi, there Tayau :3
Are you ever watch Angel Beats! before?
by the way, welcome to AS Forum :3
:hi:

I've seen it a good 3-4 times. Hoping Jun's attempt to produce a VN turns out to be successful though there seems to be little hope.

hi there
welcome tayau to AS,nice to meet you~
have fun in the spam/games section~
and enjoy the forum^^

Hi, welcome to AS ^^!~

Angel Beats! <--- 10/10

To be honest I'd give it a 9 at the most. Just too short to cover everything enough. The same applies to Angel Beats: Track Zero! The whole series just felt incredibly rushed to the extent of jeopardizing development in character and story.

To be honest I'd give it a 9 at the most. Just too short to cover everything enough. The same applies to Angel Beats: Track Zero! The whole series just felt incredibly rushed to the extent of jeopardizing development in character and story.

Well i give that score because not only then anime is good but also the music :] i care a lot about the music in every anime.

Hi Tayau (○・▽・○)ノ
Welcome to our posse, Anime-Sharing! Haven't ever seen that word in use other than in Sag Down Posse ヽ(。・`ω´・)ノ
Hope you'll enjoy and have lots of fun here

Peace (*´∀`)ノ

Well i give that score because not only then anime is good but also the music :] i care a lot about the music in every anime.

Ah yes, ANANT made a good soundtrack to the series. It was certainly fitting for the setting, but music alone doesn't make it perfect. You're right to judge an anime with music as a huge factor, but for me personally I feel that the show was just inconsistent. Considering that we're only getting a Little Busters! adaptation now (albeit J.C. staff's lack of commitment to a thorough storyline) I think you're right to rate it 10/10 (which to be frank, I did when I first saw it).

Hi Tayau :hi:...
Welcome to Anime Sharing!!!
Enjoy your stay and fun!!! :goodluck:

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

You have a good taste in music...

Also, it appears you received a friendly welcome from the other members. ^^

Please have something sweet~

ce6a3314084d42e2bf36c750e7bbd0c0.jpg

Welcome to AS Tayau~
Not a spammer? D: Well wth xD Have fun with whatever else then :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?