A new compadre has joined your possé!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tayau

Solitary nomad
Jun 13, 2012
Hey there folks, Tayau here. Always been a lurker, now hoping to be an active member, so nice to meet you all. Not much to be said. I'm your average animanga fan and I like VNs and Doujin music. I'm also the founder of a new doujin circle, working with some relatively renowned artists though we're keeping it down for the time being.

Generally speaking, my taste is widely open. I like almost any genre of music in pretty much any language, and when it comes to anime I enjoy almost any type, though I do judge harshly when I look at more serious plotlines. I've been watching anime ever since I was a child, though the first time I watched anime seriously was when I finished samurai champloo. After that I picked up Cowboy Bebop and it moved on from there.

My favourites:
> Anime : Clannad Afterstory, Samurai Champloo, Bakemonogatari, Spice and Wolf S2 and Kimi ni Todoke
> LNs : Entire Monogatari series, Zaregoto, Spice and Wolf, Denpa Teki na Kanojo
> Manga : Our Happy Hour, Sankarea,
> VNs : Shion, Swan Song, Clannad, Kanon
> Publishers/Developers : Key, Lilith (Damn right), Majin, Innocent Grey, Studio SHAFT,
> Music : Megurine Luka, Yanagi Nagi, ryo, ClariS
> People : Isuna Hasekura, Nisio Isiin, Jun Maeda, Saito Chiwa, Shinbou Akiyuki, Mayaa Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro

If you feel like chatting, drop by!

I hope to participate in this forum a lot more over the coming weeks and months.
Until then, Adios amigos!

Last edited:
Welcome to Anime Sharing, Tayau~!
Enjoy your stay and have fun.

I love KEY and their Visual Novels as well (:

Thanks.

Key VNs are nice, though I wished the Tomoyo After release wasn't so depressing.

Hi there Tayau! Nice to meet you~

I see we like similar people (Maaya Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro, Saito Chiwa) ^^

Drop by the games and spam section.

And enjoy your stay at A-S.

sign2v.jpg

Hi there Tayau! Nice to meet you~

I see we like similar people (Maaya Sakamoto, Miyuki Sawashiro, Saito Chiwa) ^^

Drop by the games and spam section.

And enjoy your stay at A-S.

Then I look forward to talking to you. Though I'm not too fond of forum post spamming. OTL

Hi, there Tayau :3
Are you ever watch Angel Beats! before?
by the way, welcome to AS Forum :3
:hi:

Hi, there Tayau :3
Are you ever watch Angel Beats! before?
by the way, welcome to AS Forum :3
:hi:

I've seen it a good 3-4 times. Hoping Jun's attempt to produce a VN turns out to be successful though there seems to be little hope.

hi there
welcome tayau to AS,nice to meet you~
have fun in the spam/games section~
and enjoy the forum^^

Hi, welcome to AS ^^!~

Angel Beats! <--- 10/10

To be honest I'd give it a 9 at the most. Just too short to cover everything enough. The same applies to Angel Beats: Track Zero! The whole series just felt incredibly rushed to the extent of jeopardizing development in character and story.

To be honest I'd give it a 9 at the most. Just too short to cover everything enough. The same applies to Angel Beats: Track Zero! The whole series just felt incredibly rushed to the extent of jeopardizing development in character and story.

Well i give that score because not only then anime is good but also the music :] i care a lot about the music in every anime.

Hi Tayau (○・▽・○)ノ
Welcome to our posse, Anime-Sharing! Haven't ever seen that word in use other than in Sag Down Posse ヽ(。・`ω´・)ノ
Hope you'll enjoy and have lots of fun here

Peace (*´∀`)ノ

Well i give that score because not only then anime is good but also the music :] i care a lot about the music in every anime.

Ah yes, ANANT made a good soundtrack to the series. It was certainly fitting for the setting, but music alone doesn't make it perfect. You're right to judge an anime with music as a huge factor, but for me personally I feel that the show was just inconsistent. Considering that we're only getting a Little Busters! adaptation now (albeit J.C. staff's lack of commitment to a thorough storyline) I think you're right to rate it 10/10 (which to be frank, I did when I first saw it).

Hi Tayau :hi:...
Welcome to Anime Sharing!!!
Enjoy your stay and fun!!! :goodluck:

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

You have a good taste in music...

Also, it appears you received a friendly welcome from the other members. ^^

Please have something sweet~

ce6a3314084d42e2bf36c750e7bbd0c0.jpg

Welcome to AS Tayau~
Not a spammer? D: Well wth xD Have fun with whatever else then :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]