[Texture] 4K skin diffuse initial pack

For those who are experienced the washed out colors do this:

Go to UserData > Config. Select HonerSelectConfig and open with notepad.

Look for this Line: <Curve>1</Curve>. Change the 1 to a 0 and save. You should have the default look.

I try the last plasticmind's Graphic patch vers. 170425 (1080p/59hz, SampleCurve2, Saturation 1, Ultra SSAO and High quality SSR, Reshade 3.07 with only plugins Clarity, Grain and SMAA, with the old game version from December 31/2016 update)

Now.. the appearance of the game is very Natural with a Excellent overall balance, in-game picture quality is very clean and sharp, without artifacts.

I suggest to adjust Skin to intensity= 10 or 11", softness= between 65 and 80, 72 is a good!

Here are a couple of in-game screens:

SampleCurve2, Saturation1, MAX setting (DoF off, Vignetting off, Self Shadow off, Fog off):

KwLc8qPV.png

0T93Z0XL.png

BhukoM33.png

9z6jdA0F.png

Ps: If you want more color, you can still use SampleCurve2, just set Saturation to 1.25 (is Vannilla default saturation)
I hope you will soon be able to achieve a very similar to new "SampleCurve2" graphic patch optimized to match the new HS Party, both in-game and Studio

Last edited:

Look for this Line: <Curve>1</Curve>. Change the 1 to a 0 and save. You should have the default look.

Thx bro. It works :akazukin_puppyeyes:

Does that fix include the graphics adjustments (SSAO, SSR and such) or only the 4k textures?
Thanks for the great work once more!

Was wondering about this? Really looking forward for that SSAO patch (I want to avoid 4K textures).

Thank you very much for the very realistic graphic patch, i hope you won't drop support for the old studio

All settings moved to UserData\GraphicSetting, the basic settings are more user-friendly, and it's much easier to share presets.
Now you can delete UserData\Config\HoneySelectConfig.xml.

https://mega.nz/#!KNFg1AbI!BMnOtHZR2bh8Csex-0REs-Z1y8XeaKhOoKkrHU3FhhQ

e9eiJygm.png
bIkVIpLO.png
K2sm6mpz
IuhllnGK
Thanks! But... what happened to the link? And, btw, does this just correlate to HoneySelect, or the Studio(s), as well?

I agree with tmvaegis What happen to the link plasticmind? Its not working.

link is working to me. I wonder if I can install only the SSAO and stuff, avoiding the 4 textures, like with the older version.

link is working to me. I wonder if I can install only the SSAO and stuff, avoiding the 4 textures, like with the older version.
Yup, seems to be up and running, now. I'm actually not sure, since I haven't done it, personally, but you could try just installing everything but the abdata folder to see if that works?
I'd back up those folders, first, though.

And yup, looks like this patch is for Neo, as well! Huzzah! Thanks again, plasticmind!
:akazukin_thanks:

My laptop is pretty old, so Im afraid that I cant give 4k texture a try.. But is it possible to just install the graphic patch of yours?

For anybody curious on how to work the new Configuration of the Graphics patch plasticmind just uploaded, it's pretty simple.

In UserData\GraphicSetting, see how there's now 4 separate folders for Shadow, SSAO, SSR, and Style? Check each folder out and the files within, but be sure to take note of file names, themselves.

Now, open up either of the Config .xml files. Down in lines 12-15, see how there's presets for each of those 4 folders I mentioned to take note of? This is where you'll be renaming those presets to whichever you desire from each folder.

So, basically, if you want to go back to the Default Style, simply rename the font within <StylePreset></StylePreset> (which came as preset_2) to have Default replacing it.
Save it, and presto! You shall have the game's Default Style settings! Naturally, you can do the same thing with the other 3 options.

It's worth noting that, it seems, we can create our own .xml files to save and use, as well, just so we don't have to fool around and change plasticmind's own settings/presets.

I'd say it's a great upgrade to the graphics patch, and hopefully you all understand how it works, now.
Have fun! ^_^

First off thank you very much for the graphics patch and fixing the makeup in the studio! This was badly needed but I have run into an issue and it's bothering me quite a bit.

There seems to be a constant rim light on the right side of the character. This is persistent even if you rotate the camera. I tried setting all settings to default and to no avail. This wasn't there before and it's not in the main game either, it only appeared when I downloaded the new patch.

I also turned off all settings and even set the map light to 0 and it's still there. Rotating and adding lights does not remove it either. Is anyone else experiencing this? Anyone help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sure the rim light is caused by directionalbacklight, but in this version I haven't manage to get this option working in studio Neo, alternatively, you can use shortcuthsParty to tweak down the rim light.

Re: 4K skin diffuse initial pack (final version)

P大我安裝了你5/1日的4K 但是NEO工作室打不開了
64打不開但是32可以打開所以我在想是不是因為64的檔案有問題
64本體能打開就只有neo64打不開
希望能幫我解答
謝謝

I have run patch
未命名.png

I'm sure the rim light is caused by directionalbacklight, but in this version I haven't manage to get this option working in studio Neo, alternatively, you can use shortcuthsParty to tweak down the rim light.

Ah okay thanks but setting directionalbacklight to 0 doesn't seem to affect it though.

I think I can live with it for now. Thanks anyways for the help.

My laptop is pretty old, so Im afraid that I cant give 4k texture a try.. But is it possible to just install the graphic patch of yours?

Yup, seems to be up and running, now. I'm actually not sure, since I haven't done it, personally, but you could try just installing everything but the abdata folder to see if that works?
I'd back up those folders, first, though.

And yup, looks like this patch is for Neo, as well! Huzzah! Thanks again, plasticmind!
:akazukin_thanks:

Tried it but it didn't work. SSAO was non existant and colors were super washed out.

Saw sin07 post

But I have not this file so it must be something else.

Tried it but it didn't work. SSAO was non existant and colors were super washed out.

Saw sin07 post

I have to agree with BastianT I tried it and it did not work too. Getting the same issue with Bastian. Hopefully, this issue could be resolved soon.

Good Afternoon!

I am running into a problem, but I don't know where it stems from. I have applied the new patch to get the graphics settings to work in NEO, but it breaks StudioNEO. I can't even open it, it uses tons of memory and never gets past a black screen. Never ran into a problem with it before and I should have tons of ram.

Could it be from an old install? I am wondering if I should just start with a fresh install of everything. Even running it on the "Default" preset won't open.

Saw sin07 post

Are you using the graphic patch from post # 35? : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-initial-pack-547958/index4.html#post2694863

If so to fix the washed out colors go to Userdata > Graphic Settings. Open StudioNeoConfig with notepad and look for <StylePreset>Default</StylePreset>. If it does not say Default then change it to Default and save it.

@Pepsibro - Do you have honeyparty_01_plus installed? I ran into the blackscreen issue too but I after I reinstall this everything worked for me. Copy the contents in honeypart_01_plus and then apply the graphic patch again. See if that works for you.

Are you using the graphic patch from post # 35? : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...e-initial-pack-547958/index4.html#post2694863

If so to fix the washed out colors go to Userdata > Graphic Settings. Open StudioNeoConfig with notepad and look for <StylePreset>Default</StylePreset>. If it does not say Default then change it to Default and save it.

@Pepsibro - Do you have honeyparty_01_plus installed? I ran into the blackscreen issue too but I after I reinstall this everything worked for me. Copy the contents in honeypart_01_plus and then apply the graphic patch again. See if that works for you.

That did the trick! Now to get translations working again.. haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.