[English] [220407][MaraStudio] Lunatia Covenant -Pale White Agent- [English][RJ384514]

Esan

Elite Member
Contributor
Elite Member
Feb 14, 2015
  • cv_RJ384514_img_mainc4a60f6072cbba4a.jpg

• Lunatia Covenant -Pale White Agent-

Title: Lunatia Covenant -Pale White Agent-
    Company: MaraStudio
    Release: 2022/04/07
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ384514.html

Story
    Sister Elysia, the agent of the church who made a holy vow to the goddess, came to the forest where the orcs live to investigate an incident. Unknown dangers are waiting for her there, and it seems that the demon, the natural enemy of the priests, is behind this.

* Control
    WSAD/Arrow Keys Move
    J Confirm/Jump
    K Cancel/Run
    U Attack
    I Dodge
    O Defend
    Y Use Skill
    Esc Menu

※You may customize the key config in menu..
    ※Read command list to know how to use more skill.

*Content
    Belt Scrolling ACT
    Elysia uses swordsmanship and skills to fight enemies and fulfill holy covenants.
    There are about 40 erotic scenes in total.
    Even with the same enemy, the erotic scene changes depending on the conditions of occurrence.
    Basic CG 40+(Partly Animated)

There is a「Manual.pdf」in the game folder. You could read it first if you have any questions.

Rapidgator:

ESR-7015.rar (623.96 MB)
Katfile:

ESR-7015.rar - 624.0 MB
Mexashare:

ESR-7015.rar - 624.0 MB
Rosefile:

ESR-7015.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.