[Japanese] [2019][Innocent Grey] Kara no Shoujo - FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION(殻ノ少女 FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION) [Soundtrack CD + Save + uncensored version]

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Kara no Shoujo - FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION(殻ノ少女 FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION)

Info:​

Official Website:
Getchu: https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1064561
VNDB: https://vndb.org/r58317

Japanese Title: 殻ノ少女 FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION
Romanji: Kara no Shoujo - FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION
Release Date: 2019/12/20
Developer: Innocent Grey
Size: 6.3 GB

Summary:
March 1956.
In a recovering Tokyo, ten years after Japan's defeat in the War, private eye Tokisaka Reiji receives a peculiar request from a girl in Inokashira Park.

"I need you to find something. Me. My true self."

Meanwhile, a series of macabre homicides afflicts the vicinity, involving the unexplained disappearance of young women, only to turn up dead and maimed with their wombs torn out. Seeking aid for the perplexing investigation, Detective Uozumi Kyouzou reaches out to his old friend and former colleague, Reiji.

Ouba Girls Academy, nestled on the outskirts of Houya City, is where Reiji's younger sister goes to school. It has recently become the center of a local investigation due to the unexplained disappearance of two young women.

To gather more information, Reiji takes on the guise of a substitute teacher and infiltrates the academy. It is there that he encounters the girl once again.

Kuchiki Touko, Reiji's initial client, the girl who sought her true self. Her demeanor bears a distinct boyishness as she greets him:

"Heya - so we meet again, Mr. Detective."

As the body count rises, what was initially a simple investigation into missing students spirals out of control. An incongruity emerges between the number of missing individuals and the unidentified bodies discovered.

Who will become the next victim?

What enigmas lie behind these new cases amid this ceaseless cycle of tragedy? Are they connected to a series of similar murders from six years ago?

Perhaps one girl's smile might await beneath the shell of tragedy...

Included:
Game
Soundtrack CD
Save
uncensored version

works on windows 10​

Link Here:​

fikper:

Rapidgator:

Katfile:

Rosefile:

Preview:

Reactions: sv99

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls