• Kara no Shoujo - FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION

Title: 殻ノ少女 FULL VOICE HD SIZE EDITION
    Company: Innocent Grey
    Release: 2019/12/20
    Language: Japanese
    Censorship: CEN
  • Info: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1064561

March 1956.
    Tokyo, a metropolis finally starting to recover ten long years after Japan's defeat in the War. Private eye Tokisaka Reiji accepts a strange request from a girl in Inokashira Park.

"I want you to look for something. Me. My true self."

Meanwhile, a series of bizarre murders plagues the area, where young women disappear, only to turn up dead and maimed with their wombs torn out. Seeking assistance on the case, Detective Uozumi Kyozo called up his old friend and former coworker, Reiji.

Reiji's little sister attends Ouba Girls Academy, a school on the outskirts of Hoya City, where two young women have mysteriously vanished. Saeki Tokio, the vice-principal, calls Reiji to investigate their disappearance, giving him his third case.

Reiji infiltrates the academy as a substitute teacher to glean more information - that's when he meets the girl once again.

Kuchiki Toko - his first client, the girl who asked him to search for her true self. Her manner is distinctly boyish as she remarks:

"Heya - so we meet again, Mr. Detective."

The body count continues to rise. What should be a simple search for some students is starting to grow out of control. For some reason, the number of missing people and unidentified bodies don't match up.

Who will be chosen as the next victim?

As the endless cycle of tragedy continues, what mysteries lie behind these new cases? Behind a similar series of murders from six years ago?

Perhaps one girl's smile might await beneath the shell of tragedy...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25