[Hentai game] [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

Since VNR's source code isn't updated anymore - at least I haven't found any indications that any development of it's code is still taking place - it's quite natural that some of it's features aren't compatible with the latest games - which is also the explanation of why so many of the recently released visual novels require an H-code.

Since VNR comes with the source code and make files included I'll try disabling the, well... disabling of the H-code when using embeddings.
However, since I have no idea what H-codes actually do this might not work at all. Some kind of documentation would be nice.
I'm really surprised that the development on it stopped at all, with no replacement in sight. I'd imagine it wouldn't be too difficult to monetize it properly.

Are there any news on translation groups working on an interface translation?

1 huge hints and tip for y'all(feel too lazy to go on the wiki to do this): You can get the level 40 beast that's in the 17th battle by
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
He has 124 hp and 36 physical damage, which will makes your first playthrough super easy.

What tools do you use for Hooking and Translation. Tryed ReiPatcher and AutoTranslator, which worked great with newest NineTail Game, but it seems that dont works at all with this Game. Best option I found right now is VNR, if you know of anything that might work better let me know.

So while looking through the VNR source code I found a reference to this guys website:
https://capita.tistory.com/m/592
They managed to translate the game into korean (machine translated I assume) using a program called AralTrans3. No idea if that also works with english though.
If anyone here knows Korean or wants to try it with a translated version of the website, that would be greatly appreciated. I tried enough for today.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=mireado&logNo=220739668202
This could be helpful.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to unlock the 5th page 2nd scene of scene recollection? I'm on my second playthrough with 43/44 unlocked and the incomplete empty slot is bothering me so much.

Nevermind, I collected all the scenes. She was hidden behind turn limit

Attachments

• Halp264363.jpg
    Halp264363.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:
What's wrong with my game?My game's background is getting cut
View attachment 24776
Only me get this issue?Anyone can solve it?

In my game, those base intermission backgrounds don't display at all, they're just a black screen. At least the game itself works fine, so far.
My guess is it's either the crack or I'm running the game on Win7.

In my game, those base intermission backgrounds don't display at all, they're just a black screen. At least the game itself works fine, so far.
My guess is it's either the crack or I'm running the game on Win7.

I found what's problem yesterday. I uninstalled my 5700XT display driver then start the game, that issue was gone.
So I guess this is AMD's problem or the game don't support AMD...

Anyone have any tips on how best to evolve (reincarnate) the monsters?

Anyone know how to unlock the 5th page 2nd scene of scene recollection? I'm on my second playthrough with 43/44 unlocked and the incomplete empty slot is bothering me so much.

Nevermind, I collected all the scenes. She was hidden behind turn limit

How did you get the scene? what stage?

Anyone have any tips on how best to evolve (reincarnate) the monsters?

1st is lv type: there are 2 types of level up. 1 is fixed value and 1 is random (although they said random but it will just turn out to be 2 kinds). u can choose which one to use at a newgame screen.

2nd is evolve: which need a unit to sacrifice. There only 1 part to go up (excluding the basic angel), for main characters there are 2 evolves each. So u don't need to think much but just evolve them when u can.

Need to pay attention though. Even when ur unit is evloved, it still carry out the base stat of the base class, so it's kinda low. U need to use rebirth (or reincarnate u say) to return them to lv 1 for base stats change (the one in advance spell that require u to be atleast lv 2 to use, not the last 1, this 1 will reset ur whole class) then just lv them up and u will see the different.

Other thing, u only need to rebirth 1 in fixed lv up value, cuz no matter how many time ur rebirth, the stats just the same. (while random lv up can be 2 type, atk and defend type) Remember this to avoid wasting ur rebirth orb (u can easily farm it with retire, it's in map 6, just press skip battle and u will get 1. Then again retire :v )

As I know, u cannot max out all stats without cheat :))

Reactions: welking
1 huge hints and tip for y'all(feel too lazy to go on the wiki to do this): You can get the level 40 beast that's in the 17th battle by ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.*** He has 124 hp and 36 physical damage, which will makes your first playthrough super easy.

can I ask for more details about the monster u mentioned :? cuz I see no monster like that in map 16-17-18 :))

can I ask for more details about the monster u mentioned :? cuz I see no monster like that in map 16-17-18 :))

It's not bound to any specific map i think, it appears when you spend like 30+ turns(idk the exact number) on a map so you can just spend time passing turns until it shows up.

Hello, can you help me with the installation?
This error appears.
It has to do with the access of BGM file.
IMG_20200602_132916.jpg

It's not bound to any specific map i think, it appears when you spend like 30+ turns(idk the exact number) on a map so you can just spend time passing turns until it shows up.

Welp I will try to skip some more turn... btw, did u filled ur character information page :? I still miss 3 :v

How did you get the scene? what stage?
I don't think the stage matters except if you have the objective to defeat a specific target like Juliana or Elvire.

I found this out while taking my time capturing as many enemies for sacrificial lambs for ritual points. 10 hp healing rod on Lily topping my units off before every group of enemies led to me taking over 30 turns.
The first time you take over 30 turns on a stage gives a prompt and a level 40 Lupus will appear with high stats and about 124 HP. He can be captured and his five movement along with map attack is quite strong.
The second time spawns a level 45 Evelinael with relatively high stats and a little over 100 HP. She can be captured and she only has enough SP to use her map skill 3 times. This one was the last hscene i needed.
The third time spawns a level 50 maid angel just as strong and she has a 100% chance to act twice in one turn. She spawns with the 100 HP healing consumable. She can't be captured.
The fourth time spawns a level 55 maid angel. Stronger in stats with same items and can't be captured.
The fifth time spawns a level 60 maid angel for the last time. She still can't be captured.
I tested for a sixth time and nothing spawned. I tried it for the 50th stage after defeating the maid angel three times and nothing spawned after 30 turns. I don't think there are more content beyond this.

The weapon dropped by the level 60 maid angel

木刀.png

Reactions: dmodwc and JJ123
is there already any save data ?
or can anyone plz tell me what tools for translate item,skill etc for this game ?

I finished the game already and compared to other Eushully game, this one is pretty bad. Fuukan no Grasesta has an excellent story and rich lore, even the NG+ they added more story into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?