[Hentai game] [200529] [エウシュリー] 天冥のコンキスタ + Append Disk [H-Game] [Crack]

Yes. There is no solution to this problem. The only available option to play the game on Windows 10 or 8.1.

Sorry for the trouble, can I ask anyone to post their complete data for this game. It’s really hard for me to finish this game.

Guys. How can I play in this game? I tried to install it, but when I open exe file, Game requires license code, where I can get it, or bypass verification?

This is bad. Visual novels with 1600x900 resolutions are not fit for my laptop. My max res 1366x768.
The problem is when in windowed mode the images have a very rough edges it's just pretty bad.
When in fullscreen it fixes the rough edges but when there are some CG transitions the game goes to black screen for 1 seconds and shows the updated CG (ex. In h-scenes there variations of CG's. Everytime the CG change, I always get a 1 second black screen then shows the updated CG). It gets fixed in windowed mode but the problem is the very rough images.

I suppose your notebook use the integrated intel graphics gpu so hardware scaling is not an option; then do you have a chance to connect an external monitor and switch to it with the special keys or res-panel, just for play games?

I suppose your notebook use the integrated intel graphics gpu so hardware scaling is not an option; then do you have a chance to connect an external monitor and switch to it with the special keys or res-panel, just for play games?

I connected my monitor I only use for my nintendo switch and used it as my second display. It fixed the problem and it's working great.

I have a question(s)¿?

A) How many apend disks contain ero scenes ¿?

B)If are 2 o 3 more than apend disk 01, where can i find it ¿?

Please and thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.