[Hentai game] [181130] [エウシュリー] 封緘のグラセスタ + Append + Manual [H-Game] [Crack]

A question about buying back your equipment and such: I've reached Chapter 2 and Lilica mentioned that could keep the stuff I found during the dungeon exploration, I think. However, I couldn't really notice a difference upon testing it. Was that only a plot point or actually also related to the game mechanics?

If you get the rat like treasure from the rat seller already, then go to the door to the town and touch the scar-face cat that one is the boss cat.

Guess im missing something, can't see it anywhere. I got the green rat treasure from the guy, but i only have found 3 cats. 2 cats near the entrance and one up on the wall in the other side of town.

Guess im missing something, can't see it anywhere. I got the green rat treasure from the guy, but i only have found 3 cats. 2 cats near the entrance and one up on the wall in the other side of town.

The 3rd cat is hiding near the female dwarf shop and to get the 4th cat go behind the church to scare it and then go in front beside the man it will show up. For the boss cat you need to buy alot of rats until he gave you a RARE rat and then catch the cat inside the guild hall and then talk to blue hair girl to finish the quest.

The 3rd cat is hiding near the female dwarf shop and to get the 4th cat go behind the church to scare it and then go in front beside the man it will show up. For the boss cat you need to buy alot of rats until he gave you a RARE rat and then catch the cat inside the guild hall and then talk to blue hair girl to finish the quest.

Thx it was the forth cat i was missing, the boss cat appeared inside the guild after i got all 4 cats.

A question about buying back your equipment and such: I've reached Chapter 2 and Lilica mentioned that could keep the stuff I found during the dungeon exploration, I think. However, I couldn't really notice a difference upon testing it. Was that only a plot point or actually also related to the game mechanics?

Some stuff in the dungeon drops without the 納 symbol. That means players get to keep it instead of being forced to sell it to the guild. If players really like the equipment they had to sell, they can pick it up again for a price. Items are kept for 9 days before they are disposed of. Compared to buying something from a shop, buying the guild has an automatic 20% discount.

Only buy back really good weapons or armour. Everything else which isn't a consumable can be sold provided the party is big enough to carry all the items without being overburdened.

I was stuck when writting this until I realized there was an scene in the main heroine mansion lol to progress in the story but its not marked with the "¡" even when is an obligatory event so maybe sometimes one should walk around to see events.

I am missing like 10 scenes on a second playthrough. I also keep missing quests that are ??? and never been able to find them. I got nothing besides the first witch girl area and nothing for the angel so far. Game really wants you to explore I guess

Last edited:
Someone can't help, i don't know how continue in the 3º act

Try to go to the bed and progress to the next day, it should active the event of the battle tournament if you already visited the king.

Do I need to defeat her? I know if you give her an stone and come back later she just disssapear and I receive a rock but I don't know if thats intended or is better to fight her

View attachment 20729

Is their any penalty for failing a quest beside not getting the reward? Will I lose a sex scene or a different ending?

Yep, if you discover you can't progress something go to sleep will progress some of the events. It's the game's way to punish you for trying to finish everything in one day. >_>

Guys,how can i unlock fox girl sell item?
I finish game but can't get her

Guys,how can i unlock fox girl sell item?
I finish game but can't get her

you have to test the item for her.
it's on the top left corner of her shop.
buy it and equip them to fight a monster.
and then go back talk to her
you have to do this about 4 time.
when finish you can hire her at the guild.

Good god the arena is broken in this game... in single battle with Jedal all I have to do is defend and throw swords (combine broken sword + taunt, ~150 damage at lvl5 lone wolf) and I can defeat all the ranks with no problems, getting all the rewards. Winning one the hardest level fights gives minimum 15 bronze, 5 silver and 2 gold with which you can buy scrolls worth around 15k, upgrade items, etc... Feels like cheating.

Question: Is the total thief skill fixed at level 5 for first playthrough?

Question: Is the total thief skill fixed at level 5 for first playthrough?

Yep, u can increase the upper limit at 2nd play. Max at 9. Don't use all your magic stone in expand storage, u gonna need alot for other important things.

i didn't bother expanding my storage at all actually, doesn't seem necessary for now - I'm playing super slow and thorough, cleaning out every side quest I can before proceeding to the main quest. Also sleeping to trigger events, although they seem to appear at random sometimes - but I did accidentally wasted like 1.5k GP on a thief skill point, sucks. Oh well.

anyone already finished whole the game? How many routes is there and how can we unlock them? I'm in my first playing at the moment and the story is going about the new inmortal living form (chapter 5.

I might be only one here but random prostitutes scenes are so off that for me its a waste, they could have given all the heroines a few scenes more instead of having few. I hope appends cover more for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.