Feb 24, 2018
OGMzOXoT_o.jpg

9r61d82c_o.jpg

Fuukan no Grasesta / 封緘のグラセスタ English Interface Translation

What is currently translated:
  • Most of the graphical interface
  • Essential skills
  • Auto-combat customization menu

Some things will be changed later as I play the game and think about problematic words.
Like creature types, this game has too many words with demon/devil in them.

Priority list of things to be translated:
  • Location Names
  • Quest Descriptions
  • Entire Skills
  • Item Descriptions

Expect updates every few days.

Install/update by unpacking into game folder overwriting any existing files.
Current translation version 0.2, includes update 1.01, compatible with append 01
Download Link

Last edited:
Updated to version 0.2:
Added missing file for "Ancient Language" skill
Fixed minor shock/thunder translation inconsistency

Sorry for being out of topic but how do you obtain Rosalind?Since Apparently she is needed as a friend to be able to grade those hidden items? I can't seem to receive any quests from her even after buying her weird sword, pretty much pass chapter 2 now >.<

You need to use the stange items she sells you
To use the sword, you only need to attack with it
To use the hammer, it's the same
To use the ball, you need to use it as an item during a fight
To use the armor, you only need to do a fight with it (not sure about this, you might need to get hurt by a monster too)

If I remember correctly, Rosalind joined on the way down from Lilica's place after she saved you.

Can you maybe help me out? Do you know why when I start the game and the first text box pops up it crashes the game? I copied your patch and the other patch over, also the crack to play the game.

Can you maybe help me out? Do you know why when I start the game and the first text box pops up it crashes the game? I copied your patch and the other patch over, also the crack to play the game.

Change the font of the game to "MS UI Gothic".

I have a question and if you don't wanna tell me I understand. But how can I get to text files of the game? I'm learning Japanese (between N3-N2 level) and would like to have a try at translating as a learning experience but I'm pretty average at best with IT stuff so I don't really know how to go about it. And I really like Euschully games (played all since Kamidori and even bought Amayui) so if I could I would try to translate one of their games. I understand completely if you wouldn't like to tell how to do it so no worries either way :P

I have a question and if you don't wanna tell me I understand. But how can I get to text files of the game? I'm learning Japanese (between N3-N2 level) and would like to have a try at translating as a learning experience but I'm pretty average at best with IT stuff so I don't really know how to go about it. And I really like Euschully games (played all since Kamidori and even bought Amayui) so if I could I would try to translate one of their games. I understand completely if you wouldn't like to tell how to do it so no worries either way :P

I actually plan to upload all translation tools and resources that I use (it's a mix of existing and new tools to streamline the process), in case anyone would want to translate the interface to something other than english or be brave enough to attempt a full translation. In theory these tools should work the same for all recent EU projects.

I can direct message you when it's done or you can just follow this thread for updates. :whistle:

Ooh that would be awesome :] I will really look forward to it. I will probably follow this thread anyway but I don't mind a direct message if I somehow overlooked it in future ;p

Thanks. Can you explain how to change the font? I've never had to do that for a game.

Mikazuki81, from the main menu click "Options".
The next screen is what you need. Click the button on the right of the font name to change it.
I have a translation patch from my other thread, but you should be able to locate these settings even with no translation (I've marked them on the screenshot).

hiAu0Mjt_o.png

Oh my game always crashes after I click options. Ok so I have Windows 10, Japanese Locale and Locale Emulator. Both patches installed and I installed it while my computer had the Japanese locale set instead of English, but it still crashes. I really want to give this game a try, I also don't know how to change the font because when I try to quick the option section it crashes. But when I click the AGE file it opens up some config settings but it doesn't really have a font setting(just Direct 3D, sound settings and some other stuff. Thanks for the quick reply.Screenshot (6).pngScreenshot (4).pngScreenshot (2).pngScreenshot (7).pngScreenshot (5).pngScreenshot (3).pngScreenshot (1).png

Last edited:
Oh my game always crashes after I click options. Ok so I have Windows 10, Japanese Locale and Locale Emulator. Both patches installed and I installed it while my computer had the Japanese locale set instead of English, but it still crashes. I really want to give this game a try, I also don't know how to change the font because when I try to quick the option section it crashes. But when I click the AGE file it opens up some config settings but it doesn't really have a font setting(just Direct 3D, sound settings and some other stuff. Thanks for the quick reply.View attachment 20761View attachment 20759View attachment 20757View attachment 20762View attachment 20760View attachment 20758View attachment 20756

Try installing this font: Download Font

You can rest assured that it's not malware but a font for windows. I've never had any problem with Japanese games after installing that font.

Oh thanks. I got it to work by changing the font. Now I'm playing through it with the two translation patches. Thanks for your help.

I actually plan to upload all translation tools and resources that I use (it's a mix of existing and new tools to streamline the process), in case anyone would want to translate the interface to something other than english or be brave enough to attempt a full translation. In theory these tools should work the same for all recent EU projects.

I can direct message you when it's done or you can just follow this thread for updates. :whistle:
I actually do wanna translate this game so I'd love those tools. Opening it up in crass to breakup the ALF files and using StringTool to dump and insert back in. But ST only does strings. But a full in-game sentence normally has multiple string due to the hiragana above the kanji. So I have yo leave multiple strings empty. Very tedious and inefficient. What I am trying to say is I hope you have the tools to extract the script and put them back in.

If at all possible I would also like the translation tools when possible. Ill follow the thread as well so if its posted here Ill get them here.

no updates since ver.0.2 right? just asking since i easy overlook that stuff...happens all the time X_X

I guess we can now assume that translation was dropped. My Japanese is pretty garbage, but i will try to find some time to complete it. But please understand that i will take quite a lot of time, so if someone else is interested they can start without minding me.

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
I guess we can now that translation was dropped. My Japanese is pretty garbage, but i will try to find some time to complete it. But please understand that i will take quite a lot of time, so if someone else is interested they can start without minding me.

I could do the translating but I don't know anythinng about extracting text and patching.
But I can help if you share the raw text files

Me too. I don't know how to extract or implement but if you provide me with ways to do it I will help with translation

I'm from ZAP Interlations.
We have previously done interface translations for other Eushully games.

We have started doing an interface translation patch for FNG recently.
If you have translation skills and would like to contribute, feel free to contact us (the e-mail is in the FAQ section of the website),
text is already extracted but we were unable to extract some files (the extractor usually has to be updated for each game and I only have the extractor from Amayui Castle Meister).

The work on the images in the patch by zzeerel is pretty good but there is very little work done in regards to actual text.

Does someone have a full save of this game with the appends? (Can be only 2 i only want 2 really) All the saves i can find are from 2018 pre-append 2 and one with everything except the exact scene in append2 i want to watch :/ i've been looking like crazy and can't find it please somebody help me :( thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

w0lf1 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello,could you re-upload mexashare link for RJ01034934 please?
Thank you.
freerdin wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, could you please upload these games?
JDを攻略したい
J〇を攻略したい!
https://booth.pm/ja/items/5257391
https://booth.pm/ja/items/3749866
Explore elegance with Anemoii's women's moissanite pendant necklace sets, meticulously crafted to perfection. Shop our collection to discover timeless beauty at competitive prices. Elevate your style with the perfect blend of luxury and affordability.