[Hentai game] [171124] [パープルソフトウェア] アオイトリ -AOITORI- + Bonus [H-Game]

Can someone help me?

I keep on downloading this for at least a week now and the download is stuck at 95.4% and if it goes further than that, it goes back down again to 95.4%. I have been also trying it on other clients and still the same, even the other torrents downloads.

I have been wanting to play this one ever since they announced it so, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

SOLVED

Found the problem.
It seems that the platform is the one that was screwing with the torrent (was downloading it on mobile before then changed to pc).

h-code courtesy of whoever put it in VNR: /HSN-C@4574E5
Confirmed to work in VNR and ITHVNR. Does not work in original ITH or agth.

It appears this must be for the 64bit version (cmvs64.exe)? It doesn't work for the 32bit version (cmvs32.exe), but Locale-Emulator can only run 32bit programs. I don't suppose anyone has an H-code that is confirmed to work for the 32bit version?

which process to hook for this game again ?
im using old ithvnr (and vnr itself), can't seem to hook game '.exe' (cmvs.exe iirc)

EDIT :

Solved my own problem, can hook 'cmvs32.exe' using VNR.
h-code on page 2 is working fine too. thanks.

It appears this must be for the 64bit version (cmvs64.exe)? It doesn't work for the 32bit version (cmvs32.exe), but Locale-Emulator can only run 32bit programs. I don't suppose anyone has an H-code that is confirmed to work for the 32bit version?

No, it works fine with me, under text encoding CP932 (Japanese) in VNR, not UTF-8/UTF-16.
can't even hook cmvs64 as i stated in this post.

Last edited:
No, it works fine with me, under text encoding CP932 (Japanese) in VNR, not UTF-8/UTF-16.
can't even hook cmvs64 as i stated in this post.

I've only got ITHVNR, which has no such option. Got a link for VNR? Can't seem to find one.

The hook-code didn't work for me if I updated the game but works with the previous version.
Dunno if this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.