[Hentai game] [171124] [パープルソフトウェア] アオイトリ -AOITORI- + Bonus [H-Game]

Can someone help me?

I keep on downloading this for at least a week now and the download is stuck at 95.4% and if it goes further than that, it goes back down again to 95.4%. I have been also trying it on other clients and still the same, even the other torrents downloads.

I have been wanting to play this one ever since they announced it so, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

SOLVED

Found the problem.
It seems that the platform is the one that was screwing with the torrent (was downloading it on mobile before then changed to pc).

h-code courtesy of whoever put it in VNR: /HSN-C@4574E5
Confirmed to work in VNR and ITHVNR. Does not work in original ITH or agth.

It appears this must be for the 64bit version (cmvs64.exe)? It doesn't work for the 32bit version (cmvs32.exe), but Locale-Emulator can only run 32bit programs. I don't suppose anyone has an H-code that is confirmed to work for the 32bit version?

which process to hook for this game again ?
im using old ithvnr (and vnr itself), can't seem to hook game '.exe' (cmvs.exe iirc)

EDIT :

Solved my own problem, can hook 'cmvs32.exe' using VNR.
h-code on page 2 is working fine too. thanks.

It appears this must be for the 64bit version (cmvs64.exe)? It doesn't work for the 32bit version (cmvs32.exe), but Locale-Emulator can only run 32bit programs. I don't suppose anyone has an H-code that is confirmed to work for the 32bit version?

No, it works fine with me, under text encoding CP932 (Japanese) in VNR, not UTF-8/UTF-16.
can't even hook cmvs64 as i stated in this post.

Last edited:
No, it works fine with me, under text encoding CP932 (Japanese) in VNR, not UTF-8/UTF-16.
can't even hook cmvs64 as i stated in this post.

I've only got ITHVNR, which has no such option. Got a link for VNR? Can't seem to find one.

The hook-code didn't work for me if I updated the game but works with the previous version.
Dunno if this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games