Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
P8ikMJHL_o.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BC7FBFBE41DF75A957148CC5393382668CA99A57&tr=http://anidex.moe:6969/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-656624/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Um...Many thank to gigafotress for sharing the game, also Anonymous who provided me download links ! ^_^

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [171124] [パープルソフトウェア] アオイトリ -AOITORI- + Bonus.torrent
    22.1 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:
Best.Game.of.the.Month. No Contest. Probably even of the year for me (Sorry Nora!). When people ask what is an eroge with triple AAA production, you point them to something like this. Visuals, Music, atmosphere, story, characters, erotiscism and dat alluring OP. All of it is high production values. Koku's art has indeed evolved over the years and it shows, though Akio is no slouch either. And well the momenth you start the game, you can immediately tell this is a Mikage production remiscent of his days at Minori and Circus with the themes and characters of the game.

I would write a short review but unfortunately I forced myself to not play any of the demos to not spoil myself and go in full blind. Plus I got to wait for my copy to arrive from the sea next week. No worries, I got other stuff from this month to occupy myself both physically and mentally :P

In the mean time Happy Cyber Monday! Enjoy the following if you are only here for the saves. No judging!

Save

Walkthrough

what is agth-key?

Well agth is a text grabber I believe. And the agth key is the equivalent for agth of an h-code for ITH. If you don't mind me imposing a bit, why the interest in this?

i was asking key for this game :whistle:

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news but you'll have a hard time finding an agth key. That is like asking where you can buy floppy disks in an Office depot. It's kind of outdated.

Sorry to be the harbinger of bad news but you'll have a hard time finding an agth key. That is like asking where you can buy floppy disks in an Office depot. It's kind of outdated.

An h-code and an agth key are the exact same thing and work the same in both programs. If he were actually still using AGTH he wouldn't be asking for the code since AGTH works with the standard "/c /x3 /v /pncmvs32.exe"

>Best.Game.of.the.Month.
>never played
10\10

:redface::redface::redface: I see what you did there bucko. But to be fair, it is not hard to accomplish this month. Plus I'll admit it. I am biased. Extremely biased I might say.

An h-code and an agth key are the exact same thing and work the same in both programs. If he were actually still using AGTH he wouldn't be asking for the code since AGTH works with the standard "/c /x3 /v /pncmvs32.exe"

Sorry, I guess is got confused there. When I saw AGTH there that was what immediately jumped to me.

thank you Poster and thank you girlcelly i've been waiting this series quite for awhile now, Purplesoftware is no doubt my favourite VN creator along with Eushully, BaseSon, Akabeisoft etc. and thank you for your hardwork me and others always grateful for your works:)

The artstyle is amazing and even when its not nukige the Hscenes are very well made, a way better than those who are dedicated to put more h scenes than story. Characters are very good and the story as well. Even so I dislike de UI a lot and most backgrounds are plain.

The artstyle is amazing and even when its not nukige the Hscenes are very well made, a way better than those who are dedicated to put more h scenes than story. Characters are very good and the story as well. Even so I dislike de UI a lot and most backgrounds are plain.

Ugh...So that hasn't changed huh? That is one thing I did not like from Amatsutsumi, and Hapy Maher that seemed it carried on. That outdated looking UI. Seriously the main menu and graphical interface look really undermines the amount of effort put into the CG's and music. It's like having a Michelin star restaurant where the entrance looks like a Seven Eleven!

someone can please help to upload event.cpz ?
i think this iso have a broken file

Files checked - nothing wrong at my end using the ISO from the very same download (or there would have been loads of reports by now). Maybe there was a glitch during your installation of the game? Try manually copy the file in question from the ISO and run the game again.
9ROpjbNG_o.png

Files checked - nothing wrong at my end using the ISO from the very same download (or there would have been loads of reports by now). Maybe there was a glitch during your installation of the game? Try manually copy the file in question from the ISO and run the game again.
9ROpjbNG_o.png

ok thanks i'll try manual copy the file...

Files checked - nothing wrong at my end using the ISO from the very same download (or there would have been loads of reports by now). Maybe there was a glitch during your installation of the game?

Very fishy, i would suggest a memory test on your machine, or if overclocked recheck everything.

Ugh...So that hasn't changed huh? That is one thing I did not like from Amatsutsumi, and Hapy Maher that seemed it carried on. That outdated looking UI. Seriously the main menu and graphical interface look really undermines the amount of effort put into the CG's and music. It's like having a Michelin star restaurant where the entrance looks like a Seven Eleven!
I saw the same problem in other titles. The menu also look hideous.

By the way is it better to switch to normal dialogue screen instead of those rectangles they use to emulate the dialogue bubbles like a manga, they get in the way of most CGs IMO. The top option and the green icon, then reduce opacity a little. Looks better that way

Can someone help me?

I keep on downloading this for at least a week now and the download is stuck at 95.4% and if it goes further than that, it goes back down again to 95.4%. I have been also trying it on other clients and still the same, even the other torrents downloads.

I have been wanting to play this one ever since they announced it so, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Can someone help me?

I keep on downloading this for at least a week now and the download is stuck at 95.4% and if it goes further than that, it goes back down again to 95.4%. I have been also trying it on other clients and still the same, even the other torrents downloads.

I have been wanting to play this one ever since they announced it so, PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Maybe something is corrupted in your download?

Have you tried to download it to another location in your hard drive (e.g. to another drive/partition, etc.)?

Maybe something is corrupted in your download?

Have you tried to download it to another location in your hard drive (e.g. to another drive/partition, etc.)?

It's just this one and nothing else. Other downloads just work fine. Location's fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games