[Hentai game] [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack for 1.05]

Re: [170428] [hibiki works] 新妻LOVELY×CATION 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack]

I saw a tweet from their twitter about a Ver1.03 patch, I couldn't read it, but I guess that it's coming out soon? or already out?

I saw a tweet from their twitter about a Ver1.03 patch, I couldn't read it, but I guess that it's coming out soon? or already out?

That tweet says they're doing their best to release it tomorrow (May 8th).

Somebody helP!

I can not go through Aiko's route, after the wedding there is a discrepancy with the passage of http://seiya-saiga.com/game/hibiki/niiduma_lc.html. Please, someone, make a detailed walkthrough for each heroine! I beg you!

I don't think there will be another walkthrough as detailed as seiya saiga.
I think you make a miss somewhere since i follow the walkthrough and got all the event CG (except random event).

Also how come you can't get through Aiko route after the wedding, pretty much straight forward from there since you already locked to the heroine route.

Patch 1.03 is out. New bride.exe, so we'll need yet another crack for it. Here's what it fixes :

ver1.02にて発生していた環境によって画面が白くなってしまったり乱れたりする問題を修正しました。
Fixed an error in which the screen could become blank or distorted.

ver1.02にて発生していた「次の音声が再生されるまで音声を停止しない」にチェックを入れるとBGVの再生に失敗する問題を修正しました。
Fixed the error that appeared when "Don't stop playing voiced line until next voiced line" was enabled.

BGMがクロスフェードする場所にて「ボイス再生中のBGMボリューム」設定がONの場合、音量が設定より大きくなってしまう問題を修正しました。
Fixed the volume error of background music when the "Lower the volume of BGM when voice is playing" option is enabled.

立ち絵の口が関係ないキャラクターが喋っているときに動いてしまう問題を修正しました。
Fixed the mouth of characters moving when other characters are talking.

ショートカットキー設定においてAlt,Shift,Ctrlのキーが右左別々の判定になっていたものを統合しました。
Fixed the use of Alt, Shift and Ctrl for shortcut keys to differentiate between left and right.

カットインが表示される場所においてEVCGが表示されない問題を修正しました。
Fixed the non appearance of event CG when cut-in are displayed.

ラブリーコールの設定で「呼ばない」を選択した場合、ゲーム中では名前が表示されるように修正しました。
When chosing "Don't call" in the Lovely Call system, the line will now properly display the name.

誤字・分岐ミス等の一部のスクリプトを調整しました。
Fixed misspells, script errors.

一部のイベントの発生条件を調整しました。
Fixed the trigger condition of some events.

Download : http://www.hibiki-site.com/download/nlc_v103.zip (need JP proxy)
Alternate link : https://mega.nz/#!52xR2AhQ!MQR0anlBeXeha7Cuwfx5xY8Z6jsRYuhtFpGDkKygxZA

We're not done with patches yet, as 1.04 is already announced for the coming days. It should primarily fix some fullscreen issues.

We're not done with patches yet, as 1.04 is already announced for the coming days. It should primarily fix some fullscreen issues.

YES!! BEST NEWS EVER XD
Can't wait for patch 1.04 so I don't have to lowering my resolution screen to play in fullscreen :D

Just finished the game... Wondering if I'm the only one who got annoyed with Hibiki works and their usual crap of using same patterns, I thought they finally slipped out of repeating patterns but here at all heroine's endings they
got pregnant. Worst was Yuki's how it was so forced, both the marriage and pregnancy

Just finished the game... Wondering if I'm the only one who got annoyed with Hibiki works and their usual crap of using same patterns, I thought they finally slipped out of repeating patterns but here at all heroine's endings they
got pregnant. Worst was Yuki's how it was so forced, both the marriage and pregnancy

I finished Aiko's route and about half way through Yuki's atm and yeah pretty much lol. Aiko's route felt pretty meh because I thought more would happen and there would be more to her character. Yuki's confession/marriage part was pretty much out of nowhere too, but I like the character and her VA did quite a nice job. The best part of the game for me so far is probably just the everyday interactions like spending time at home scenes.

I finished Aiko's route and about half way through Yuki's atm and yeah pretty much lol. Aiko's route felt pretty meh because I thought more would happen and there would be more to her character. Yuki's confession/marriage part was pretty much out of nowhere too, but I like the character and her VA did quite a nice job. The best part of the game for me so far is probably just the everyday interactions like spending time at home scenes.

Same... Aiko was meh.
The heroines themselves were only ones interesting (Yuki and Nono) ...their everyday life, raburabu and H lol

There is a big error.
It happens on May 1st week, and when I encounter yuki as an event, I get an error.
Code e06d7363 Force termination.
If you use any method, it stops here. help me

And here I still haven't found any 1.03 crack. lol
Well, I guess I'll revert back to 1.02 crack and 1.02 game version.

Crack ver 2 completely fucks my game. I just downloaded the game (I am at some small town with shitty internet at the momment. Took me a week to download) and installed patch ver 1 and worked fine except it crashes at sex scenes in certain points. Then install patch ver 2 and the main tittle screen is black, i can click on stuff but i dont see anything.

I downloaded a torrent from Nyya before it died and there is a file that is 300 MB and when unpacked it doubles the game size, what does that file does? Its called nlc_hiq.

A shame since from the CG gallery i can see its quite sex packed.

Last edited:

I downloaded a torrent from Nyya before it died and there is a file that is 300 MB and when unpacked it doubles the game size, what does that file does? Its called nlc_hiq.

I think that's the "high quality" version that some of the threads list. I'm not exactly sure what makes it HD/HQ though

Reactions: Kratoscar2008

I think that's the "high quality" version that some of the threads list. I'm not exactly sure what makes it HD/HQ though

I see well i guess i can ignore that one since not a fan of how huge the space it takes. Thanks.

Crack ver 2 completely fucks my game. I just downloaded the game (I am at some small town with shitty internet at the momment. Took me a week to download) and installed patch ver 1 and worked fine except it crashes at sex scenes in certain points. Then install patch ver 2 and the main tittle screen is black, i can click on stuff but i dont see anything.

It happened to me too. I got a blank screen after patching 1.02.
Then restarting the game itself will fix it. So far, no problem with 1.02. Since I don't have that much time to play to begin with. lol

Hi guys!
I have a problem, please help it: the game "does not remember" of my saves, essentially nothing happens, when I click the save button, so I can not save it.

Any idea or solution for this?

It happened to me too. I got a blank screen after patching 1.02.
Then restarting the game itself will fix it. So far, no problem with 1.02. Since I don't have that much time to play to begin with. lol

Restarting? Like closing the game and reopen it? Because that doesnt help me.

Restarting? Like closing the game and reopen it? Because that doesnt help me.

Yes. Exit the game and open it again. It works for me though. And it is still working until now without any blank screen again.

Or maybe it has something to do with after patching 1.03 and then reverting it back to 1.02?

Attachments

• Screenshot_216.png
    Screenshot_216.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 329

Yes. Exit the game and open it again. It works for me though. And it is still working until now without any blank screen again.

Or maybe it has something to do with after patching 1.03 and then reverting it back to 1.02?

Well that doesnt works for me sadly. On the bright side i dont get errors anymore when using the 1.01 patch so i guess i will stick to it while waiting for the crack of ver 1.04.

Thanks aniways.

Here are the patch notes for 1.04:

■ver 1.04
 ・環境によってフルスクリーン時や画像の拡大時に補完がかからない現象を調整しました。
Fixed some fullscreen issues where the screen was not stretched properly

・既読の状態がゲーム開始時に読み込めない場合がある不具合を修正しました。
Fixed the "previously read" flag for lines. It should now be properly read when the game is restarted.

・「一つ前に戻る」機能で場合によっては立ち絵の位置がずれる問題を修正しました。
Fixed the sprites when using the "Jump back once" function.

・立ち絵の口が関係ないキャラクターが喋っているときに動いてしまう問題が一部にしか対応していなかったので追加修正を行いました。
Fixed sprites moving their mouths when other characters are talking. (I guess 1.03 didn't fix it properly...)

・「次の音声が再生されるまで音声を停止しない」にチェックが入った状態で、ボイスをスキップし次のボイスに到達した際に
  BGMの音量が戻ってしまう不具合を修正しました。
Another error fixed concerning "Don't stop playing voiced line until next voiced line". This one concerned errors with volume settings.

・文章中の立ち絵切り替えが終わっていない状態でタイトルに戻るとタイトル画面に立ち絵が出る不具合を修正しました。
Fixed a bug caused by returning to title mid-sentence, causing the title screen to be distorted.

・E-moteをOFFにしても立ち絵の切り替えが発生すると呼吸モーションが再開していた不具合を修正しました。
With E-mote turned off, the breathing motion was still enabled. It should now properly be disabled as well.

・64bit環境下ではより多くメモリが使用できるように調整しました。
Made it possible to use more memory on 64bits environments.

・一部のイベントの発生条件を調整しました。
Fixed the trigger conditions of some events.

WARNING : Still no crack for 1.03, and none for 1.04.
Download : http://www.hibiki-site.com/download/nlc_v104.zip
Alternate link : http://dengeki-hime.com/2017/05/12/32384/

There was a radio show released today on Onsen with both Tachibana Mao (Aiko) and Anzu Hana (Nono). You can listen to it for free for a limited amount of time here :
http://www.onsen.ag/index.html?pid=niiduma

Note that you may need a Japanese IP or the player won't launch. It's not that difficult to set up a free proxy, but I uploaded the full recording (55min) here in case someone's interested :
https://mega.nz/#!JnIjzBiI!fPRxOLePk4yRJFGjQo0f9TtSs33F1klCKcnn3bQZJdI

Most of it is product presentation and various comments on the game and characters by the two CVs. At the end, the information corner mentioned among other things :

- Append scenarios from May to October (yes, Mao-san said from May to October and not "a year")
- Pillow covers should get available by the end of May.
- Included with BugBug (Eroge Magazine) July Issue : a DVD with a special append including one H-scene with Yuki + previously mentioned radio show's "after talk movie"
- Included with BugBug April & May : DVD with Aiko & Nono product presentation movies
- Planned for BugBug December & January 2018 : DVD with player chosen lines spoken by Aiko & Nono
- Planned for BugBug December & January 2018 : second round of BugBug-specific appends for the game

I hope the 1.04 crack is going to be made soon now that they have a stable patch out that fixes most of the major bugs

im holding back to play this game for almost a month in hop for playing a more stable game, knowing our community is, kinda sad there's still even no patch for 1.03

waiting for crack 1.04...

WARNING : Still no crack for 1.03, and none for 1.04.
Download : http://www.hibiki-site.com/download/nlc_v104.zip
Alternate link : http://dengeki-hime.com/2017/05/12/32384/

Okay, so hibiki's site won't open for me, but I don't really understand how to get v1.04 from Dengeki-hime? I don't see an actual zip for it?
Now that most everything is settled, hope someone makes a workable crack & savdata for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html