[Hentai game] [160429] [hibiki works] PURELY×CATION -Only one of the nostalgic youth- 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack]

can't access the After story after finishing the game
already used the savedata from sagaoz but still no avail

can't access the After story after finishing the game
already used the savedata from sagaoz but still no avail

The katakana says append story, the option must be to access to the appends. Usually you have the first append the next month after the game is released.

About the H-code, for anyone who's interested...

Latest ITHVNR works if you do it like this:

1. install the game
2. put crack version 3 on game folder
3. download the new .exe from http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b9dpve9baimisd/PuxC_1203_v2by_mireado.7z
4. extract and put the PuxC_force_1203_v2.exe on the game folder and run the game from it.

The game can be hooked if you use PuxC_force_1203_v2.exe, but unfortunately won't work on windows XP...Had to borrow my friend's laptop to play it.

Thanks to aoyu18 at hongfire for posting this info, and mireado for making the .exe

can someone reupload this file, I can't open the download page.

edit: nvm, got it.

Don't know if anyone already answered this
But for those who are having problem with Mai's route ending on April 19th, if your using the ITH .exe file. Just play past the point it ends with the V3 crack and save then run the patch for ITH again.
Again, if someone already said this sorry for repeating xD

is there a new crack for 『PURELY×CATION』アペンドライフ5月

Was there ever a fix for VNR to correctly hook this? because when I try, it just grabs the first line and then freezes.

『PURELY×CATION』アペンドライフ6月 is also supported on that crack you posted before?

Please someone upload the final working crack, posted by kzel
to datafile or uploaded or as a forum attachment, if it fixes that
problem, that the game crashes at start with the error message of:
"Failed to open init.ks" of course written in japanese, because
the V3 crack fails with the appends.

Please someone upload the final working crack, posted by kzel
to datafile or uploaded or as a forum attachment, if it fixes that
problem, that the game crashes at start with the error message of:
"Failed to open init.ks" of course written in japanese, because
the V3 crack fails with the appends.
I've got it posted here as a forum attachment : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-purely×cation-441673/index6.html#post2526177
However I'm pretty sure it's the same V3 crack that is posted on the front page of this thread.

Reactions: hagejiji
I've got it posted here as a forum attachment : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...-purely×cation-441673/index6.html#post2526177
However I'm pretty sure it's the same V3 crack that is posted on the front page of this thread.

Thank you very much!
Confirmed, the crack is different and will probably solve the problems, through extracted the file size is the same, so it was not obvious at the first sight without investigation. :D

Look at the sha512 checksum of the file called "crack_core.mab" ;)

The old one from V3 is: 7a430ebeee436bd0e195048a25f5fce8d085e5ddc732a4e5c4d89c28b7ffdf4530757dbb38e8733e5c08adc0a04b58d8c2683b633cb48cc1fdc18682945e46e2

The new one from kzel is:
99caf1c23e13a891cc3a72f8aa91c0fcb3b8e7a1fbeccc7cfdf4f08b6424adb6aee330ba8f0361623a9c1e99d4709cea3742747e4e45529b1ae48d77673dc88d

The checksums are different, so the files are different. :)
By the way the other 3 files "0.mai" , "1.mai" , "crack_for_PC.exe" are the same, so it is hard to notice the difference.

Eh, I don't know what I do wrong, but I got error "cannot open storage init.ks" with all appends installed. Anyone knows what is wrong? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.