[Hentai game] [160429] [hibiki works] PURELY×CATION -Only one of the nostalgic youth- 初回限定版 [H-Game] [Crack]

An updated version of the crack has been released, which fixed the "auto-exit" and "no extra mode" problems (not sure about the "failures in all mini games" part though)

Can you share it? I can't find the updated crack anywhere.

The V3 crack is said to have fixed the stats-in-the-minigames problem... let's see if it works nicely.

Tried it too and it seems to work, the extra menu is unlocked, I was able to see Sumire's epilogue after the credits and I successfully passed at least one of the movie checks on Normal with "only" 82 movies. Now to replay the whole route and see what I missed, from the extra menu it seems one ecchi scene and three CGs.

The V3 crack can pass the status problem but when i play the minami route it still block the april 17th

I don't know but after i passed the end of the day it just display the campaign with lovely call on 4/28 after i click that it return to tittle screen is it a bug? But now after i restart the program there is no problen

All these crashes and bugs makes me wonder if the producers designed the game to deliberately screw with the pirating users. At any rate it seems that I'll have to go through this game without ITHVNR's help judging from all these cries for h-code and no reply :(

About the H-code, for anyone who's interested...

Latest ITHVNR works if you do it like this:

1. install the game
2. put crack version 3 on game folder
3. download the new .exe from http://www.mediafire.com/download/5b9dpve9baimisd/PuxC_1203_v2by_mireado.7z
4. extract and put the PuxC_force_1203_v2.exe on the game folder and run the game from it.

The game can be hooked if you use PuxC_force_1203_v2.exe, but unfortunately won't work on windows XP...Had to borrow my friend's laptop to play it.

Thanks to aoyu18 at hongfire for posting this info, and mireado for making the .exe

Last edited:
About the H-code, for anyone who's interested...

The game can be hooked if you use PuxC_force_1203_v2.exe, but unfortunately won't work on windows XP...Had to borrow my friend's laptop to play it.

Thanks to aoyu18 at hongfire for posting this info.

I waiting this

Thanks

Apparently the process is not listed on ITHVNR when I launch the game... Hapymaher had this problem too, but all I needed to do was to just switch to the 64bit version. I don't see alternatives here tho :/

Hello everyone I from team member VNR(Visual Nover Reader) if you all having this problem again, please post this problem in VNR website community. VNR community website http://sakuradite.com/

Apparently the process is not listed on ITHVNR when I launch the game... Hapymaher had this problem too, but all I needed to do was to just switch to the 64bit version. I don't see alternatives here tho :/

Run ITHVNR as administrator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.