[Hentai game] [160428] [チュアブルソフト] あなたをオトコにしてあげる! + Bonus

Yay!
I understand, it is necessary to write 一二三四.

Last edited:
The 4 number code that I got is
四五二二 which translate to 4522 which when I put it into box it ask again with a different header but same number 四五二二 and again and again then after 6-8 times then closes what am I doing wrong?????
I have put in also しorよん ごにに with same result.
Thank you

The 4 number code that I got is
四五二二 which translate to 4522 which when I put it into box it ask again with a different header but same number 四五二二 and again and again then after 6-8 times then closes what am I doing wrong?????
I have put in also しorよん ごにに with same result.
Thank you
Read carefully Post No.5 of this thread: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ソフト]-あなたをオトコにしてあげる!-bonus-486808/#post2378764

The "四五二二" is just an EXAMPLE, showing what kind of numbers/digits you have to input.

Savedata isn't working. I mean, I can't download it from site.

Savedata isn't working. I mean, I can't download it from site.

Do you mean the one from sagaoz.net? That site has blocked external linking, so you need to copy the URL and paste it to the Address Bar of your browser (and then hit [Enter]) in order to download the file.

Attachment still got deleted, but I think I know what you've encountered - and it seems that you never played any games from this studio previously.

Refer to reply No. 5 on the Page 1 of this thread and see if that's what you're facing.

But where do you put in numbers? There's no place where I can put input other than "retry" or "cancel".
imgur dot com/5iP8GpF because anime-sharing's image attachments are trash that won't stay active for more than like half an hour.

But where do you put in numbers? There's no place where I can put input other than "retry" or "cancel".
imgur dot com/5iP8GpF because anime-sharing's image attachments are trash that won't stay active for more than like half an hour.

Oops, it looks like you haven't reached that step yet.

The dialog box asks you to insert the Game's disc to the drive, i.e. you should re-mount the disc image to the virtual drive you installed the game. This should be needed for the first run of the game only.

Reactions: qing

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?