Global Moderator
Contributor
Oct 18, 2010
bc8a85ab9495dac13b7acb6a6131306d.jpg

Info:
Remember: Keep seeding after the download ^^

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

girlcelly said:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:46FC4C8F3B4EE9573EC380094C5460621F81091E&tr=http%3a//open.nyaatorrents.info%3a6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce
GET THIS TORRENT

PS 1: Direct Links for this game could be found at here: :)

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-486812/
PS 2: If you have problem about my torrents, make sure to check and read this thread for solutions before asking same questions ! ^^

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/[Question & Answer]-24181/

PS 3: Um...I just start my blog for posting new releases, requests, random uploads and more in the future ^_^

http://girlcelly.blog.fc2.com

Edit: Finish Seeding ^_^

Attachments

• [160428] [チュアブルソフト] あなたをオトコにしてあげる! + Bonus.torrent
    16.3 KB · Views: 545
Last edited:
I'm having a problem after launching the game. The game show a box with something in japanese and if press to continue the box keep showing and in the end the game close. Anyone know what to do in this part?

I'm having a problem after launching the game. The game show a box with something in japanese and if press to continue the box keep showing and in the end the game close. Anyone know what to do in this part?

You have to write the 4 numbers that appear in hiragana to kanji in the box. The numbers showed each time are random, so use this site to copy and paste the correct numbers

http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/numbers

Example: Mine showed like this : はちはちさんご
Thus the numbers required are 8835
Copy and paste in the box 八八三五 for the correct answer.

As an aside...this game requires a h-code...can anyone provide one please?

You have to write the 4 numbers that appear in hiragana to kanji in the box. The numbers showed each time are random, so use this site to copy and paste the correct numbers

http://www.guidetojapanese.org/learn/grammar/numbers

Example: Mine showed like this : はちはちさんご
Thus the numbers required are 8835
Copy and paste in the box 八八三五 for the correct answer.

As an aside...this game requires a h-code...can anyone provide one please?

Thanks for the reply, i managed to get in the game but sometimes the game show a error box (in this case i just have to close the error box and the game continues) and this system was made to make hard for people outside of Japan play the game? Having to type the numbers everytime you enter the game is annoying.

Thanks for the reply, i managed to get in the game but sometimes the game show a error box (in this case i just have to close the error box and the game continues) and this system was made to make hard for people outside of Japan play the game? Having to type the numbers everytime you enter the game is annoying.

It is required to enter the numbers only the first time you run the game.

It is required to enter the numbers only the first time you run the game.

That was my mistake, i installed the game in the x86 folder and forgot to run as admin, after i run the game in admin mode all the problems disappeared.

I got a problem when hooking via vnr. It cannot display the full text.
Can you please help me to find the main hook code? Thanks.

Thanks for sharing!

Now, have to wait someone to buy the OST at character1 today though...

You have to write the 4 numbers that appear in hiragana to kanji in the box.

What when my numbers are already in kanji...? I tried writing them in hiragana, romaji, roumaji (was the same as romaji), katakana, kanji and simple numbers... nothing works?

What when my numbers are already in kanji...? I tried writing them in hiragana, romaji, roumaji (was the same as romaji), katakana, kanji and simple numbers... nothing works?
The only thing you should input is kanji. If you can't get through it, then you've probably input the wrong numbers.

Note:
1. the set of numbers required to be input will get changed randomly EVERY TIME you start the game (if you have NOT yet passed through that thing successfully))
2. the kanjis that's been filled in the box upon starting the game is just an EXAMPLE and so mostly NOT the correct answer.

H-code for anyone who's interested:

/HSN-8@50637:game.exe

Rename the game's exe to "game.exe".

Thanks to aoyu18 at hongfire, for providing it.

Reactions: snooze321

Sooo... Do I rename the application to "game" or literally"game.exe?" Because I think "game.exe.exe" sounds ridiculous. Also is there any news of h-code for purely cation?

Sooo... Do I rename the application to "game" or literally"game.exe?" Because I think "game.exe.exe" sounds ridiculous. Also is there any news of h-code for purely cation?

Of course it's "game.exe" FOR THE WHOLE THING, i.e. if you've chosen to show file extensions of known file types in Windows Explorer, then that's what it should be renamed to (otherwise, it's just "game").

Of course it's "game.exe" FOR THE WHOLE THING, i.e. if you've chosen to show file extensions of known file types in Windows Explorer, then that's what it should be renamed to (otherwise, it's just "game").

I was kidding when I said that but now that I read my post again I just sound downright oblivious. I guess that's why I am socially inadept :(

Did it worked for you? I can't hook it even after renaming the executable to "game.exe"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3